It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Christians plan protest, boycott of Dallas Cowboys over Michael Sam signing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish Acceptance or normalization of Sodomite lifestyle and culture is destroying the very fabric of this country.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lladdwr
a reply to: Iamthatbish Acceptance or normalization of Sodomite lifestyle and culture is destroying the very fabric of this country.

The American Taliban is attempting to legislate there religious beliefs and force everyone to conform to there version of morality. This is the real threat to the fabric of this country.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If the fabric is based on bigotry then it should be destroyed. Besides, the BEDROCK of the country is bases on the premise that "all men are created equal."

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

From the Declaration of Independence!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You are the threat.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Actually it is allowing the normal people more freedom. But I think you would prefer to tell others how to live, how to worship, what schools to attend, what to read, what movies and TV are approved and sanctioned by your ideal of a theocracy. A totalitarian society ruled by the church. no thanks!!

As Patrick Henery said....

"Give me Liberty or give me Death"
edit on 6-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ryan Leaf sucked. Worst signing, next to Norv Turner, ever.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Acceptance or normalization of Sodomite lifestyle and culture is destroying the very fabric of this country.

Notice how much more the use of "Sodomite" is being used lately. All the Christian Fundies certainly keep current with the "Talking Points Terms" don't they?!?!

BTW, do you have any idea to how much psudo Gay sh*t goes on in football locker rooms???
My guess is that the real reason so many of these Anti-Gay Christians are so mad is because their being left out of all that kinky locker room "Slap Ass" that's going on without them!!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 Freedom? It has led to a lose of freedom, the Sodomite Cult attacks peoples rights and freedoms directly, two cases in the last few months come to mind.

scottfillmer.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.breitbart.com...

The first amendment protects freedom of association, what of this freedom? What of freedom of Religion, how exactly is "more freedom" being created?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12 Freedom? It has led to a lose of freedom, the Sodomite Cult attacks peoples rights and freedoms directly, two cases in the last few months come to mind.

scottfillmer.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.breitbart.com...

Breitbart. OK.

The first amendment protects freedom of association, what of this freedom? What of freedom of Religion, how exactly is "more freedom" being created?

And these rights don't apply to gay people as well?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire I unlike most served to preserve freedom, those freedoms are being wiped away by Sodomites and their supporters like you. Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Association, to name a few are now regulated and G_D fearing people fined and sued for now serving the Sodomite Community, I was all live and let live in the 1990's but the culture war is on because Sodomites want to redefine what religion is to try and make them appear normal.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid I am sorry but the BEDROCK you refer to is the United States Constitution, Women, nonlandholders, and slaves were hardly created equal. We were founded as one nation under G_D, not one nation under The Gods, or Satan, nor nothingness.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

...Sodomites want to redefine what religion is to try and make them appear normal.

Wow. You actually did say that. They ARE normal. And again.....aren't they allowed the same rights as anyone else?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire Funny, because until recently the religious institution of marriage as one man and one woman was the law of the land! It is your side attempting to legislate your Sodomite views on the rest of society. Where you lose you get the Sodomite Judges to overturn the will of the people. You are the American Taliban, tell people how to believe or live otherwise you sue, protest, and threaten those that do not comply to your world view. I bet you have joked about the beheading and murder of the Christians in Iraq as well!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

We were founded as one nation under G_D,

Actually the "Under God" part wasn't added in there until 1954. You'll need to try again with another BS claim because that one is a FAIL.

This nation was founded by Theists, who decided to protect people's Religious Freedom but also chose to keep Religion separate from the Government. In other words this country was founded to be "Secular".

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid The are not normal as defined by biology, they are abnormal, and cannot reproduce. I use to support civil unions, but that was never good enough, now people are being sued, or fined by Sodomites that refuse to sell cakes, or let a event take place, or take pictures of their fake weddings. This in violation of the first amendment of the constitution! Sodomites are the invisible agents of evil.

One question for you, what is the opposite of Love?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You are the American Taliban, tell people how to believe or live otherwise you sue, protest, and threaten those that do not comply to your world view.

I don't know why but, "he who smelt it, dealt it" came to mind. Isn't this exactly what this thread is about? Boycotting the Cowboys because they signed a gay man?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Shhhhh. That whole Creator word used, really meant just YHWH. Lol.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

One question for you, what is the opposite of Love?

What you are displaying here.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lladdwr

And what if they worship a homosexual God? Whose religious rights are being violated then, hmmmm?

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Hint, your rights end where another's begins.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lladdwr

I'm not a religious fundamentalist and I don't support beheading anyone. If you were born in the middle east wouldn't you be a Islamic fundamentalist? Just as if these Islamic fundamentalist were born here, they would be Christian fundamentalist?

I support equal rights for all especially minorities, this is what the republic was formed to protect.

The rights you perceive you have lost is the right to discriminate against minority people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join