It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain:"Everyone on the National Security team recommended arming ISIS..."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
a reply to: Mikeultra

Nice list, that really points it out. Though Obama was against it so he wouldn't be in that line up.

Obama couldn't allow what the Security Council suggested because that would totally screw up the dynamic they initiated - that being a maniacal enemy created to be the next boogieman. So it seems maybe the Security Council was actually kept in the dark about this. It's the only conclusion I can draw from that idiot McCain who is willing to arm just about anyone so he can keep the graft flowing from the arms manufacturers.
edit on 04403Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Whether or not the US intelligence agencies may have had a hand in helping IS rise

That is ALL Saudi Arabia.

New Saudi spymaster marks shift in policy

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls, came only one day after the embattled Damascus regime was battered by the loss of four of President Bashar Assad's most important security chiefs in a bombing inside the heavily guarded national security headquarters. Read more: www.upi.com...

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

If it's not the morons on capitol hill.

It's the Saudi Arabia's,Qatar's,UAE's,Kuwaits, and other Sunni friendly 'allies'.

They do indeed give Islam a bad name.

Nothing they have done was in the name of Allah.

Much like religions entire history it has been in the name of men only claiming to be 'gods'.

Of course the moronic leadership of the US since the 80s.

ALL of it for decades have not helped things.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

and ,,,www.abovetopsecret.com...

which began the un friendly relations with Russia.

"A total of 1,300 soldiers will take part in the 10-day drills, which begin on Sept. 16 at the Yavoriv training centre, near the western Ukrainian city of Lviv. The Pentagon said the United States will contribute 200 soldiers to the exercise, which is code-named Rapid Trident.."

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WorkingClassHero

The real thing that pisses me off over here is these bastards are busy trying to decide what terrorist group to give away 500 Million to while I'm in America pinching my goddamn pennies making an honest goddamn living.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

The real thing that pisses me off over here is these bastards are busy trying to decide what terrorist group to give away 500 Million to while I'm in America pinching my goddamn pennies making an honest goddamn living.

This here.

I dont want their money personally, but if they said " hey heres 500 mil should we give it to these guys over there or use it domestically to improve? " My answer is always the latter.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha. So where are the debunkers now?? Pfffffffffffffffft. Disinfo agents all of you. Working to get support for a war that doesn't have to happen. It is all ca ca.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah but how would you deal with the Saudis? Shun them and let them get rich selling oil to the Russians and China, while trading it for arms so they can build up to attack America??

Im pretty sure the consequences of Saudi Arabia as Ally/Enemy have been weighed thoroughly and they probably calculated the former works better than the latter.

Saudi as a fake friend, or frenemy, silently aiding anti-American groups while politely shaking hands as American military occupy parts of their land (foreign bases) is still probably better than the entire state issuing a fatwa against the West, using all its national wealth to arm themselves.

Just like we have nutters in the west that would like to see the Third Reich re-established, Saudi has a ton of people who believe IS is their salvation, politics is politics though, and so long as the people at the top are shaking hands, we have what we have, and it might not be the worst thing.
edit on 3-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

So get a job with one of the American military contractors who get that money in turn when they go to Sofex and the whoever got the aid has to spend it there.

Its not like the money actually goes to them, it goes to them to buy stuff from America. Sometimes a bunch of compounded interest is tacked on too...And the "aid" is actually a loan. Even if it's no strings though, it ends up back in America.
edit on 3-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So is obama still to blame, didint mccain meet with these isis dudes, holy hell i cant follow anymore, way too much spin on the spin

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
Ha ha ha ha ha. So where are the debunkers now?? Pfffffffffffffffft. Disinfo agents all of you. Working to get support for a war that doesn't have to happen. It is all ca ca.

Yep, an admission from a Government official about the mentality of US leadership and it's still the Middle East's fault. Syria is the target here, Assad is a thorn in the Globalists side.. I have no doubt that if the USA were to strike inside Syria they will be targeting the Syrian military more than anything else...

It sucks because the only country who have waged a legitimate war against terror over the last few years is Syria while the rest of the world have sat back and launched wars of terrorism against countries who do not meet their Globalist standards.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yeah but how would you deal with the Saudis?

1. Kick their 'ambassador' out of this country.
2. Add them to the state sponsors of 'terror' right along with their kissing cousins Iran.
3. Ban oil importation from them.
4. Ban all ME oil from the markets.
5. Kick Russia and China off the UN 'security' council. Level sanctions.
6. Ban ALL US business from doing business with both.

They would clean house rather quickly.

That is the biggest problem with all 3 of those countries.

The current US administration doesn't want to 'hurt their feelings'.
edit on 3-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: kicked

Nice list, that really points it out. Though Obama was against it so he wouldn't be in that line up.

Obama couldn't allow what the Security Council suggested because that would totally screw up the dynamic they initiated - that being a maniacal enemy created to be the next boogieman. So it seems maybe the Security Council was actually kept in the dark about this. It's the only conclusion I can draw from that idiot McCain who is willing to arm just about anyone so he can keep the graft flowing from the arms manufacturers.

Yes, this is true. Obama refused because they were already supporting ISIS. Benghazi was one route that arms were shipped to ISIS. If the Security Council got involved, wouldn't that mean having briefing congress? and letting the GOP House of Reps know about you're treason. That would be hilarious to see on CSPAN "AL Qaeda/ ISIS are our enemies but we intend to give them arms and support, while using them as the boogie man to justify the internal attack on the bill of rights and the militarization of the police." Truth hurts too much for them to say it I guess.

You see this slight of hand expose the crack in legislative oversight. You form an inter-agency op between CIA, MI6, Saudi, Qatar, and Israel and suddenly you can run guns, launder money to terrorist organizations, kill innocent people all without Congressional oversight. If this crack int he legal framework were any larger it would be the grand canyon or perhaps a crater caused by the Russian 100 mega ton Tsar Bomba.

Ever since 9/11 the people have not believed one single lie cobbled together to cover their criminal activity. We all know why they are doing this and we all know how they are doing it. The fact that no one in Congress will stand up and spill the beans shows that there is at least tacit agreement as to the direction that this is taking. Even moron McCain knows what is going on. You know that if an ordinary citizen went over to ISIS, took a photo with them and handed them a firearm or even a single bullet that they would be seeing the inside of a jail cell for a long time. Fact is is McCain is not exempt from the law because he is a Senator, because the rule of law demands that there be consequences otherwise there is no rule of law, only the rule of a loose set of moral obligations.

Makes you wonder if Fast and furious, arming the drug cartels was part of this. Destabilize the southern border, call the illegals refugees and that provides cover to let ISIS terrorists to pour across the border for an internal attack. Everyone is calling for another 9/11. I guarantee that if an attack comes there will be an overwhelming push for war, conveniently timed to occur before the mid term elections.

We will see what comes of the mid term elections. If the GOP is serious they will impeach for Benghazi gun running and committing treason by arming our enemy. If the GOP is not serious you will see either no impeachment or a feeble attempt to impeach for obamacare because the neo cons ala McCain actually support arming our enemy ISIS and creating a new boogie man. After all its their mantra that national identity be created through the existence of a common enemy. It no wonder the sheeple are sleeping, could this be any more messed up. I hope the neo cons come to their senses before they destroy the country.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Where do they find these idiots that we put in office. Is there some kind of school out there that trains morons for politics and to run our intelligence and security agencies?.
edit on 3-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah but how would you deal with the Saudis?

1. Kick their 'ambassador' out of this country.
2. Add them to the state sponsors of 'terror' right along with their kissing cousins Iran.
3. Ban oil importation from them.
4. Ban all ME oil from the markets.
5. Kick Russia and China off the UN 'security' council. Level sanctions.
6. Ban ALL US business from doing business with both.

They would clean house rather quickly.

That is the biggest problem with all 3 of those countries.

The current US administration doesn't want to 'hurt their feelings'.

Bahahahaha, wait, add in the part where you ban all Chinese made products too...

You are trying to start a bold-face alliance between all those countries right? So the next thing that happens is they have so much leverage in trade they effectively shut down US imports/exports. Cutting America off from the world until it looks like prime real estate to invade for its natural resources.

The world isn't what it is a thousand years ago, and even then, if someone had the means of actually traversing the world, they were trying to conquer it.

You are just trying to completely ignore the realities of the day, like turning off foreign policy can be done as a light switch and there are no repercussions.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
When one accepts that the politicians in the US don't actually care about the US citizen or country then it all makes sense. It's the logic that proves true.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

LOL this^

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime
I actually think Americans or a majority of Americans really need to wake up and smell the coffee on whats going on here. The fact here, and its staring you all right in the face is that your Government at this point, is as corrupt as any 3rd world Government in the last four decades.
It clearly has internal factions making its own money out of various operations and its own vested intrests, the Government itself appears fractured and only partially in control, the mainstream media helps this illusion much like fighting parents trying to hide it from the children.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

arms manufacturers.

Prosthetic arms manufacturers

Too soon???

Maybe that's why he is such a warmonger...
There is a name for the illness where one suffers atrocities and wills it on others...
McCain has it in abundance!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Obama is just as guilty as the rest, he did in fact ask for half a billion dollars for ISIS. Obama Asks For $500 Million For ISIS.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Where do they find these idiots that we put in office. Is there some kind of school out there that trains morons for politics and to run our intelligence and security agencies?.

That was by design, they aren't a bunch of dummies that can't find their own asses with their hands. What appear like stupid mistakes are actually well thought out moves, with the lives of military and civilians being used as pawns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join