It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Secretary of Defense says 'new world order being built'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

First and foremost I am a human, along with every other individual on this planet, regardless of their location, color, religion, etc.

If we could have a world government based on respect if civil rights, uniform laws, due process, a focus on society instead of war, technology to help instead to technology to hurt -

** A true space program that would allow humans to go into space as human instead of American, or Russian, etc **

Then yes, I am willing to give up the idea of the United states and the nationality that goes with it.

i would welcome the day we can discuss American or Russian in terms of historical references or languages instead of something that divides us.

When we as individuals accept the FACT that we are part of something bigger than ourselves and that its the good of the many instead of looking out for the one is a day I will embrace with open arms.

i would gladly turn in my duty weapon and uniform for a chance to explore the stars with my fellow humans.
edit on 4-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The funny thing is some will find more excuses to disclaim the NWO as nothing more than a conspiracy theory from nut jobs.. I think it's crystal clear that this is a reality and cannot be denied at all..

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Ukraine protest leader now heads central bank

Was this any surprise? an alleged Protest leader whom had years of training in order to fool the clowns and the western governments knows that the Ukrankian people at least those in the west are such fools and clowns.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: dreamingawake

Ukraine protest leader now heads central bank

Was this any surprise? an alleged Protest leader whom had years of training in order to fool the clowns and the western governments knows that the Ukrainian people at least those in the west are such fools and clowns.

Interesting you have issues with this yet don't seem to mind the fact the "rebel leaders" in Crimea, South/East of Ukraine were put in place by Russia. We know this because we just had 2 Russian nationals recently resign in the east / south Ukraine and returned back to Russia.

So are you against those individuals Putin put into place in Ukraine?

As for your response to me I will reply tomorrow when I have more time. I dont want to short change it.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I understand how having the same law everywhere and governing the world equally would benefit so many people in the world, but their goal isn't to benefit anyone, you still talking about the people who want to eliminate 9/10th's of the earths population, whos to say your gonna be the lucky 1 to get picked in that lottery.

Today its more scary to want to go on a vacation to almost anywhere in the world in fear of say the cartel, or the mafia, or having your plane shot down. having a one world order for the good would be best in the sense that if we could regulate the laws in the world we could in theory have more freedom to explore and enjoy this earth.

But im sure everyone has seen the guidestones and i assure you there is no intention of not killing most of the earths population.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, you are right about that. The central banking system has been the tool which these world elites/bankers have been using to sabotage freedom th world over. It was the end of te U.S. as a free natin the second the Federal Reserve was given all power over the economy of the U.S. Then the world elites included the IMF, the World Bank, and other banking systems into the equation, which they control, to subvert the rest of the world.

In the U.S. most of the founding fathers knew that a central banking system was not only a bad idea but that it would destroy the Union they created, and would make every American a slave to the world elites.

Despite all the warnings the Federal Reserve was put in charge of not only the economy, but essentially the whole nation, since through the economy of a nation you control it all.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

It could just be a stunt to start another world war. After all, part of the NWO plan is to depopulate Earth and then implement population controls. Starting a world war is a good way for them getting rid of millions of people.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't know why people are surprised by the notion that a global plan called the New World Order is slowly being rolled out globally by Western powers.

Way back in 1940, HG Wells published a book called The New World Order.

Well's politics were somewhat to the left of centre.

And the celebrated philosopher Bertrand Russell (another 'leftie') made no secret that he wished for a single world government to rule over an ethnoculturally diverse population of world citizens; I'm in my 50s but he was saying these things before I was even born.

Don't be surprised.

You're not imagining it; this is happening for real.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Conspiracy theory aside - Does the current world order work?

Could a new world order be what's needed to get out of the rut we are in?

Is it possible to see a new world order without the conspiracies?

The old world order was slowly shaped by these same people who crave more and more power, as well as a craving to see every human being under their heels.

Would such a world order in which "the supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries" be a bad thing?... Yes it will.

These are the same people who don't really care about your rights. These are the same people who have laundered billions of U.S. dollars to force sterilizations to millions and millions of people worldwide.

U.S.-U.K. Foreign Aid Tied to India’s Forced Sterilization Campaign (4480)

Tax dollars support 2-minute procedures done by flashlight.

When Saraswati Devi awoke from the anesthesia, her clothes were soaked in blood. She was lying on a grass mat on the floor in excruciating pain, and there were no medical staff to answer her cries. She was one of 53 women who underwent surgeries at a “sterilization camp” sponsored by the government of India in its national campaign to drastically cut population growth.

The campaign is underwritten by tens of millions of dollars in American and British foreign-aid funds.

www.ncregister.com...

www.theguardian.com...

You actually think that having these people in complete control over every aspect of your life is a good thing?

edit on 4-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

All very good points. This is a subject I take so seriously that I hesitate to say anything about it, as to not shortchange the gravity of the evil in any way.

Visualize world police.

Technofascistically enabled world police.

Uprisings, of any degree, would be met with extermination, everywhere, with equal and extreme prejudice.

Those who 'run things' will be free to hop from place to place, indeed, never touching ground if need be, to escape world wrath against their perfidy.

Those craving power are exactly the ones who ought be denied such positions, but it never works that way. They do not understand universal law. All they understand is power. And legislation.

As such, whatever panacea would could glimpse through blinders regarding a world order, namely, world equality and justice for all, would simply translate into oppression, on a global scale.

"All of our laws are outdated, and need to be replaced."
-Chuck Hagel, spoken prior to May 2006

It would be a nightmare of endless, elongating proportions.

I believe Hagel spoke as a response to perceived technological advances which were allowing criminals to have advantage over law enforcement, and it must have blown Hagel's tiny 'Patriot Act' mind.

I would have to search to find the exact context within which Hagel was speaking. It is unlikely that it hasn't been scrubbed from the internet, but I have a printed copy of the page with his exact words. I had to dig through drawers of scraps to find this quote, and I know his plan was vocalized before May in 2006, possibly a year, or even 5 years, earlier than this date. I only have my response, and to this exact statement. I knew it was worth saving, if things continued to get ugly. I'm often not happy about being right and take solace in the fact that when I copied Hagel's words, one did not mention 'New World Order' concerns, unless one liked hearing laughter and derision.

Now, Xcathedra has a unique perspective on power. When he was reminded of Jason Conoscenti's assassination in Long Beach, he relayed a webpage from some police forum, and blandly maintained that the 'consensus' there was that the cops acted appropriately. I never saw such offal pass across my desk, cloaked as consensus. It is a video that I cannot watch again, and cannot imagine on a world level such as has happened in Amerika. Here is an outline of the actions of the killer cops.

occopwatch.com...

Here is video

www.liveleak.com...

There are dozens of cases just like this, as we all know. A mentally unstable guy had his face shot off today, by killer cops. He had a pellet gun. Even more illustrative of their deranged, drugged and conditioned state, the killers are shooting dogs with impunity. Dogs do not bear arms. The masters will never format what is good for us. Even if they had a clue, they have other plans. When riches and position no longer get them off, all they have left to bank on, is tyranny! It makes them 'feel like the first time'.

Do I have to say that it is fallacy to think that a world police state will not be a peaceful place? Power is power. It knows no bounds, and will become rabid when it looks upon the breadth of it's domain, and weeps, as there are no more worlds to conquer! It will be worse than Amerika! Worse than China. Worse than the worst thing you can imagine! There will be no limits to what the masters can go after, and nothing you can do about it. And you will not find a factory that manufactures the simple Edison lightbulb, anywhere!

Simply put…if they get the NWO, then I am worried about the rest of the world being 'policed' by Xcathdra and his fraternity. Lord knows they are simply following their master's orders. Consider how much better these orders are carried out once Hagel 'modernizes' law, to match technology, and police bloodlust, for power.

And of course, at long last, those who hold the reins, the masters, will never again have to say never again.

It has never been about race. Or borders. It is about power.

The only recourse is to claim personal, individual sovereign rights, Laws given, not made, as governance, and in direct proportion to their attempt at world domination.

# 280

edit on 5-9-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I was under the impression people want countries to butt out of the business of others?

The program has been in existence since the mid 1970's and has been supported by other countries and not just the US or UK. If its an issue then people can contact their reps and demand the money be stopped. However, of all the aid sent, not all goes to the program.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The NWO is not 'new' per se. It has been prophesied in the bible as the last earthly kingdom before the return of Jesus. This kingdom's isignia, so to speak, is the mark of the beast / 666, and run by the person most unlike Christ. His title is the Antichrist.

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:14-18 NKJV

The posters are right. A lot of people will die. It's also about total control of the population (trying to leave God out. Man wants to play God instead). You think that the NSA is bad now. Just wait.

Well there's an escape clause, if you care to 'leave the system'.... See tract here Do it soon, as there's not much time left.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
The NWO is not 'new' per se. It has been prophesied in the bible as the last earthly kingdom before the return of Jesus. This kingdom's isignia, so to speak, is the mark of the beast / 666, and run by the person most unlike Christ. His title is the Antichrist.

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:14-18 NKJV

The posters are right. A lot of people will die. It's also about total control of the population (trying to leave God out. Man wants to play God instead). You think that the NSA is bad now. Just wait.

Well there's an escape clause, if you care to 'leave the system'.... See tract here Do it soon, as there's not much time left.

The mark has been here for a while now. Social Security Number. Allot of people 'already' have died. If humans weren't so naturally stupid, we could provide 'miracles' on a daily basis.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I was under the impression people want countries to butt out of the business of others?

The program has been in existence since the mid 1970's and has been supported by other countries and not just the US or UK. If its an issue then people can contact their reps and demand the money be stopped. However, of all the aid sent, not all goes to the program.

These people are not "staying out of everyone's business" they are the ones sticking their noses in everything.

Perhaps you should refer to past threads in which the subject of the forced sterilizations that world elites, inlucing people who are in the spotlight such as the Gates, etc have been implementing for many, many years.

I really apologize for the long quotes, but only excerpting short quotes might give the sense of quoting out of context.

from: Biotechnology and Development Monitor, No 25, December 1995, pages 2-5
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANTI-FERTILITY VACCINES
CHALLENGING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
© Ute Sprenger

===== Over recent decades, researchers have been exploiting new contraceptive methods to use in family planning programmes in the South. Within the scope of medical application of modern biotechnologies, the development of anti-fertility vaccines is a new approach. However, these new vaccines do not really benefit the user, says Ute Sprenger. =====

Modern biotechnologies in the health care sector not only serve as a basis for prevention, new diagnostic methods and cures for diseases. They also make intervention into the domain of human reproduction possible through the development of a variety of new methods and products to control fertility. While the significance of artificial insemination is negligible for the majority of people in the South, the possibility to prevent pregnancy is of major importance. Many advocates of population control policy envisage anti-fertility vaccines, once on the market, as a promising contraceptive. Unlike conventional methods, such as the intra-uterine device, the pill, hormone injections and implants, contraceptive vaccines use the immune system to induce antibodies against hormones or other molecules involved in human reproduction. Although these vaccines can be used by both men and women, most of the research is directed towards women, as scientists perceive the female cycle to be the easiest target.
Proponents of anti-fertility vaccines claim that they offer a wider choice of family planning methods. However, from a users perspective two questions need to be answered: (1) does this new technology empower women to gain more autonomy over their fertility?; and (2) does it improve their health?

STRATEGY
Over the last two decades world wide research on fertility regulating vaccines has been conducted under the auspices of the World Health Organization (WHO). Some prototype vaccines have undergone or are currently undergoing clinical trials in several countries. The entirely new immunological approach is based on the idea that a long-term contraceptive method, intended for use in family planning programmes in countries with low levels of medical care, should require little motivation of the user, should be cheap, and should be simple to apply by the provider.
The approach is an integral part of the strategy of demographic control, which has provided a series of long-lasting, provider- dependent birth control methods since the 1960s. At a 1989 WHO symposium on the safety and efficacy of anti- fertility vaccines the chairman summarized the debate: "Foremost in my mind during these discussions was our difficulty in assessing the urgency of the demographic crisis. To the extent that the impact of that crisis increases, the need for more effective family planning technologies must increase. At the very least, failure to develop something that may provide a more effective technology would be to take a grave and unnecessary risk."

home.snafu.de...

The GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization)

The GAVI Alliance, founded in 2000 with the help of the Gates Foundation, has the goal of vaccinating all of the third world. The member organizations of GAVI are listed on group’s the website, which include:

“…national governments of donor and developing countries, the Bill and Melinda Gates Children’s Vaccine Program, the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Associations (IFPMA), the Rockefeller Foundation, UNICEF, the World Bank Group and the World Health Organization (WHO).”

In December of 2000, David Rockefeller and William H. Gates Sr., among others, (pictured to the right) visited the Rockefeller University campus to take part in a meeting on “Philanthropy in a Global Century”. While there, Gates spoke glowingly about his inspiration from Rockefeller in founding GAVI,

Gates said thatTaking our lead and our inspiration from work already done by The Rockefeller Foundation, our foundation actually started GAVI by pledging $750 million to something called the Global Fund for Childrens Vaccines, an instrument of GAVI.’”

He also praised the Rockefeller family’s century of philanthropy, saying, ‘It seems like every new corner we turn, the Rockefellers are already there. And in some cases, they have been there for a long, long time.’”

The fact that such a global mechanism like GAVI exists – in the hands of outspoken population control advocates – for delivering vaccines to millions of people across the world should be disconcerting to say the least; Especially when confronted with the mountains of documentation proving that anti-fertility vaccines have been researched and delivered by the World Health Organization with grant money from the Rockefeller Foundation.

Anti-fertility vaccines

As Jurriaan Maessen reports, the World Health Organization, one of GAVIs partners, teamed up with the World Bank and UN Population Fund in the 1970s under theTask Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation”. The Task Force,

“…acts as a global coordinating body for anti-fertility vaccine R&D in the various working groups and supports research on different approaches, such as anti-sperm and anti-ovum vaccines and vaccines designed to neutralize the biological functions of hCG. The Task Force has succeeded in developing a prototype of an anti-hCG-vaccine.

In 1989 research was conducted by the National Institute of Immunology in New Delhi India on the use ofcarrierssuch as Tetanus Toxoid and Diphtheria to bypass the immune system and deliver the female hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). The research paper was carried in the Oxford University Press in 1990 and was titled Bypass by an alternate carrierof acquired unresponsiveness to hCG upon repeated immunization with tetanus-conjugated vaccine.The Rockefeller Foundation is listed in the document as giving grants for the research.

By delivering hCG within a Tetanus vaccine – which acts as the carrier – the human body treats hCG as an intruder and creates antibodies against it. This has the effect of sterilizing women who receive the vaccine, and in many cases miscarriage when given during pregnancy.

www.oldthinkernews.com...

edit on 5-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct error.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you want another example in which the UN was directly involved in promoting forced sterlizations just look at the South American country Peru.

Peru: UNFPA Supported Fujimori's Forced Sterilization Campaigns

July 22, 2002
Volume 4/ Number 17

Dear Colleague:

An independent congressional committee of the Peruvian government has charged that the U.N. Population Fund (UNFPA) supported the forced sterilization campaigns executed by former Peruvian dictator Alberto Fujimori. The report of the Peruvian congressional commission provides further evidence that claims circulating in the press that UNFPA supports only voluntary family planning in China and elsewhere are false.

Steve W. Mosher
President

Peru: UNFPA Supported Fujimori’s Forced Sterilization Campaigns

In an exceptional case of national legislation,the government of Peru in the early 1990s—under former dictator Alberto Fujimori—established the U.N. Population Fund (UNFPA) as the “[size3]Technical Secretary” of Fujimori’s infamous forced sterilization campaigns, states a report issued by a special commission of the Peruvian Congress.

Fujimoris National Population Program consisted of the systematic and forced sterilization of over 100,000 women, during so-calledligation festivals, particularly aimed at rural women and minorities.

www.pop.org...

Fact Sheet

Funding UNFPA
China's Coercive Population Control Program

Summary: ]The United Nations Population Fund (referred to as the UNFPA) has been a strong supporter of China's coercive population control program. In 1985 Congress passed the Kemp-Kasten Amendment, which gave the President the authority to deny U.S. funds to any organization or program that supports or participates in the management of a program of coercive abortion or involuntary sterilization. The UNFPA has been denied U.S. funding because of its support of the China program. Abortion advocates oppose this policy.

www.nchla.org...

BTW, remember that link I gave stating that millions of dollars in aid funds from the U.S. and UK were used to force sterilizations in India? The Gates and the UK's Department for International Development were the ones funding this, alongside some other peope.

UK aid helps to fund forced sterilisation of India's poor

Money from the Department for International Development has helped pay for a controversial programme that has led to miscarriages and even deaths after botched operations

Gethin Chamberlain

The Observer, Saturday 14 April 2012

Tens of millions of pounds of UK aid money have been spent on a programme that has forcibly sterilised Indian women and men, the Observer has learned. Many have died as a result of botched operations, while others have been left bleeding and in agony. A number of pregnant women selected for sterilisation suffered miscarriages and lost their babies.

The UK agreed to give India £166m to fund the programme, despite allegations that the money would be used to sterilise the poor in an attempt to curb the country's burgeoning population of 1.2 billion people.

Sterilisation has been mired in controversy for years. With officials and doctors paid a bonus for every operation, poor and little-educated men and women in rural areas are routinely rounded up and sterilised without having a chance to object. Activists say some are told they are going to health camps for operations that will improve their general wellbeing and only discover the truth after going under the knife.

Court documents filed in India earlier this month claim that many victims have been left in pain, with little or no aftercare. Across the country, there have been numerous reports of deaths and of pregnant women suffering miscarriages after being selected for sterilisation without being warned that they would lose their unborn babies.

Yet a working paper published by the UK's Department for International Development in 2010 cited the need to fight climate change as one of the key reasons for pressing ahead with such programmes. The document argued that reducing population numbers would cut greenhouse gases, although it warned that there were "complex human rights and ethical issues" involved in forced population control.

www.guardian.co.uk...-of-comments

In July, the UK will host a family planning summit in London along with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Theevent will aim to generate unprecedented political commitment and resources from developing countries, donors, the private sector, civil society and other partners to meet the family planning needs of women in the worlds poorest countries by 2020, stated the UKs Department for International Development.

www.turtlebayandbeyond.org...

edit on 5-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct errors.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The New World Order (NWO) was conceived of just after the 2nd World War, with primary motivating force being the cause to end war and conflict. Since its conception, The NWO agenda has been reeled out into fruition, and still there is a very long way to go.

The NWO is already established as an both an ideology and goal, and to bring it into being, to establish it as the new norm of society, has seen the necessary rise of threats to each society, the lessening of civil rights and the introduction of draconian laws to ensure powers to authority to bring the scaffolding of the NWO into place. This has been going on for decades, it will continue for decades more.

You will have noticed, if you live in the developed Western world, how the governments of each country look the same, work in the same way. and importantly for each other, and have seen the rich become more wealthier, and the poor more destitute. Corporations now act like government, and government act like corporations, that's because they share the same agenda...One World Government based on the capitalist system?

It will be a system that is semi-democratic, with socialistic overtones of uniformity and conformity of each layer of the new world order society...and it will be global!

Self-sovereign nation states, individual sovereign countries, borders, all will disappear and merge into the one worldism of the New World Order. National identity will no longer matter, only species identification will be celebrated. Religion (all of them) will be allowed to die out. It has no place in the new world order scheme of things, it is too divisive, and division will not be tolerated.

Currently, the New World Order is being put in place and being built, and as it is so, it is challenging our very way of life and our perceptions. We are all placed in a transition. Many of us alive today, will not see its completion, but it will be completed. Even though, many of us will rant and rage at the NWO as both fact and embellished conspiracy, we will warn others of it, the most problematic point of it is that the New World Order really is the only thing that will save us all from ourselves...natural catastrophes notwithstanding.

Maybe you have asked how would intelligent life forms of another world survive themselves into becoming an even more advanced species, one able to enjoy a longevity much greater than that of the dinosaurs, over 100 million years? Well, the answer is, it must first 'globalise' through a darwinistic-like approach, by merging all its differences into one global ideological conformity and equality. Individualism must work and function for the whole and not for self.

Assuming that all advanced intelligent life forms in any part of the universe followed a similar species rise as ours, any that did not map out and follow a global merging of national identity, will remain in conflict until its weaponry became so powerful that they wiped themselves out as an inevitability of their divisions and difference. This is the true fear the New World Order is seeking to rid mankind of. It is the reason why your government (regardless of what country you hail from) looks and functions like every other Western government. It is why immigration is allowed to happen. Multiculturalism dilutes national identity eventually, and in time, allows countries to merge into co-operations that did not exist before.

The New World Order ideology is based on merging and centralising, so that difference are perceived as irrelevant by everyone. When there are no differences, there are no divisions, and thus no reasons for conflict and war. Unfortunately, getting to that point, will entail a lot of conflict and a lot of war, resulting in the probable full extermination of one or two races of human-kind? Only the conforming will be allowed in the future of the New World Order.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

What you are claiming is that the same people who have manufactured all World Wars, as well as funding red revolutions around the world are the only ones that can save us... Sorry, but I disagree completely with you. BTW, how in the world would you even know how races in other worlds can survive for so long? Have you gone there and seen their societies?

A world in which a few elite proclaim how people must live, and who have an iron hand normally are the same people who destroy countries and make most people poor, destitute and allow them to suffer meanwhile destroying the environment. How is that even anywhere close to "saving the world" or "saving us from ourselves"?

edit on 5-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: sacgamer25

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
And there's not a thing we can do about it. History has already been predetermined.

Your right. All the prophecies says God wins and the tyrants loose. Good thing God is the only one who gets to write the future.

Which means everything is predetermined and there is no free will, which further means there is no such thing as sin because we have no control due to the non-existence of free will. So if the NWO is on the table, it will succeed or fail according to a plan we can neither observe or comprehend.

Cheers - Dave

Maybe you cannot observe or comprehend, but I do. Because I have faith in something greater than man. It is possible to have freewill and have change. Even if it takes a miracle.

Must be nice to exist outside of the system the rest of us are stuck in LOL. However, your statements are contradictory. If God has a plan for this "virtual reality" in which we operate (rather than exist), then all things, situations and events are predetermined. If all things, situations and events are predetermined, there is no free will (as we have no control, God has control) and we are simply observers riding in what we perceive to be meat puppet buses. Since we are therefore riders with no control, because the future is predetermined by God's plan, subsequently all of our actions are predetermined, therefore there is no sin because everything we think we do is part of God's plan. By extension, to punish the riders on the bus for the bus drivers mistakes is simply stupid and unfair, but since God is just (fair) and since it is His plan, there can be no sin within the virtual reality construct.

Makes perfect sense, it is not contradictory and the logical expression is consistent ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If there is no free will would that also mean there would be no dissent when the topic comes up?

It's irrelevant, since there is no free will and each individual meat puppet (character) will play it's part according to the predetermined plan.

Really, people have to understand free will a little better. It is not the illusion of control and autonomous self-determination, but rather the actuality of control and self-determination. When someone has control over their entire body right down to the subatomic particle level (quarks), they will probably have free will, until then, not likely.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ElectricUniverse:

What you are claiming is that the same people who have manufactured all World Wars, as well as funding red revolutions around the world are the only ones that can save us...

No. You have either deliberately misunderstood my statements, or genuinely missed their true meaning? People are not going to save the human race from itself, only an 'idea' can do that. A noble ideology that is powerful and attractive enough to change people's mindsets on their identities and differences and merge them into a global understanding and acceptance that we are all ultimately human beings. That national identity and racial or creed differences are fault lines of conflict, and while they remain in-situ, they imperil us all.

The concept of the NWO carries some aspects of that inevitable ideology, but also manipulates it in such a way that elitism remains the benefit and the profit. The NWO will establish itself to a completion, but in time, it will fail and collapse because of its elitist aspects

...how in the world would you even know how races in other worlds can survive for so long?

I don't know, I surmise the probable path to greater advancement through the elimination of psychological and ideological fault lines that cause conflict. To my mind, any developing intelligent species on any planet would need to eradicate the possibility of war and conflict on their planet in order to secure a longevity to the species, and thus to advancement. I did state in my post that such an eradication would follow a 'darwinistic' approach, something along the lines that only the most powerful and integrative will survive. Our own species is on that path, one that will take us all to the brink of either our species' destruction, or our species' saving. The former fails at integrating all cultures into one global humanistic culture, whereas the latter succeeds in doing so. This is the goal of the NWO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join