It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking... Woman Beheaded in London

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Who the hell in this day and age can STOMACH beheading somebody outside of Jason, Mike Myers, and Freddy, and the Muslim Insurgents???? I call Sensationalized BS!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Radical Muslims care, they search out people like this then attend to their needs till their services are required.

Same could be said of any sectarian group...actually the same could be said of national militaries. What's good for the goose, after all. That's why I said that disillusionment in general is the problem, works on all levels. I simply do not see this as being a case of Islamic Radicalism in particular, or even accounting for that, it being the primary mover. Apart from anything else, I'm just not that easily scared by 'difference' and know, in this country, that for every radical there are at least 100 moderates.

That made me laugh.
National militaries have health standards, especially in Britain where this pertains. Physical and mental health tests are given so they are not searching for they are screening against this type of recruit.

Did you not know that more UK Military personnel die as a result of suicide than they do in battle? Mental breakdowns, depression, all sorts of mental and social illnesses do peak and trough due to what life throws at you along the way. Many mental illnesses do not show up psychometrically or physically, however the primary point is that there are many so-called legitimate bodies that recruit through a presentation of 'care', not just radical Muslims, not all mentally ill people are vulnerable, and not all vulnerable people are mentally ill. Our Military contravene international rulings against child recruitment for example.
edit on 4-9-2014 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I think it is like a copycat murder...the guy must have seen everything in the news recently and decided to do it.
I don't think he has been radicalized or been told to do this by anyone.

Yeah, that's what I think too. He sounds like a very unstable man. He saw the beheading news. Went crazier than he already was and... that was that.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

I think it is like a copycat murder...the guy must have seen everything in the news recently and decided to do it.
I don't think he has been radicalized or been told to do this by anyone.

Yeah, that's what I think too. He sounds like a very unstable man. He saw the beheading news. Went crazier than he already was and... that was that.

Except you conveniently left out the locals say he was converted to a Muslim a year ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And? he converted got mentally ill and started to believe the videos..decided to do it, test his machete on a cat and then kill an old lady.
Doesn't mean he was recruited or anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And? he converted got mentally ill and started to believe the videos..decided to do it, test his machete on a cat and then kill an old lady.
Doesn't mean he was recruited or anything.

Well, we will have to wait and see which mosque he was going to and if a radical Imam is in charge there.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They could access any of the QISIS or other sites and radicalized themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

They could access any of the QISIS or other sites and radicalized themselves.

Then he would have been a closet Muslim and none of his neighbors would have known he converted.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
She probably screwing around!
And husband or boyfriend lost it!
Or it was neighbour dispute!

She was over 80, and I highly doubt it. There is a bit of a blackout over the details on this.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: stumason

I love how he says we, then says they @ 1:39 in the video, as if he isn't wholly under their spell (or maybe he is ISIS, and is being utilized as covert propaganda...if so...pick smarter people...). Mentally unstable people sure are interesting to watch, as their minds wiggle just a bit...but not too much for rational thought.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

yes agreed and he more signs of irrational would be making threats against Britain if they join the U.S in bombing the islamic state.....crazy stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Not necessarily, he could have attended moderate mosque and took it further himself.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: stumason

I love how he says we, then says they @ 1:39 in the video, as if he isn't wholly under their spell (or maybe he is ISIS, and is being utilized as covert propaganda...if so...pick smarter people...). Mentally unstable people sure are interesting to watch, as their minds wiggle just a bit...but not too much for rational thought.

Yes, but the bloke in the video is a moron.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There was a second incident in Islington last night where a knife wielding man was shot dead around 2am...

Could be another fanatical nutcase.....or just a domestic that got out of hand.....not sure yet

PDUK

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK
There was a second incident in Islington last night where a knife wielding man was shot dead around 2am...

Could be another fanatical nutcase.....or just a domestic that got out of hand.....not sure yet

PDUK

Sounds like a domestic. Rare to have the police shoot a suspect dead though.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Homegrown Fundamental nut jobs may well become a problem in the UK and other countries..... Bit like 'fifth columnists' from WW2...

Just read a report which illustrates from which countries these foreign nationals fighters in Syria and Iraq come from......

Can you guess which two countries are Top of the list by percentage of fighters per capita of population...?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Who the hell in this day and age can STOMACH beheading somebody outside of Jason, Mike Myers, and Freddy, and the Muslim Insurgents???? I call Sensationalized BS!!!

Sensationalized BS?

So the dead old dear, with her head lopped off in her front garden, is in on this too?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
The link is in a post 1 or 2 pages back

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
some thing funny going on!
remember the last one?
a british soldier had his head cut off!

this one was hacking at bushes and stuff.
off his heaf on whaterver the goverment gave him...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Sensationalized BS?

So the dead old dear, with her head lopped off in her front garden, is in on this too?

Who is this chick? What is her connection to the government there? Why this "dead old dear"? Show me somebody outside of Jason, Mike, and Freddy, Muslim Insurgents that can hack a head CLEAN OFF and not be sick to their stomach.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join