It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look like il be going to japan instead.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Instead of America I'm ended up with a little change, I have a flight and rental apartment booked in Tokyo......

So anyone been? What should I look out for? Advice?

Know how to swim. Tokyo Bay has been mostly built upon, and suffered a lot of structual damage in the 2010 EQ. Pieces literally were swaying/floating. If another big boy EQ hits, that is a good skill to have.

Take LOTS AND LOTS OF IODINE. Get your Kelp in, and other seaweed to combat radiation poisoning. Fukushima is still going on, still going strong.

Avoid any food from the Pacific. See above.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Careful what you watch on TV over there.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Instead of America I'm ended up with a little change, I have a flight and rental apartment booked in Tokyo......

Know how to swim. Tokyo Bay has been mostly built upon, and suffered a lot of structual damage in the 2010 EQ. Pieces literally were swaying/floating. If another big boy EQ hits, that is a good skill to have.

Take LOTS AND LOTS OF IODINE. Get your Kelp in, and other seaweed to combat radiation poisoning. Fukushima is still going on, still going strong.

Radiation poisoning your kidding? There are 126 million Japanese still living on the island, they are hardly suffering radiation poisoning.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Radiation poisoning your kidding? There are 126 million Japanese still living on the island, they are hardly suffering radiation poisoning.

Radiation is very HIGH there. People are having some adverse reactions to various levels of exposure that are heavily underreported. Better to be safe than sorry when your hair is falling out.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Been to Japan many times! It's awesome!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
why don't you come to Vietnam instead?
vietnam is very beautiful and the people here are friendly
you can visit vietnam though here tour du lịch

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seobookin
why don't you come to Vietnam instead?
vietnam is very beautiful and the people here are friendly
you can visit vietnam though here tour du lịch

Vietnam is on my list.

Anyway been to Japan and it was awesome. Best place I have been to so far.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Radiation is very HIGH there. People are having some adverse reactions to various levels of exposure that are heavily underreported. Better to be safe than sorry when your hair is falling out.

Wish you had not been banned just so I can tell you that you are talking bollocks.

Never seen a happier healthier people.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Never been to japan so have no advice but I am jealous. have fun

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ill be in Tokyo in a few weeks, ive booked an apato in Ropongi, the environment looks nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join