posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
a reply to: Xandyr101
1. Good question, personally I find it's weirder that they look like theyre on green screen as wind, sand and general dirt of the desert is
2. Apparently captives are brought out and they perform fake executions on video productions on them and then bring them back to where they are being
held, so they never truly know if theyre going to die. This is actually a fair explanation, and I could see it happening as a form of torture in
3. Probably were.
4. That's one of the strangest things as past IS, Al cool aid-a and the rest usually dont care about gore, and would rather people see it to scare
5. I could see Western intelligence wanting it, because now they have a legitimate "bad guy" in the ME. But even Iran asked the US to help them
fight IS because if the Caliphate grows enough, Iran is one of the key targets on the map.
6. Keep it from Russian control.
7. Unfamiliar with this so I wont comment.
8. Beecause the past wars were not condoned by the public. They need one with public support.
To add, we are not talking about a "war with Syria". IS has no borders. And the first thing they did was destroy the borders between Syria and Iraq.
They want a single Islamic state that rules all of the ME, under Sharia Law. Give them enough time and should they get the weapons and manpower (which
is possible with their financial backing) and we are looking at a war with the entire ME, not a single country.