It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pitfall in alchemy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

You make good points but what would happen if i did provide what everyone wants? A flood of people following in my footsteps and likely doom for us all. If i showed you pieces of gold then it would be said i found it. If i showed you an old silver quarter that is now gold then i would be arrested for money fruad. I just see no good that could come from it other than feeding my own sense of acomplishment and that would all end poorly. I can say that in my trials i have not been exposed to anything no one else has not seen first and the truth is very out in the open.

We can say that all this internet alchemy debate started at a point where the counter argument was that making gold is just not possible and we now know it can be done by known ways but are not cost effective. So the truth seems to be pointing in the direction that unknown methoeds exist and if we figure in all the so called myths and legends we have of people in the past doing it then the case is growing.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Thanks for your reply!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So what your saying is in this world we are punished for pursuing what is outside our domain of reality. Well science will one day open up all types of doom day scenarios. We are potentially doomed by any type of great advancement. Should the human species be denied what could have been great just so we can keep things going?

Not saying we should let a cataclysmic event occur just so we can be greedy but the positive things in alchemy like a universal panacea should be seriously researched and pursued. Although i'm not sure if creating something like that would also cause some type of violent after effect.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well it is a matter of perspective i believe. My view is that we live in a closed system protected from the real universe full of species that have evolved greatly and are hell bent on enslavement and taking us out of existance. We are protected and that is why we have no visitors. The only way to come here is by being born into the system while your true self is outside of the system. it started as one smart guy finding a way to protect his people by shutting off the rest of reality then it has grown into some sort of cosmic game where beings come to collect data dna for their own systems and they try to break the system here allowing their true selves to come in via the ways i have laid out. The spirits that guide us have their own agenda aside from the creator here. On the last day many that find connect with the creator here will get to move to the center for 1000 yrs. Sadly i have found reason for the control we live under and it is necessary for survival.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Where are you getting this?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
always two create a third

a reply to: TzarChasm

hmm...
(s)he's not making it up as (s)he goes along (maybe just repeating from an earlier source)
about that food (above & below) ..try to get the part 19 of bill coopers "mystery Babylon" series (rose cross convocation) listen to the whole thing, and wait for the part about sunkissed (sunkist) fruits towards the end (and others) it should make a little more sense then, ditto ayuverdic diet etc etc etc (did i spell that right?, meh)
'eastern' wisdom traditions
/laffs

shhh...the secret of alchemy is not for everyone.

..that's the thing, it ought to be (and, uhhh, is kinda the whole point of life an' stuff?)
(..a page back the OP chided with something along the lines of "that's something one says as they fade into the future)
(n/m i only half understood it also)
while everyone is at different stages, the way is not meant to be hoarded & guarded in the way they hoard & guard it

..fwiw, i think it's more psychological in nature (lead into gold) as others have said, but i'd be interested in seeing any pics you might be willing to post or make use of any currency you might soon issue

edit on 8-9-2014 by UNIT76 because: split replies (two seperate replies here)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

the road to hell is paved with good intentions. just because someone possesses the key to becoming a good person doesnt mean they wont use it to become a bad person.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Where are you getting this?

Past lives

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have been fighting for the truth for many yrs now and if it were even remotly safe for me to tell the secrets i have found then i would. One way to view our reality is by the planets. The first four are the ones soloman spoke of in his tale of mines. Just visually impose them onto our own planets make up and then compare with bits of religion and new doors of perception will open. Remember the saying men are from mars and women are from venus. We are sandwiched here fighting a battle of the sexes along with the other pinal influences i mentioned. You can relate the underground, the ground, above ground and air to them too. That which you eat will corraspond to the influences of the source of the food. Heck for the fun of it throw them all inside the sun and see who comes to visit you. yes i said it we all live in a yellow submarine under a sea of waves of light and sound. Many call it the matrix.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

ooohhh okie dokie.

I am currently working on 4 simultaneous future lives.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

lol thanks for the laugh! The beatles reference right before the matrix reference were perfect! I chortled rather heartily

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Your body jokes about four lives but your spirit plots. It is not impossible to do what you say but it never works out right.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The good news is that if you follow the traditions in the bible then over time you will build a piller to GOD and all will be known.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That explains why I am constantly experiencing deja' vu. In fact, at times, the feeling of deja' vu produces a feeling of deja' vu.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sounds like inception to me. Is falling real slow also expierenced as well? Do you hear backgroung music? If so then my f.o.s.s. may be spreading into your reality. Your gonna need to work all this out in order to find out how many layers deep you are. I have heard you can be trapped.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Actually, I was... for many many years in an unpopulated city that was crumbling into the sea. After a while I wasn't sure what was real and what wasn't, but luckily I came out of it. At least, I think I did.

I keep seeing a blue pill, and a red pill. Which one should I take?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Modern science can achieve what that alchemy has failed to do. A bit of applied high energy physics and nuclear science knowhow can actually turn that lead into gold using stuff like a particle accelerator. However it takes multiple steps, the power bill far exceeds the value of the gold, and the majority of the gold which is produced tends to be unstable isotopes which are deadly radioactive if mishandled. Most would end up with a decay product of mercury, but you could end up with irridium or plutonium - but still not in any amounts considered worthwhile.

So yeah, even this modern and technically feasible approach at "alchemy" really isn't worth it.

As for the other aspect in regards to the "human element", there's trans-humanism and stuff like biochemistry and genetic engineering. Lots of potential, but also lots of questions in regards to the ethics of what may be possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well if i had the choice again of taking dayquill or nyquill i would take the nyquill and just live in ignorrance of the truth while sending all my positive energy up to someone that wants to fight the battles for me. The truth will take all the wonderment out of life.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75 That is just a guess when you say that alchemy has failed. As i have stated in this thread there is more to loose than to gain and the art has been hidden to protect us. It is pretty cool though how science is doing it now but that does not mean anything else has failed.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I see...

So you took the nyquill then, I take it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join