It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pitfall in alchemy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677 well yea but now i just put some food coloring in my moonshine. It gives me that peaceful easy feeling of being trapped in a pod but takes away all my need to escape the grasp of the matrix.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
from what I understand it cost more to produce artificial gold than to mine it.

Alaska, Cali, Arizona, Nevada and a few more states have a good amount of it still.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Well there is this ATS thread I read where one company has claimed that a LENR process can make gold by some means of setting up a metal stock material seeded with gold and saturating it with a high voltage plasma at high temperatures. (Putting it in ceramic crucibles and microwaving it continously for hours.) However the claims are a bit audacious and there isn't much to substantiate them. The process involved seemed to be shown openly though (at least I give them credit in that regard), so if the LENR method actually works somehow - then it should be easy enough to reproduce.

Still if it's really that easy, then there would be a lot of others doing it and the monetary value of gold should drop like a rock.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75 Based on what i have found i do not find the microwave method to be true. I see gold making as a path that leads to us here on earth. I found shortcuts that can skip many miles of travel but on my first attempt i left doors open and danger followed. If you look at the way they use nuclear to produce it i feel they are making the gold travel the whole way and there is no danger to us because it is a long journey for someone to follow the same path the gold took to get here. The lenf way claims to take advantage of ways to make it without much energy input and that to me would have to include shortcuts and doors left open but i do not see the same results that i encountered and i see no blocking of frequencies or closing doors in their method. Based on what i know they are not doing it but good luck understanding what i have said here or believing i did not make it all up. However there is still the historical evidence that shows things happening when gold is made and people find the pitfalls. The biggest example is the indians making it in a lake then disappearing and solomon going crazy and many others. Notice that most of the gold that the egyptians made is nowhere to be found.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

In the days when many pursued Alchemy, you would have been labeled a Puffer based on your comments of the process.

Please tell me what process you undertook for the "Negredo" stage? And if you achieved this in a previous life, please bring back the details for us. Also who / what provides your energy? Do you know the difference between "brute" mercury and red mercury. Where can I get an athanor?

A true alchemist can answer these questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join