It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Supporters Have All Failed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Bah you lot and guns

Us redcoats will save you one day If you ask nicely

(injecting a little humour into this hot thread....don't shoot me
).

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well, you put a smile on my face, so you have succeeded as far as I'm concerned. It's nice to see others have a sense of humor.

My sense of humor ended up getting me a ticket from the Mods in this thread. It was deserved...but I thought it was funny.

edit on 4-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: Ticket = T&C violation. Oops!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Na, that was a test. It incurred the response i was expecting.

What was that? To see if a race baiting off topic post filled with vulgarity and insults would be removed?

If that was your objective you succeeded. You did not, however, demonstrate why your Original Post is correct and only reinforced the wide perception already present here that you have a fundamental and total inability to understand the Constitution and the rights enumerated within. Owning a firearm does not automatically compel the owner to participate in vigilantism for every injustice perpetrated upon the citizenry.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: HauntWok

I don't see a failure honestly. Why would I want to defend people who are intent on burning and looting their own neighborhoods? Also honestly, some of those same neighborhood stores are still in business because the owners were armed.

Epic fail on your part as far as I'm concerned.

Idiots argue, intelligent people debate.

No hard feelings.

what you are really saying is..."everyone of those negros loot and burn, and I don't give a damn about them, so what if one boy was shot"...now if they were white and had cattle, but they had been in trouble with the BLM for 20 years over paying their fair share of taxes like every other rancher around there, then that's the time to show deadly force with AR's, if someone messed with him.

no that's not what he is "really saying". It is what you are interpreting and I would expect nothing less from you.

see, that's the problem....I interpreted like that, and I'm an old white guy, that is left of center, and still believes in the constitution including the 2nd. how do you think black and brown people interpret what was said?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What a sad, pathetic troll thread. At least you are consistent.

Say, what was the official word on Ferguson? Was the shooting justified? I haven't seen the news on that.
(hint, if you don't know either, then perhaps this thread is as ignorant as others have stated)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

see, that's the problem....I interpreted like that...

Well, you were right. It was a very thinly veiled racist attack on anyone who was pro-Second Amendment as underscored by the vile, hateful and tremendously racist post he made on the last page.

Vilifying firearms owners for not running around and shooting people because they 'hate black people' is not exactly a great premise for an Original Post and in reality only exposes ones own disturbing views on race, firearms, vigilantism and the rights of citizens.

As many pro-Second Amendment posters have stated on this and other threads a person's ethnicity has nothing to do with the Second Amendment and quite a few unequivocally stated that we would support and defend citizens who were under sustained government abuse of their Constitutional rights.

The Original Poster, unsurprisingly, was not one of them.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Have you been drunk posting again?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I don't see a failure honestly. Why would I want to defend people who are intent on burning and looting their own neighborhoods? Also honestly, some of those same neighborhood stores are still in business because the owners were armed.

Epic fail on your part as far as I'm concerned.

Idiots argue, intelligent people debate.

No hard feelings.

what you are really saying is..."everyone of those negros loot and burn, and I don't give a damn about them, so what if one boy was shot"...now if they were white and had cattle, but they had been in trouble with the BLM for 20 years over paying their fair share of taxes like every other rancher around there, then that's the time to show deadly force with AR's, if someone messed with him.

no that's not what he is "really saying". It is what you are interpreting and I would expect nothing less from you.

see, that's the problem....I interpreted like that, and I'm an old white guy, that is left of center, and still believes in the constitution including the 2nd. how do you think black and brown people interpret what was said?

No you missed the point T was making. Why would anyone go in to defend people while they are destroying their own neighborhood. He didn't mention race. It could have been white folks destroying their neighborhood and the statement would have still been sound. I have seen your posts. It seems to me you cry racist at the full moon. You see racism in everything. On that I don't agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join