It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Secretary of Defense says 'new world order being built'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr. stated it best. Before the positives of such a thing could even come close to taking root the negatives would be long and overwhelmingly horrific.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
I don't know, I surmise the probable path to greater advancement through the elimination of psychological and ideological fault lines that cause conflict. To my mind, any developing intelligent species on any planet would need to eradicate the possibility of war and conflict on their planet in order to secure a longevity to the species, and thus to advancement. I did state in my post that such an eradication would follow a 'darwinistic' approach, something along the lines that only the most powerful and integrative will survive. Our own species is on that path, one that will take us all to the brink of either our species' destruction, or our species' saving. The former fails at integrating all cultures into one global humanistic culture, whereas the latter succeeds in doing so. This is the goal of the NWO.

What if conflict is part of nature's way of letting only the most apt to survive?

Conflict will never be eradicated, its simply part of human nature. And there's nothing wrong about that, as its by embracing conflict that we're able to advance as a species. Just think about it, conflict might be the main force that drives us to challenge ourselves and get better with each day.

The only way of avoiding conflict would be by stripping people away from their desires, emotions and basic needs. In other words, by taking from men that what makes them humans and turning them, basically, into drones. And that's pretty much what the NWO is all about, and what you seem to be advocating for (even if you can't see it just yet).

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

No. You have either deliberately misunderstood my statements, or genuinely missed their true meaning? People are not going to save the human race from itself, only an 'idea' can do that. A noble ideology that is powerful and attractive enough to change people's mindsets on their identities and differences and merge them into a global understanding and acceptance that we are all ultimately human beings. That national identity and racial or creed differences are fault lines of conflict, and while they remain in-situ, they imperil us all.

I did neither deliberately misunderstood your statement nor missed their meaning. Wasn't it you yourself who stated that "this new world order will save us from ourselves"? You are talking about the very same people who don't care about people's liberties, or opinions and would rather have their own opinions and views be forced on everyone else. These are the same people who are deliberately putting poison in vaccines, and forcing millions of people to undergo botched operations and other anti-fertility treatments in their attempts to lower the population to levels that they can more easily control. It is not possible for this same people to save us from ourselves. Not in the least.

As for our differences? That's what makes us HUMAN, the fact that we all are different, have different ideas, different views, and different goals. You are talking about having everyone accept just one view "for the good of all". In essence to destroy individuality for "the common good". This is something that has been done and tried many times and ALWAYS the worst dictatorships the world has ever seen form from this type of mindset. Dictatorships which cause nothing but suffering, and death "in the name of the common good of all".

Great advances have never come about from "conformism" or from everyone having the same mindset. It has been because of our different ideas, different cultures, different views and goals which have allowed us to achieve "great advancements" in technology, medicine, etc, etc.

When societies have tried to enforce the same type of mindset on entire populations, individualism and creativity have been subjugated and no real advancements have come from such societies.

What people need to understand is to accept the fact that we are all different, and will continue to be different. Accepting this fact and respecting the "differences in people" will allow us to achieve greater advances. Forcing one particular mindset will only set us back to time periods in which "the elite" always though they knew what is best for everyone else, and how people should live.

I can't tell you how any other alien races in other planets have been able to advance. I don't have any contact with any of them and can't just assume one way or the other. What I can tell you is that your way has been tried many times before on Earth and it has always ended the same way. The suppression of having different ideas, views, opinions, and goals only suppress creativity and individualism which are essential not only for personal advance, but for the advancement of new ideas and technologies. What people need is to understand and accept that we are all different and no one should ever try to make or force an individual to be something else they are not.

edit on 10-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join