It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shot Man 80 Times Until He "Had No Face"!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75
a reply to: boymonkey74
I worry about us as well. That is the reason some of us fight so hard to keep the 2nd. The reason we have it is to remove out out of control politicians and any Tyrannical folks in power if they don't go willingly. Its too bad that so many of us have forgotten that, and claim the right to keep and bare arms, has something to do with hunting rights and sport shooting.

If you don't use your 2nd amendment in response to acts like this, there's no point in having it.

Even the cartels in Mexico don't shoot someone 80 times.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't care how many times this man was shot. I care he was shot. I care the LEO are not properly equipped to handle the mentally ill. I care that the person in charge of the LEO thinks this act was done correctly.

Correctly would have had this man seeking treatment.

I'm so tired of the pro LEO that has no concern for loss of life. I know there are LEO that do choose to shoot non lethal injuries. I'm disturbed that's not proceedure.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: smurfy

Do they have to account for every bullet fired in that state?.

For their offcial police weapon you would think so. I don't think that part matters anymore at least here, when we have the 80 bullet scenario being disputed as if that makes a difference, not worth going down that Cul-De-Sac when it's pretty obvious there were multiple police shooting at one man. One police officer killed Michael brown with six bullets, or rather that he was killed with the use of six bullets is official. There is no doubt there was heavy fire in this case, and I guarantee from now on in, the story will be bull# plausibility.
edit on 4-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
no face?

they shot his face off? lol!!!

well too bad.

how'd they know who he was?

forget that, they shot his face off.

took 80 bullets.

didn't know that. small bullets, i guess.

i still have to laff.

shoot a mans face off. lol!

so how does that work? is that sop?

"shoot at the face!!"

lol.
80 bullets later, "where's his face?"
edit on 3017429830pm2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321

When does it stop?

Maybe it stops when you are confronted with a man with a gun threatening to kill you. Don't call the police, make the decision is he suffering from and mental illness, drugs, love struck, just pissed, wants to die by you shooting him, or just having a bad day. (It takes less that a second for him to pull the trigger while pointed at you) Do you shoot, do you interview him waiting to figure it out? Do you attempt to discern what kind of firearm he possesses, is it a toy, a pellet gun, a 45, 9mm, of a teflon coated 44 magnum and can go through your vest. Quickly now he appears to be angrier from the questioning. There are now other people around what happens if he points at them? Do you trust he won't shoot you many times during your decision and turn on others? Does the thought of Sandy Hook, the words postal, meth, or Adam Lanza go through your mind while you decide. Does the thought of your kids and family go through your head while he lifts the gun and begins to point, will he shoot, can we verify quickly he has a record or been in for mental evaluation.
Quickly now the gun is getting higher, people are yelling don't shoot! Louder DON'T SHOOT!!

Others are saying look out he is pointing at you, what do you do? Fire once? Twice, Three times? Do you fire until he falls because how many times have you heard if they are on drugs it take many shots to stop them. Have you decided yet, he looks the angriest now. Get behind something solid, to late, that wall isn't going to stop anything, what kind of gun was that how many does it hold he fired once and missed.

Shoot now quickly do you shoot until he falls or just doubles over while holding the gun? People are yelling and you don't know why are they yelling at you or the bad/crazy guy?

I am sure you can decide, don't call the cops and let us know how it goes, because there is no one else to help you. When you grab you cell phone and call 911 all you hear is your voice in the ear piece. It's up to you to decide, and you can't run.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Another thing that is pissing me off today is police all across the USA are arresting protesters for the #StrikeFastFood campaign.
Although I don't agree with this protest I still believe in their right to protest.
Another proof of corporate interest being met with tyranny.

Just use #StrikeFastFood in search function on FB and see the tyranny ensue.
Honestly I am surprised this is not a topic on ATS already?
Too lazy today to do it myself, but feel it could make a great thread.

You may want to check out my thread on the Boston, MA protests and how the police there handled the situation.
BOSTON: 9 arrested during fast-food workers rally

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This sounds like the actions of a hit squad rather than trained law enforcement. It really does seem like something out of a mob movie. Not surprising though since modern police are trained only to kill.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

This behavior is appalling to say the least. We as citizens need to be vigilant and informed about gun legislation because you know the sneaky bastards are just looking for a way to unarm us.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
With the ever growing cases of mental illness in the US to over prescribed drugs as a temporary solution to some illness, we're really in trouble. PDs need to have training for how to deal with these cases. While chances are it's not likely to make a difference, as discussions have brought up, because of the rampant corruption in some areas.

"Traditional law enforcement tactics are rooted in logic, in reasoning — and in issuing commands for someone to comply so that we can make the situation safe right now by taking a person into custody," said Attila Denes, a police captain of Douglas County, Texas. "But barking orders at a person with serious mental illness doesn't work."

Source

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: DerekJR321

When does it stop?

Maybe it stops when you are confronted with a man with a gun threatening to kill you. Don't call the police, make the decision is he suffering from and mental illness, drugs, love struck, just pissed, wants to die by you shooting him, or just having a bad day. (It takes less that a second for him to pull the trigger while pointed at you) Do you shoot, do you interview him waiting to figure it out? Do you attempt to discern what kind of firearm he possesses, is it a toy, a pellet gun, a 45, 9mm, of a teflon coated 44 magnum and can go through your vest. Quickly now he appears to be angrier from the questioning. There are now other people around what happens if he points at them? Do you trust he won't shoot you many times during your decision and turn on others? Does the thought of Sandy Hook, the words postal, meth, or Adam Lanza go through your mind while you decide. Does the thought of your kids and family go through your head while he lifts the gun and begins to point, will he shoot, can we verify quickly he has a record or been in for mental evaluation.
Quickly now the gun is getting higher, people are yelling don't shoot! Louder DON'T SHOOT!!

Others are saying look out he is pointing at you, what do you do? Fire once? Twice, Three times? Do you fire until he falls because how many times have you heard if they are on drugs it take many shots to stop them. Have you decided yet, he looks the angriest now. Get behind something solid, to late, that wall isn't going to stop anything, what kind of gun was that how many does it hold he fired once and missed.

Shoot now quickly do you shoot until he falls or just doubles over while holding the gun? People are yelling and you don't know why are they yelling at you or the bad/crazy guy?

I am sure you can decide, don't call the cops and let us know how it goes, because there is no one else to help you. When you grab you cell phone and call 911 all you hear is your voice in the ear piece. It's up to you to decide, and you can't run.

wow!

i'd aim at the mouth.

people think twice when you shoot them in the mouth.

think about it, kids.

i'd rather get shot in the chest or the hand.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

Where this country dropped the ball - a long time ago when folks forgot the point of having militias. Militias are specifically designed to police the police and police the government. Without that check on power, everything goes out of whack and government no longer serves its proper function.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Hardly funny is it?.
The guy had family and deserved treatment not bullets.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Police Knew it was a pellet gun

Gateway Truck Stop CFO Victor Treviño said police knew in advance of the shooting that the victim was armed with only a pellet gun. “When the police arrived, my gate guard informed the police that it was a BB gun. [The guard told police] not to take it as a real gun. It was a BB gun. He told several of the officers,” Treviño said.

Victor Treviño confirmed police fired dozens of bullets at Garza in his interview with Cubillos. He added that there was so much stray gunfire, people inside the building were forced to drop to the ground and crawl their way out of the police line of fire. “These things have not been reported in the media,” he said.

At minute 1:25 of the surveillance footage provided by Treviño, officers can be seen congratulating each other with a “fist bump,” minutes after handcuffing the body of the man they had just riddled with bullets. “There’s a dead person in front of them. That’s somebody’s brother, somebody’s son. I think that’s where the community became outraged,” said Treviño during his interview.

Prior to police arriving on the scene, the truck stop’s private security questioned Garza about what appeared to be a gun in his possession. Garza reportedly told the guard that he had just purchased the pellet gun at the local Walmart. Treviño says the guard checked it to be sure, but could tell it was just a BB gun based on the cartridges. According to the Gateway CFO’s statements, Garza complied with the guard’s request to put away the pellet gun and fell asleep on the couch in front of the building.

“This was an individual that came and sat down at the couch in front of the building and basically had a bottle of wine and fell asleep,” said Treviño. “He was sitting down, and he woke up after several commands [from police], because he had headphones on and he was asleep. As he stood up, the police officers began firing.”

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This sounds like something from judge dread to be honest.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: arosebyanyothername

And some here are defending the police....
Obvious police are obvious.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

i still have to laff.

shoot a mans face off. lol!

The fact that his face was left so utterly damaged shows that it was excessive.

There is nothing funny about someone losing their life in such a brutal manner, especially when the killing is committed by those who "protect and serve."

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not just the cops that are sick. The USA seems sick to me. Far too trigger happy against people. Even willing to travel half way round the world war mongering..

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: arosebyanyothername

wow
that is pretty messed up

wonder why these guys dont want body cameras

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
PUT IT DOWN TERRORIST......
PUT IT DOWN BANK ROBBER.........
PUT IT DOWN LITTLE GIRL?

or we WILL tear your face off in a hail of bullets!

Body cameras, many cops wear them in the UK and they dont mind because it helps prove their case, not the case of the 'criminal' THEY just illegally shot/arrested/tased/gassed/snped/machine gunned... jeeze how many weapons do these guys have access to? Now drones bombs missiles, but no take the cameras off those too so you cant see where they are going

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk
BTW i just looked at the Video and saw these fat pigs. BTW. Why is it that US Cops are
nearly always that FAT.. Disgusting Beeh!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join