It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of me telling the doc about mebendazole

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

It's great that you could be cancer free but sadly this sort of anecdotal reporting is useless as evidence. We simply have no way of knowing that the mebendazole was actually responsible for anything or not. Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

It's great that you could be cancer free but sadly this sort of anecdotal reporting is useless as evidence. We simply have no way of knowing that the mebendazole was actually responsible for anything or not. Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.

I'm here so I know

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: Pardon?

How do you know the oncologist,s name ? I haven't mentioned it ? Did you recognise him from the vid ?

Yep.

He works in Christie's and his first name starts with the letter M.

It's always difficult to know how secondary tumours are going to behave.
It may be they were growing earlier than they were detected and have been affected by your initial chemo.
It may well be that they have spontaneously stopped which can happen.
It may be that your medication has stopped them.

Not being a gambling man I'd be more likely to go with the first option.

A couple of things, you said you have not taken the medication regularly or had stopped for a while?
So how can you guarantee an effective dose?
Are you going to a lab to have the levels of mebendazole checked?

Secondly, you said you started getting your meds from India?
Meds from India can't be guaranteed to either have the stated dose or even have the active chemical in.
Basically you don't know what you're getting when you buy from a "grey" pharmacy.
The only way to check would be to have the medication assayed in a lab when you get them. And that would be for every shipment you get.

I've seen hundreds of trials with various medicines over the years.
A lot of them show promise, especially in the lab but fail to make it through to clinical patient trials for numerous reasons.
And very few which get through to patient trials are proven to be effective.
So I'm not being dismissive, just realistic.

The trial you've highlighted is for a completely different type of cancer than you had or have and your drug is being used as an extra alongside standard chemo.
It will be interesting to see the results in a couple of years but even if it's positive for this very specific type of cancer it doesn't mean it will work for every other type of cancer.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I only got them from India in March of this year I was buying them from the chemist until then so they where defo mebendazole

I took them regularly until a couple of months ago .. But as I've said I've guessed the dosage so can't be certain of what I'm taking is the right dosage or not ...

The trail isn't for my cancer but it's for tumours And that's what I had ... Maybe they should do trails on my cancer but I won't hold my breath

What's your take on me putting the doctors name on here ?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

He's a link to a girl who had the same cancer as me and died from the chemo ... My doctor was her doctor !!!

www.nwemail.co.uk...

Last updated at 09:06, Monday, 28 October 2013
A BEAUTICIAN died from an infection and heart failure after chemotherapy, an inquest heard yesterday.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
nofear, I am so happy with this video. Thank you so much for recording and uploading it. It makes a huge difference in your credibility. I mean this is a video of a doctor telling you that you are (as far as he can tell) cancer free and you telling him that all you used were the drugs mentioned. If you can include CT Scans for before and after that would be tremendously generous of you and it will benefit and encourage lots of people to do further research. I have been trying to U2U you to congratulate you but you're not replying. Congratulations and of course don't stop taking your meds - not for at least a good while. Why would stop? There's no good reason for you to do so and this guy is obviously forced professionally not to recommend them for you and you can't blame him for that. Anyone in his position, (especially on record), would never recommend something that's not officially assigned to treat cancer. I think he can be easily sewed if he asked to to continue. So, the guy is being safe. To him it's a "safety precaution", and to you it's your #ing life we're talking about here. You tried it, it worked! So who cares what he or anyone else thinks?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlmo

Hello almo
happy to hear from you
I've had one message of you which I replied to yesterday ...

You can email me [email protected]

I owe you a big thanks

Words alone can't express how much I appreciate all the info you gave me
please email me so we can have a talk

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Good for you OP.

Every alternative treatment that anecdotally works either reducing the size, inhibits growth or regrowth, or even completely eliminates cancer builds into a very valuable resource for people who are suffering.

And as a very welcome side effect, each and every time someone like you informs the rest of us of what you took, when you took it and the results you personally experienced, is another nail in the coffin of the crime syndicate that is essentially an industrialised cancer money printing press...almost as welcome as the cancer being cured in itself in my book, almost.

Congrats mate, and nice one for having the bottle to follow your own instincts, which probably saved your life.

edit on 7-9-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Thanks a lot myster

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think you should stop CT Scans. They hurt you bad. CT Scan have lots of radiation. For someone who has a history of cancers, CT Scans should be a last resort.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I would be very interested in knowing what your PH balance was before, during and after this.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlmo
I think you should stop CT Scans. They hurt you bad. CT Scan have lots of radiation. For someone who has a history of cancers, CT Scans should be a last resort.

The doc told me i don't need any more CT scans

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

I'm not sure if my PH balance was ever taking ??

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm glad that something worked for you. I think that it won't be too much longer before a true cure (either promotion of whatever already works, or a new medicine/herb will be introduced). They can't hide the truth, forever. I found it interesting, however, that mebendazole is no longer manufactured in the USA. That's strange, and rather damning. It's produced internationally by Johnson & Johnson.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

How wonderful is it to have met an online friend with the cancer cure for you?

I hope that your thread does not get taken over by those that deny the fact that folks have been able to heal themselves through means other than the standard chemo and radiation.

One member asked of you PH levels. Was it something that your doctor checked into?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I noticed that you answered the PH question. Did your doctor ever speak to you of nutrition? Your diet during your rounds of chemo?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I only got them from India in March of this year I was buying them from the chemist until then so they where defo mebendazole

I took them regularly until a couple of months ago .. But as I've said I've guessed the dosage so can't be certain of what I'm taking is the right dosage or not ...

The trail isn't for my cancer but it's for tumours And that's what I had ... Maybe they should do trails on my cancer but I won't hold my breath

You have done with that subsequent link!

As for the girl who died it's extremely unfortunate but there is a certain risk to any cancer therapy (including the ones that don't work!).
It's a terrible disease which requires horrible treatment.
Anyone who says otherwise is lying I'm afraid.

It's difficult to offer an explanation as to why she reacted poorly to the treatment without knowing her full background. How widespread was the cancer initially, how aggressive was the treatment, did she have any latent cardiac issues, was the sepsis caused by poor aseptic techniques etc etc.

As for the question of pH balance, your body does that naturally and keeps it in a very tight range irrespective of whether you have cancer or not.
Until you are actually very near to death (i.e. your body is shutting down) your pH remains very constant. It does not become more alkaline nor more acidic than usual.
The poster who mentioned that probably subscribes to the fallacy that an alkaline diet prevents and cures cancers.
It doesn't.
What you eat cannot alter your body's pH levels. It's physiologically impossible.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: jajaja

I'm not sure if my PH balance was ever taking ??

You can take it yourself

Theories that Cancer is parasitic etc (that would be why a worm medication is effective perhaps). Nasty things thrive in acidic environments. That is the whole thing about taking Bicarbonate soda daily to balance PH towards slightly alkaline, that nasty things do not like.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

You have done with that subsequent link!

As for the girl who died it's extremely unfortunate but there is a certain risk to any cancer therapy (including the ones that don't work!).
It's a terrible disease which requires horrible treatment.
Anyone who says otherwise is lying I'm afraid.

It's difficult to offer an explanation as to why she reacted poorly to the treatment without knowing her full background. How widespread was the cancer initially, how aggressive was the treatment, did she have any latent cardiac issues, was the sepsis caused by poor aseptic techniques etc etc.

As for the question of pH balance, your body does that naturally and keeps it in a very tight range irrespective of whether you have cancer or not.
Until you are actually very near to death (i.e. your body is shutting down) your pH remains very constant. It does not become more alkaline nor more acidic than usual.
The poster who mentioned that probably subscribes to the fallacy that an alkaline diet prevents and cures cancers.
It doesn't.
What you eat cannot alter your body's pH levels. It's physiologically impossible.

Yea I decided to put his name
I still wanted your take on it tho ? Was I wrong to do that ?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagopmSun, 07 Sep 2014 13:19:22 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join