It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS attack on US soil (Fox news reports?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
a reply to: Just Chris

... Saving a link in 'archive.org' does not mean the link is a real one, please see this one I just added to archive myself:

web.archive.org...*/www.foxnews.com...

Archive saves the page so it seems impressive, but it's obviously not a real link ... The only article that appeared was loaded up on the generic "Fox Weekly" site; there's no evidence that this article was ever on the real "Fox News" website. Nick Varnalis is the prime suspect for this hoax (see below)].

Scroll up and you will find the link.

But I might as well post it again
mackquigley.wordpress.com...

I'm not doubting that it wasn't on the main Fox news website, but an article with THAT headline was definitely published on Fox Weekly 18 days ago according to my screen grab from another article, so yes the link WAS real, regardless of what was contained on that link (see link below). So on this occasion, the cache/s from The Way Back Machine are legit.

postimg.org...

I've tried to contact the alleged perpetrator Nick Varnalis and have emailed Fox Weekly directly, but I don't expect any response.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, even stranger still....someone has UPDATED the thread title of the supposed DEAD LINK? WTF?

Click on the link below and see the DISQUS 'related' news stories.....

foxweekly.com...

Now click on the link I posted in my last comment.....

And then look at the title now????

postimg.org...

This has changed in the past hour or so.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've had a bad feeling for a few days now, could just paranoia because 9/11 is coming up quickly.. But 13th anniversary, and people within the government saying another attack is coming, it's just a matter of when.

I really don't know, but I've been trying to keep myself knowledgeable and trying to read anything that even mentions it. Which probably isn't helping the paranoia.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Update: The DISQUS 'Related Article's' section of the website has now disappeared, so the dead 404 link is nowhere to be seen? As for the change in article title.....good job I screen captured it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Literally ALL of the signs are there for an attack to come within the next week...be it genuine or false flag. False headlines popping up, nonstop media warnings, 'leaks', new boogeyman, threats of power grid security, MH370 going dark, missing nuke material, oh amd 11 Lybian commercial airliner in thehands of jihadists.

Not to mention the THIRTEENTH anniversary of 9/11. 13 is a number very dear to TPTB. It literally is the perfect storm. A storm TPTB have been orchestrating for years and to a T IMO. Hell - if something doesn't happen ill be shocked.

Bug out mode ready..
pffft. You make me laugh. Not...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
See my new article about it here:

thedickinsonreport.wordpress.com... eadline-again/

top topics

<< 1   >>

join