It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama arranged for Joan Rivers death for saying he's gay and Michelle's a tranny!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Don't get around this way much, but just wanted to see what ATS thought of this 'supposed story/possibility'.

She goes in for throat surgery, suffers respiratory and cardiac arrest, and dies days later.

Payback or mere perchance happenstance.

If she hoped for changed I guess she got it.

RIP Joan Rivers.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Excuse me, but are you accusing the President of murdering Joan Rivers?

Do you have any idea what poor taste this is?
edit on 9/4/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Even though she was old and these deaths happen everyday, I can see the connection. It seems like if a celebrity says something or does something against the contract, they get publicly humiliated or murdered.

Too many coincidences. The most recent is Robin Williams and the Family Guy thing. I mean come on, you don't make it big without a lot of help. If you bite the hand that feeds you, it bleeds you.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
She had over 700 Medical Procedures.

Your Doctor is far more likely to kill you than your President.

Just Sayin'

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I understand the logic. Breitbart died after saying something big was gonna be released about Obama (if I remember correctly), then the man who autopsied him dropped dead. Their logic makes sense. But Obama's just a puppet, tshtf, the real rulers won't even share the same air with him.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annie Mossity

This has to just be coincidence.

After all, Obama murders American citizens with drone strikes - not botched elective throat surgery.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

The real threats usually end up having a heart attack. I think they can do that with the technology they conceal.

It's quieter and one less thing to tarnish his clearly outstanding record

Hahaha, good one.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is one thing to accuse Barry of being gay, he can't even get mad about it since the LGBT gangsters would go after him for sure. Michelle being a tranny? Lets face it, she looks like a man pretending to be woman. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. It's not her fault though. In other words Obama being gay is not even 8n peoples minds. Michelle being a tranny is actually something some might suspect. Too close to home.

Did Barry get her off'd? Doubt it. Michelle? Good possibility.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
" Obama arranged for Joan Rivers death for saying he's gay and Michelle's a tranny!? "

Anything with Thee Obamas is possible.

They are extremely jealous and hold grudges and have a stringent "get even" attitude.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annie Mossity
Don't get around this way much, but just wanted to see what ATS thought of this 'supposed story/possibility'.

She goes in for throat surgery, suffers respiratory and cardiac arrest, and dies days later.

Payback or mere perchance happenstance.

If she hoped for changed I guess she got it.

RIP Joan Rivers.

ATS never disappoints.

link   
I remove my comments for..

TO SOON!

edit on 4-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   
I would have been dead long ago if people were killed for saying something nasty about Moochelle or Obama.

Just saying...

If people were honest, many would admit that the same thought had crossed their minds as well.
edit on 9/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I would have been dead long ago if people were killed for saying something nasty about Moochelle or Obama.

Just saying...

I think it would be people that have a public voice..not us nobodies. She was 81 so definitely not young and surgery is always dangerous. I bet a lot of people hate those type of comedians though can't ever be sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

True but you're not a media tool. If you say something it most likely will reach wherever you post it or a limited number of people who bring it up. With tools like Joan Rivers, her straying from a plan could make the "wrong" impression in tptb eyes'.

Entertainers entertain. They're hired to perform a set routine. If they don't, they get publicly humiliated, ruined, mislabled or murdered.

A contract is a contract, every peasant signs one, regardless of "wealth".

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not sure why some folks are floored by this theory. Not that there's any evidence of it but those of us who have participated in forums like ATS for many years I'm sure can remember the old "Clinton Hit List" stories.

Hardly a new angle.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

What about most of the FOX news anchors then?? Some of those are extremely outspoken against Obama and his wife...

That would mean Rivers was more important or more watched than Fox? Her opinion mattered more?

I'm not saying it never happens, I'm just saying why Joan and not any number of other people that speak out much more than she ever did. Wasn't it TIME magazine who intimated that Obama was the first gay president? Why not burn that to the ground?

edit on 9/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Not sure why some folks are floored by this theory. Not that there's any evidence of it but those of us who have participated in forums like ATS for many years I'm sure can remember the old "Clinton Hit List" stories.

Hardly a new angle.

So are you saying...

Obama standing over Joan saying

"You didn't build that face"

Isn't a wee bit distasteful?
edit on 4-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   
LOL.... no way the president did it.... Look at Kennedy then Joan Rivers, MO's don't match.

Mind blown I know

edit on E14America/Chicago09339 by Eyemin because: (no reason given)

link   
Her comments about MO were disgusting but laughable at best (not the funny way) If anyone actually pushes her comments as true shame on them.
She was getting on and not well.
My guess is the Obama haters will push this for fact...nothing more than political mudslinging at its worst.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I read a report that said they are investigating that she might have been given the same drug that killed Michael Jackson at the surgery.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join