It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pitfall in alchemy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have been thinking about why all the stories of the gold makers all end with a downfall or collapse of areas around the events. This among other things that will not be mentioned have led me to believe that there is a very real danger in the process of making gold.

What i have learned is that in the process you are raising certain elements up or down from their source and that source is always linked with other places than earth. So really if one does not guard the process by doing it in other frequencies than ours then it forms a trail or spor that can be followed by other realities.

Some would view this trail as a pathway for one of the two sides that influence our thoughts to come and rapture some folks. We are drivin by two sides the right and left brain and those places are real but when one side comes to gather souls the middle and the other side is discarded. It boils down to murder or being reborn but parts are left behind.

I have been a strong advocate for the process but after completing many levels of the process i find it to be far too dangerous for everyone to know how to do. Besides that pitfall there are many others that can cause earthquakes and even total devistation of our planet. The risk is not worth the reward for most.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The making of gold via alchemical process is not possible. It is bunk, hoax, prevarication of the most dastardly order. (lol I used dastardly in a sentence).

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm very much with the dude from Fringe on this one.

How far down the process of making gold from other elements have you gone, and what disasters or catastrophes etc have you encountered or narrowly avoided?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As Jung discovered, the alchemists were just as interested in transforming themselves as they were base metals into gold.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kimar

That's how i always understood it too. I used to work with Anthroposophists for a fair old while and spent quite a bit of time with their various doctors, thinkers and writers (etc) who took a similar allegorical view re it being a vehicle for personal transformation.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm sure you have read before that you need to unite the feminine and masculine (yin/yang)(left/right). There is more to alchemy than just the physical side. It sounds like your not ready if creating gold from lead is even possible.

I say go for it srs

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimar
As Jung discovered, the alchemists were just as interested in transforming themselves as they were base metals into gold.

You are not wrong but there is very much understanding involved. The truth is a slice of both pies. Every plant and animal here are part or connected to our spirits. When the transformation is done then the spirit of the ingredients gets molded into the make up of the gold. Then if you view the spirits as being connected together then if the spirit in the gold is on the top of the chain at that point the holder can have influence over all in the spiritual chain. That is one way power can be derrived from things around us.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

The making of gold via alchemical process is not possible. It is bunk, hoax, prevarication of the most dastardly order. (lol I used dastardly in a sentence).

At this point of knowing what i know of the dangers i have found i think your point of view is the one that should be taken. However i have started to fing some healing properties that can be explored with not as much danger to us. That is where i will focus now.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: broteinshake

Lead is not used in the process i have found but it is possible to bring lead through the frequencies and transmute into bronze then silver then gold. I would not be so quick to judge. I have never found a door i did not want to open.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla Well i just almost opened one of those spore trails i spoke of. That is when i realized the path must be blocked after i'm done. I went to check and i found that a silver coin had begin to turn. It now has a gold tint. So i am going back now to begin the steps over but this time closing the door behind me.

Spiritually i have been givin glimpses into some of those of our past that have done it and was shown how they were all brought ahead 500yrs in time. One part of them is punished and another part is sent to travel time and the gold was used to set up their future enviroment.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Have you found anything that would suggest there could be any danger when trying to create an elixir or philosophers stone?
I mean besides dying from ingesting mercury. I have read People seem to disappear after creating them.Could it be the left right brain frequencies you talked about? I figure why not ask thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, i was not expecting that! Thanks for the very interesting response.. does the danger that you mention relate to time travel issues?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: broteinshake

Yes our brains are set to recieve influence from the other worlds via the pinal gland. The philosophers stone will not give you health. The health we seek will come from a different formula. The stone when ingested without the gold ingredients will kill you and if taken with the right mix can turn you into a gold statue. There is also a reverse of the process that can turn one back into flesh. btw murcury was just a cover someone used to hide the truth. Every ingredient is something that can be eaten on an everyday basis and nature can even turn things into gold if all come together at the right times in the right seasons.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Well, i was not expecting that! Thanks for the very interesting response.. does the danger that you mention relate to time travel issues?

What i see is that we are all made up of different parts or that we live in a reality of white light. Then there is realities top and below us that are here but we just can't see them. When a path is open then they come to rapture the side of us that comes from them and the rest is discarded or put back in the system to be reborn. Without knowing the true nature of each side it becomes prudent to just find what can extend life here and figure out what is right.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The demises of such alchemists, I think, is intended to reflect the folly of cheating nature for selfish gain.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: broteinshake When eve ate the apple she was completing a list of things she ate that day and the apple was just the last on the list. It was not one fruit that did it but it was a combonation. So yes there is a very real danger of getting the ingredients right. Do i eat the apple to get back to that point they were at before the fall or do i eat the orange instead?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The demises of such alchemists, I think, is intended to reflect the folly of cheating nature for selfish gain.
That would also be what one side tells the other as they drift away into the future. You see how much good can be found in a spirit that leads a soul to his death via alchemy just to get a head start on the next future and then tells him he is being punished for his sin of greed or vanity?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimar

Exactly my point. Cheating nature for selfish gain. Greed and sorcery are like bonnie and clyde.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That would also be what one side tells the other as they drift away into the future. You see how much good can be found in a spirit that leads a soul to his death via alchemy just to get a head start on the next future and then tells him he is being punished for his sin of greed or vanity?

Um...wat.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

That is not what alchemy is, its the transformation of lower mind to higher.

What you're talking about is advanced work the sun does in its corona, or related to cold fusion and cavitation.

Alchemy is spiritual work.
edit on 4-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join