It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Astoundingly huge" dinosaur skeleton unearthed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Nope, look at the link in one of the posts it gives the timelines. These guys were long extinct by the time tyrannosaurs lived.

What motivation could you possibly have to make up a blatant lie like this and continue to argue that it's true? Are you just trying to keep people on their toes? Do you have some other agenda? It just seems like an odd position to take and defend so strongly without even fact checking.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: gwynned

Oh, ok, so you personally don't buy it therefore it's fake. Hold on a sec, lemme get on the phone to the entire paleontology community, I'm sure they'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter /s

I ain't alone. cluesforum.info...

“ Above is the full-size Hadrosaurus mount currently on display at the New Jersey State Museum in Trenton. The posture is now recognized as incorrect. At the same time the skeleton is fitted with the wrong skull of another type of duck-bill dinosaur. Signs at the exhibit acknowledge that both the mounted skeleton as well as nearby illustrated depictions of what the living animal looked like are both wrong. Both are slated for correction at some unspecified future date.”

So, the landmark dinosaur skeleton that “proved to the world that dinosaurs are real” is acknowledged as a misrepresentation and they can't even say when the errors will be corrected? But, it's still on display to the public anyway? I guess the paleontological world is just too busy with TV appearances to fix this supposedly historic and hugely significant find that paved the way for dino science.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join