It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Churches and The New Messiah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
You could start by re-evaluating your theory.

originally posted by: justamessenger
You are obviously very very confused when it comes to these matters.

Spare me with such patronising BS. I am presenting the result of nearly 20 years of extensive research into Revelation. I don't expect you to understand or agree to these things, but please, be nice. To me and to others.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I apologize for being disrespectfull earlier. Please understand that the very scriptures you are offering to interpret are the words that saved my life. I feel indebted to them. I listen to those words, and not the words of preachers or any other man.

Well, you are lucky to survive because of them. Kudos. But know that there are plenty more who have died because of them. Remember that every letter and syllable, every word and sentence. Every bleeding iota inside the Bible are written in the blood of saints and prophets, saints (Jesus included) you describe as acceptable and willing sacrifices. Hm.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

In Revelation 1 the Son of Man proclaims he is the Alfa and Omega. In Revelation 21 and 22, he who sits at the throne says he is the Alfa and the Omega. Are you saying Jesus is both sitting on the throne AND simultaneously lying in front of himself looking as though he had been slaughtered? And at the same time being his own son who has conquered and seated himself beside Jesus just as Jesus sat down on HIS Father's throne?

I understand this is awfully confusing for you, but: Make up your bloody mind!

That's exactly what the verse I quoted from Matthew 28:18 means.

Why do you put limitations on God? The One who was the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega? The Father, Son and Holy Spirit? The Bible talks about this in great length, yet some will never understand.

It is YOU putting the limitations on , through garbage laid out for you to consume.

The Alpha and Omega, they are in serious trouble if they ever return here!

The Bible can be seen as a large bit of code, code that IS messed with but first has to be allowed to!

If you take the BIBLE as your Saviour, and proclaim it contains ALL of what is in the Universe, you have remained fallen.

How is anyone that believe themselves to be limited , by the Unlimited, going to ever understand, anyways >????

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You could start by re-evaluating your theory. My data does support the mainstream view of 94 AD

In Revelation 1:4 we can read that John writes:

…to the seven churches that are in Asia…

Not seven OF the churches, but THE seven churches. When were there a total of SEVEN churches in Asia Minor, carrying the names given in Revelation? Early to mid 60's, which is when John the Scribe would write this riddled book.

Between 60 and 62 AD, Colossae, Laodicea, and Hierapolis were destroyed by earthquakes. Only Laodicea would be rebuilt, and for a few years there were a total of seven churches in Asia Minor.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: Deetermined

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. [ESV] John 1:12

The way I read that verse it says: "whoever who is NOT born of flesh and blood, NOR by the will of man (whoever fits those criteria), they MAY turn out to be children of God." Do you know about anyone not born by the will of man?

Yes those that receive Him are not born from the will of man.

Op just wondering if you are Born Again.
If you are, how can you say that the second coming is not Jesus but some millennium king?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Being born of water means to be born of the flesh.

Then we are to be born by the Spirit.

When it says "not born of blood", it only means that bloodlines did not determine who was saved and who was not. It was through flesh first and spirit second.

Born of the water is the same as baptism in water as done by John the Baptist.
Born of the Spirit is Baptism with fire and the Holy Ghost

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What I want to use this thread for is to determine the names of these seven angels through looking into Kabbalah, Talmud, Enoch and other traditions.

I have already shown which wandering star is associated with the seven churches:

Ephesus - Moon
Smyrna - Sun
Pergamum - Jupiter
Thyatira - Venus
Sardis - Mercury
Philadelphia - Saturn
Laodichea - Mars

Well, here's the first challenger, from the Introduction (p. 14) in 'The Key of Solomon the King' ISBN 978-1-60506-578-6

Now, this is the system used in Middle Age Solomonian magic, I am not saying this can automatically be applied to Revelation, but it is one of many systems of angelic associations that I have considered.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Changed quite a bit

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

His name was ישוע Jod Shin Vav Ayin - Jesua.

The correct pronunciation is "Yeshua". The Hebrew letter Shin has a "sh" sound. Perhaps you are confusing Shin with Sin. Sin has a hard "s" sound. The two are written identically and differentiated by a dot above the letter- Sin on the top left, Shin on the top right.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nomi80

ישוע - Jod Shin Vav Ayin - Ješua - English translitteration "Yeshua"

I use Jesua since it is easier, change the last s in Jesus to a and there you go. Jesua.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ....

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: nomi80

ישוע - Jod Shin Vav Ayin - Ješua - English translitteration "Yeshua"

I use Jesua since it is easier, change the last s in Jesus to a and there you go. Jesua.

Ummm.... With that logic one could change and drop letters then call Him whatever they want. That is confusing, not "easier."

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I am discussing the Book of Revelation, which is the Word of Jesus (or rather Jesua; I don't really like using his Latin name Jesus). It refers to many books but not even once to the letters of Paul. Unless you knew, Paul's letters didn't exist at the time Revelation was written. But like I say, the Dragon has pulled more than Paul out of his, eh, back pocket, to fulfil the dark side of the Apocalypse, but Saul Pauli contribution is that of the False Prophet preaching lies about and promoting worship of a false Jesus, who is the Antichrist. A sacrificial beast. He also preach falsely how God demands human sacrifice, and how Jesus was a willing sacrifice and that it worked as through magic, making his God content. Bollocks. Saul Pauli God is Moloch. His Christ is Mithras.

Are you drinking when you write this stuff?

I am over 50 and have travelled around a bit and NEVER in my life have I heard such crap.

There is no reason for debate. I am simply worried that someone will believe these lies and grand illusions as fact which it is not.

And then those who congratulate you on your work. Nothing more than the blind leading the blind.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Ephesus
- Def.: Overseer
- Planet: Moon
Smyrna
- Def.: Myrrh
- Planet: Sun
Pergamum*
- Def.: Citadel
- Planet: Jupiter
Thyatira
- Def.: Daughter
- Planet: Venus
Sardis**
- Def.: Merchant
- Planet: Mercury
Philadelphia
- Def.: Brotherly Love
- Planet: Saturn
Laodicea
- Def.: People of Justice
- Planet: Mars

*) The feminine form of Pergamum, Pergamos means "City of the Serpent" which fits with the message given to the angel of Pergamum. Zeus was the "God of the Citadels", and Pergamum was centred around a "Throne of Zeus". Prchment was invented in Pergamum during an Egyptian embargo on payrus.

**) Sardis was where modern currency was invented.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Are you saying that Jesus is JHVH?

Yes. Jesus is God in the Old Testament, or rather, the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament that God spoke through.

I have been monitoring your posts and I want to thank you for spreading the truth. I am to old and too tired to teach those who are convinced THEY already know the truth.

You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink. You can lead Utnapisjtim to the truth but you can not make him believe.

Not everyone belongs with God......some are dedicated to the dark side.

God bless you.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

You know, you don't really have to join the discussion if you don't like what's being discussed. Not that I will compare myself to Jesus, but didn't "the Pharicees and the Scribes" react in much the same way as you, to his teachings?

Revelation speaks of a huge worldwide cult fixated on a sacrificed king, who John refers to as the Beast, who miraculously came back to life and became synonymous with the World Empire.
==> Which worldwide religion fits the deal?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Yes. Jesus is God in the Old Testament, or rather, the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament that God spoke through.

I have been monitoring your posts and I want to thank you for spreading the truth. I am to old and too tired to teach those who are convinced THEY already know the truth.

You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink. You can lead Utnapisjtim to the truth but you can not make him believe.

God bless you.

Quit the preaching and behave like you're 50 already. Your attitude and behaviour may be acceptable within some narrowminded church setting, but here we call it hypocritical BS and sociopathic suppression. Exactly who I belong to and what level of brightness surrounds me, is none of your damn business. And bring your sh1t on your way out. Including the frogs that leaped out of your mouth there....

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You know, you don't really have to join the discussion if you don't like what's being discussed. Not that I will compare myself to Jesus, but didn't "the Pharicees and the Scribes" react in much the same way as you, to his teachings?

Revelation speaks of a huge worldwide cult fixated on a sacrificed king, who John refers to as the Beast, who miraculously came back to life and became synonymous with the World Empire.
==> Which worldwide religion fits the deal?

I am here to stop you and your lies from spreading. To let those who seek truth and enlightment to stay away from your posts because you make antichrist statements. You are spreading lies with SOME truth mixed in........and Very little truths.

So NO I will not leave. I will stand and fight and not by debate because your head is so full of illusions and since you appear to be educated it is your lies that cause innocence to fall away.

I can not believe anyone who has read the bible would make statements like you do.

Have you been baptised by a Christian and emerged under water?

What you are doing is apostasy and blasphemy.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

God bless you.

Quit the preaching and behave like you're 50 already. Your attitude and behaviour may be acceptable within some narrowminded church setting, but here we call it hypocritical BS and sociopathic suppression. Exactly who I belong to and what level of brightness surrounds me, is none of your damn business. And bring your sh1t on your way out. Including the frogs that leaped out of your mouth there....

Well , well looky here....... did I get under your skin? I hope so because ATS members does not need to be misled by your lies and deceit. No worries I will be watching ALL of your threads to ensure those seeking truth are made aware of your grand illusions.

Why don't you spend your time reading the bible and instead of acting like you are some type of expert in the subject matter because clearly you are not.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This is not the place or time to call names. Listen to the long written words:

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” [ESV] Luke 6:37f

OMG! Your post ID ends with 666! Run to the Hills! The Pharicees are back!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This is not the place or time to call names. Listen to the long written words:

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” [ESV] Luke 6:37f

OMG! Your post ID ends with 666! Run to the Hills! The Pharicees are back!

If I am going to be judged based upon what I have said in this post than bring it on! I have nothing to fear for I have spoken the truth and you have not.

Simply because you have read a couple of books (like we all have) you come up with this crap so that you can get Christians to walk away from their beliefs. It will NOT happen on my watch. I see through your B.S. just like many others. What worries me is the 8 flags from people who believe your lies. THAT worries me.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Moderator request:

The personal sniping stops here.

OK?

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join