It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of me telling the doc about mebendazole

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
I noticed that you answered the PH question. Did your doctor ever speak to you of nutrition? Your diet during your rounds of chemo?

Yea they told me what foods where good and bad .. But I carried on eating my usual crap

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagopmSun, 07 Sep 2014 14:16:21 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb
a reply to: nofear39

I'm glad that something worked for you. I think that it won't be too much longer before a true cure (either promotion of whatever already works, or a new medicine/herb will be introduced). They can't hide the truth, forever. I found it interesting, however, that mebendazole is no longer manufactured in the USA. That's strange, and rather damning. It's produced internationally by Johnson & Johnson.

Yea and in the uk you can't buy cimetidine tablets over the counter you need a prescription but you can buy them in the USA with out a prescription ?

And thanks for the kind words

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagopmSun, 07 Sep 2014 15:04:29 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

Can you give me some links to the theory's that show cancer is parasitic please ?
thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Please let us know if you do get a response, and what is conveyed.

Sometimes I think that doctors cease to learn once they get their license. It will be refreshing if your Doctor looks further into the reason for your recovery. If he does not, we can get a pretty good feel for why so many folks end their lives feeling so awful from the conventional cures that they put so much hope into.

It just never made sense to me to assault the body with chemo and radiation and then expect that person to heal.

Ok pal I got a reply of my doctor

This is what it says

Dear Shane,
I have now read these articles and I agree these data sound as promising as any. You may well be right that this drug is an active anti-cancer agent. You have to bear in mind that lots of drugs that start out with promising data like this turn out not to be particularly effective with more detailed testing. That’s why we usually recommend waiting for those trial results otherwise you maybe subjecting yourself to an inactive chemical. All I can really say at the moment is that we can’t be sure that this will help you but it might.
With best wishes,
Michael Leahy

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Excellent another case of the doctor isn't always right.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum
Excellent another case of the doctor isn't always right.

Yea your right... They only know what they are taught ...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Seems a reasonable response. That's why controlled clinical trials are important, so you can actually pin down efficacy (if any). Anecdotes are ok enough to start the research ball rolling but alone they don't tell us much because there's no control over all the other variables at play. Could it be that these drugs played an active role in your recovery? It's possible, but impossible to say without a properly controlled clinical trial.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

And ? I didn't say it wasn't ? What's wrong with what i just said ? He didn't know about mebendazole because he hadn't Been taught about it ....

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You do realize you've basically just doxxed the guy, right? Not only have you posted covertly filmed private conversations with him but now you're posting up private email correspondence with him. You should probably consider editing out any identifying details to respect his privacy, if nothing else.

Anyway, my point about it being a "reasonable response" is that given half the crap some people talk about healthcare professionals on this forum it just goes to show that the reality is that your average doctors are reasonable people who are open to new ideas and information.
edit on 9-9-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

He wasn't open to it until I sent him the details ... When I told him about mebendazole he dismissed it and said he doesn't think they will help me .. Then I've sent him the information... he didn't research it of his own back ... Now he's saying it might work ....
And he's my doctor so it's my private business not his .... He works for me ... That a why I pay so much national insurance every week ...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It's still pretty disrespectful to air private correspondence on a public forum without letting the other party know and then go on to name that person. As to his response, I'd wager that his position would be exactly the same if you had informed him earlier yet you make it seem like he's done a u-turn. He still doesn't know. You still don't know. That's why he is recommending to wait for clinical trial results before taking it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagopmTue, 09 Sep 2014 18:41:06 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yea and I haven't got a problem with his response ... It's what I expected ... He's covering all angles and I can't blame him but your acting like he's in trouble or something ?? He's only doing his job but that's all it is a job ..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

Hello Amy ... Sorry to hear about your stepmother ...
I was buying the family pack of ovex which has 4 tablets in it for £8 ...
I ended up buying 300 for 27p each from India over the internet .. I have the link some where if you need it but they take 2-3 weeks to arrive ..
If you need any more info don't hesitate to message me

( I've sent that reply in private message but don't think it's working sorry

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thanks so much, I got your U2U, just replied.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

Ok
good luck x

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join