It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boots on the ground in Ukraine for NATO allied forces...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bad thing. They try to get behind the proxy wars rules. The next move from Russia will be really really bad. Putin don't need any of his solidier engaged to distract the NATO from the conflict... and that will cost allot of civilian lives. The next target could be population of United-State and England who need to be shacken of, and remember they can be striked by anyone anytime. Once New-York or London hit by a Nuclear wearpon from any "theroriste groups" they may start thinking.

I really don't understand our generals right now. I wish I could work with them, the moves seem so confuse... They puting a sword over our head, we only need ONE foul on the wrong side right now. They are #ing lucky that Putin is hable to hold his dogs. I just wish he don't get killed. If it's happen, just go take few week at your grand-ma house in the country, because it won't be the US.
edit on 4/9/2014 by Spationaute because: forgot a

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why is Putin evil? For the last 14 years who has killed more in wars and conflicts the west with America and Uk or Russia

There are a few English people on this site with similar views to you,why you saying Putin is evil or as one site owner said a megalomaniac murderer

Please explain and link why he's the 2nd most evil thing on this planet
thank you

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's not actually in the Ukraine though, it's in Eastern Poland near the Ukrainian border isn't it?

EDIT: Sorry, seems I was thinking of another exercise...

edit on 4/9/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: crazyewok

Why is Putin evil? For the last 14 years who has killed more in wars and conflicts the west with America and Uk or Russia

Probably Russia, actually. The Chechen War alone made Iraq look positively lovely. Shall we really start to tally up the dead or perhaps you might want to rethink your angle of attack here?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't need to rethink my angle of attack stu,I have more years on you mate

Was Putin responsible for the Chechen war?

Please tell me

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I don't need to rethink my angle of attack stu,I have more years on you mate

Was Putin responsible for the Chechen war?

Please tell me

The Second Chechen war, yes. He was Prime Minister at the time and, I quote "declared the authority of Chechen President Aslan Maskhadov and his parliament illegitimate" then authorised an invasion of Russian ground forces, supported by many aircraft.

Here is an article on an OP-ED Putin wrote about Chechnya

And here is the OP-ED itself

Your turn, old man, although I am puzzled why you thinking merely being older makes you better?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yeah you go you go young whippersnapper

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Half a million dead in Iraq alone due to us going in

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Oh please - selective? There are many differing accounts of how many casualties were in Iraq and almost all of them settle in the 100,000-150,000 people range and that includes all deaths as a result of sectarian violence between Iraqi's. In fact, even assuming this new study is accurate (and not politically motivated in any way) I am willing to bet the bulk of those 500,000 are the result of Iraqi's killing Iraqi's.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The point still counts we the west invaded and because of this half a million people are now dead

Even if HALF are them killing each other that's more than your tally on Chechnya

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Anyway we are both off topic,I agree to disagree with you and likewise you do the same
keep the OP thread clean

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Anyway we are both off topic,I agree to disagree with you and likewise you do the same
keep the OP thread clean

Thank you for your respect Where... It was starting to get a little like what happens at playtime in junior school there for a moment...

Darned annoying when you take time to create a thread and thread bombers come along with no respect for the OP and other contributors and just want to have a little bout of fistycuffs with others... Maybe a boxing thread should be created for thread bombers and those that want to get into childish scraps???

RIGHT... please... can we try to get back on topic?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 4/9/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase changed

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok sorry mate in topic now

As long as the NATO war games are west of the country there shouldn't be any problems,surely they not going to have them near the conflict zone as that would be foolish

Wonder what equipment they will leave behind when the exercise is over?

Off topic- stu,never saw that interview with Putin as PM,that was pretty cold and heartless thing he said about civilian deaths:-/

Anyway thanks for the thread Rodinus ,I'm sure this will get many replies

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

I'm of the opinion that this situation is a
slow motion walk towards war.

If not war then we are in for a hell of a scare
until Putin backs down.

If he doesn't .. then I think East V West is very much on the cards.
Maybe it will take weeks or months, but this won't go away.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have to say that the NATO spokesmen wheeled out for the media on many occasions sounds likes he eager for war with Russia-we had France being very vocal with Libya before our little war with them and this NATO chap just seems equally realy aggressive

Surely they don't want a war? They would have to be insane to wish that on anyone as the body count would be horrendous and has the potential to spread globally

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ok sorry mate in topic now

As long as the NATO war games are west of the country there shouldn't be any problems,surely they not going to have them near the conflict zone as that would be foolish

Wonder what equipment they will leave behind when the exercise is over?

Off topic- stu,never saw that interview with Putin as PM,that was pretty cold and heartless thing he said about civilian deaths:-/

Anyway thanks for the thread Rodinus ,I'm sure this will get many replies

West of the country... *cough cough*

I can just see it now...

Cripes... I was a kid during the 70s and 80s and remember the cold war extremely well... Many people here on ATS have said that there is a coming 2nd cold war... We are already there...

I never thought about what material might be **cough again** Erm... "Left over" ... so to speak... Good point.

Just created a new thread about the current *cold war*... feel free to contribute everyone... cannot post the link here as not allowed but just feel free to go through my posting history.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 5/9/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I have been reading this article on veterans today looks like things are getting bad

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just had a look at this exercise and others around the area from this year

www.defense.gov...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x
The U.S. conducting training operations with non-nato nations is unusual, especially in one as volatile as Ukraine, with the ongoing civil war.

A bill was introduced in May to make Ukraine an MNNA (Major Non-NATO Ally) but it hasn't been passed yet.

Sounds like U.S. is trying to get a foothold in Ukraine.

The U.S. and NATO has to keep Russia out or Putin will blackmail Europe anytime he pleases with oil or invasion. Make no mistake, he will use the threat of invasion to force policy of certain smaller nations until the U.S. builds enough facilities to export a lot more to Europe and move enough forces to the region to where Russia would stick a pipe in its yap!

If NATO can run Russia back across the border and out of Ukraine with a stated mission to only do that Putin might not use Nukes because he knows what the result will be. If Russia does take Ukraine without NATO intervention then you can bet while that happens Syria and Iran get taken out at the same time by the U.S. and some NATO partners.

The survival of America and Europe depend on either Keeping Russia out of Ukraine and the oil pipelines cut off or Syria and Iran will fall to the west to take their oil to Europe.

Knowing prophecy somehow Russia will be probably kept out of mainland Ukraine minus maybe a small land route to Crimea. That will be one reason why they get mad enough to come to Syria and Iran's aid in their invasion of Israel.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join