It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shotgun fail! And no, this is not a anti-gun thread either.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I saw this and had to laugh, especially with the Benny Hill soundtrack added. While I haven't been that stupid with firearms, in past as a youth, I was that stupid with fireworks, sometimes homemade.

Life...what an adventure.

edit on 3-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one wondering why the idiot with the camera wasn't helping put out the fire?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Am I the only one wondering why the idiot with the camera wasn't helping put out the fire?

Probably to busy laughing to be effective. Sometimes it is just fun to laugh at idiots...and film them for prosperity.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Sign that guy up to be a fire fighter! Anyone who can put that many fires out without it spreading and engulfing the entire field on fire would be an asset to the local fire department! lol

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

A great example of a 2nd Amendment failure !!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

It's always funny speeding up films of humans doing things.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He is firing a load called a "dragons breath". It is supposed to do that.
Firepiston

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
lol why didn't he just shoot the fire?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Me and my buds actually caught a bluff on fire with our homemade fireworks. That was not a good time putting out and neither was the ass-whooping I received afterward.

But I'm sure that if anyone was watching, and there apparently was as we were caught, had a good laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Was this guy trying to detonate a canister of tannerite with a dragons breath load? Tannerite is detonated with a high velocity impact, not fire. Hence why it never blew up like it was supposed to. Tannerite and Dragons breath loads are both fun seperately, but used together they have no effect. Fun watching the British style comedy putting out the fires though.

new topics

top topics

join