It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS attack on US soil (Fox news reports?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Not sure where it goes, or if duplicate. Move or what not!

Now that's out of the way I saw an interesting posting by 2127 News. I never saw this site before today, but it might be well known around here. Anyway the post states that Fox News posted an attack on US Soil happening 9/11/2014. And then took the site down. Well anyone can make up a website on Fox News that doesn't exist so you get a 404 error but.. the wayback machine states the page did exist with the disturbing url showing 9/11/2014. Screenshots in link.

2127 Isis Attack

Combined with articles like this:
USAF General warns of 9/11

And another posting (I will try to locate and post) stating that another 9/11 will happen in shopping malls... it makes me go... hmmm. Is this real? Faked? I have no idea but when you check out the wayback machine it does show the page -did- indeed exist.

edit on 9 4 14 by KaDeCo because: Fixing a link trying to post a picture.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
Not sure where it goes, or if duplicate. Move or what not!

Now that's out of the way I saw an interesting posting by 2127 News. I never saw this site before today, but it might be well known around here. Anyway the post states that Fox News posted an attack on US Soil happening 9/11/2014. And then took the site down. Well anyone can make up a website on Fox News that doesn't exist so you get a 404 error but.. the wayback machine states the page did exist with the disturbing url showing 9/11/2014. Screenshots in link.

2127 Isis Attack

Combined with articles like this:
USAF General warns of 9/11

And another posting (I will try to locate and post) stating that another 9/11 will happen in shopping malls... it makes me go... hmmm. Is this real? Faked? I have no idea but when you check out the wayback machine it does show the page -did- indeed exist.

www.foxnews.com...*" target="_blank" class="postlink">WayBack

Could this be quite simply a way of Fox news keeping the general paying sheeple interested... marketing strategy?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Quite possible. The 'article' screenshots don't define locations, just a date saying "History repeats itself". From Fox: No redaction, no editorial comment, nothing. When they get hacked they usually state it too. Either it's a hoax by someone or they (Fox News) did post something like that - for propaganda or a false-flag... no idea.

I am trying to find the video interview of the gentleman who was discussing this happening. If anyone know the one I am taking about, former military man, older, also discussed a book coming out early this month that would be groundbreaking.
edit on 9 4 14 by KaDeCo because: I am bad at grammar and typing things.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Obama leaving the southern border open makes sense now...

can anyone say: "false flag"?...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here's a link that claims it's a hoax
mackquigley.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Interesting! In the screenshot of the 'article' it states that they infiltrated from the Mexican border too. I wonder... if it is/was a false flag - do they still go through with it if it's exposed, or do they not do it?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

THANK YOU!
ANOTHER THANK YOU FOR WORD COUNT!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

Most major false flags take years of prep... the opening of the southern border would be a step late in the process...

If conditions change enough to delay the false flag, well then they still have an open border and...so what... it helps in other ways...maybe for future deployment...of other false flag operations or...whatever...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Literally ALL of the signs are there for an attack to come within the next week...be it genuine or false flag. False headlines popping up, nonstop media warnings, 'leaks', new boogeyman, threats of power grid security, MH370 going dark, missing nuke material, oh amd 11 Lybian commercial airliner in thehands of jihadists.

Not to mention the THIRTEENTH anniversary of 9/11. 13 is a number very dear to TPTB. It literally is the perfect storm. A storm TPTB have been orchestrating for years and to a T IMO. Hell - if something doesn't happen ill be shocked.

Bug out mode ready..

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
JUst a question ?

Why do it on an anniversary date , when expected? would it not be better to do it on a date that is not expected ?

armakirais

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I just wonder if Mexicans would allow terrorist around. That's something that I'd really like to see discussed amongst people in the know and I think it would make a fascinating thread. But I don't believe MSM. Haven't for years. Just watch the fake CNN/Fox news exposed on Youtube.

I don't know what worries me more; All the Americans who go fight for Islam on the weekends, or all the Americans who go fight for the IDF on weekends. It seems like some sort of sport. Go kill a bunch of people in the M.E., then come back to your nice, little cozy apartment in America and return to work from your "vacation".

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
JUst a question ?

Why do it on an anniversary date , when expected? would it not be better to do it on a date that is not expected ?

armakirais

9/11 and 7/7 were conducted on the day and the exact same time as the training exercises designed to stop exactly what was happening. Could the attacks have been MORE expected?

edit on 4-9-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

Can anyone give us the odds of setting up a "debate for conversion" between the learer of ISSI and the guy from "Duck Dynasty"?

Even if neither is converted to the others religion, it would make for some good TV programing.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander
Well, you have one decent man who admits that he is a sinner and doesn't harm anybody. Then on the other hand, you have a man who chops people heads off because they aren't his religion. I think it would be better to get Benyamin Nitwityahoo and the leader of ISIL to debate. Now THAT would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
We'll find out in three days if the supposed 'false-flag' headline is real or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't understand the point in putting this in the 'HOAX' bin already.

Nobody has offered conclusive proof this is a hoax...a hoax to what degree? The article DID appear on the Fox Weekly for absolute certain, and is still cached in the Disqus 'related stories' at the bottom of other news articles currently on their website. Of course with a 404 error. Still.....this is only the 8th September, so the ignorance of the staff on ATS is ridiculous to say the least.

There's every chance the screen print of the article and draft was entirely fabricated, but there's no getting away from the fact SOMETHING was published and cached on The Way Back Machine.

Aren't any of us at least interested in WHO did this? Be it a hacker infiltrating Fox Weekly or anything else? Come on this is at least strange is it not?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Just Chris

... Saving a link in 'archive.org' does not mean the link is a real one, please see this one I just added to archive myself:

web.archive.org...*/www.foxnews.com...

Archive saves the page so it seems impressive, but it's obviously not a real link ... The only article that appeared was loaded up on the generic "Fox Weekly" site; there's no evidence that this article was ever on the real "Fox News" website. Nick Varnalis is the prime suspect for this hoax (see below)].

Scroll up and you will find the link.

But I might as well post it again

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Just Chris

Yes very strange indeed. I've learned long ago to always take a close look at anything this site has deemed to be a hoax.

I wonder if anyone from Fox Weekly will be punished for their mistake? Perhaps someone will meet with an untimely accident while everyone is distracted by the terrorist attack.

That Mackquigley report has some pretty wild stuff!

"Alex Jones is Bill Hicks"
edit on 9/8/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Anyone in the US could do something bad and claim they are ISIS having never seen or spoke to anyone currently affiliated with the loathsome, vile, half human, ingrates killing civilians in Iraq currently.

Blow up a building, shoot up some people etc... and claim they are ISIS. Of course we will eventually have some mentally ill someone do something bad and claim they are ISIS. When ISIS can shoot an ICBM over here, or put up some prolonged incursion of one of our cities or anything beyond some simpleton pulling off some sort of terror then I'll get worried.

You want to worry then worry about Putin's ICBM's and Cruise missile bombers or China's 200 million man Army. ISIS like a drop in the bad guy bucket really.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well wuddya know, no beheading video today? What is going on? People will lose a little fear and concentrate on reality and their daily lives! Therefore, expect a sensational news story to come out soon, Ill say later today or tomorrow and it it is gonna ago like one of these choices:

1) New beheading video, this time the victim will be more intriguing. Perhaps a non American or ranked US military man?
2) Discovered media belonging to ISIS containing detailed plans of an attack - possibly on...can I even say it??...NINE ELEVEN! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
3) Info regarding a US building of some sort being attacked in the near future, possibly on, do I dare say it???....NINE ELEVEN!!!.

My bets are on the story I portrayed in example #2, although not to worry - nothing will happen either way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join