Second Amendment Supporters Have All Failed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Fundamentally, every single second Amendment supporter that cited defence against a tyrannical government had completely failed.

Therefore, you have also failed.

FERGUSON!

Can't protect your fellow countrymen? What use are you? What use are your guns?

Oh, now it's personal protection? Ok, you selfish bastards, how good do you think you are individually against the US military?

They came for your brothers. And you didn't lift a damn finger, you didn't care, you argued semantics, you argued against the unarmed American gunned down.

You have failed. Know your failure, and know that your argument for the second Amendment is just as invalid. YOU HAVEN'T EARNED IT!

You are all failures, and have no argument left.
edit on 3-9-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

and know that your argument for the second Amendment is just as invalid

I'm sorry, how did you just invalidate the second amendment, again?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A simple
is all I have to say to you. I carry.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Since I responded to this lame post in another thread here is the copy..

originally posted by: howmuch4another
I see that instead of answering the challenge from Augustus you are up to your old tricks of changing the subject. I have to say that this statement of yours is the single largest pile of horse # you have ever posted on the topic. I can think of no militia group that would have gone into that battleground and incited even more violence when the facts were ambiguous at the time. If anything that shows sound judgement and restraint. you are ridiculous once again.

originally posted by: HauntWok
Here's the thing, you second amendment supporters have failed.

Your chance to prove that you were with the citizens of this nation against tyranny died in Ferguson.

You all failed.

All of your arguments are null and void. You can't be bothered to protect your own countrymen, you can't argue that point anymore.

Not one militia group presented themselves at Ferguson. You failed to protect the people from a tyrannical government. You no longer have that excuse for your arms.

You all failed, remember that.

ATS

edit on 9/3/2014 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Know your failure, and know that your argument for the second Amendment is just as invalid.

Too funny.

So if someone opts not to exercise free speech or assembly that right is invalid?

Or chooses not to exercise freedom of religion?

Your point is juvenile and not well thought out.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Ferguson incident was relatively quick and did not leave much time for people to respond and if they brought guns there's no guarantee they would've been used/legal.

Most agree the military would crush the citizens even with a lot of them siding with citizens. There's nothing anyone can do. The gov is too powerful and despite 20 guns behind each blade of grass, it won't be easy.

A lot of people will lift a finger when something big happens. I doubt it will have much of an effect though.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't see a failure honestly. Why would I want to defend people who are intent on burning and looting their own neighborhoods? Also honestly, some of those same neighborhood stores are still in business because the owners were armed.

Epic fail on your part as far as I'm concerned.

Idiots argue, intelligent people debate.

No hard feelings.
edit on 3-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Fundamentally, every single second Amendment supporter that cited defence against a tyrannical government had completely failed.

FERGUSON!

Oh, now it's personal protection? Ok, you selfish bastards, how good do you think you are individually against the US military?

They came for your brothers. And you didn't lift a damn finger, you didn't care, you argued semantics, you argued against the unarmed American gunned down.

You have failed. Know your failure, and know that your argument for the second Amendment is just as invalid. YOU HAVEN'T EARNED IT!

It's a good thing my 2nd amendment right will protect your freedom of speech.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You and your kind call the people who support the second amendment all kinds of names and label them in all kinds of ways, but when you need help you feel that you should be able to call on those same people and they should answer? I think not good sir!

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Nowhere does it say that these people have a duty to protect looters and rioters. It says the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Where were the good people of Ferguson's arms? Where was their own militia?

Do not rely on others to protect you when you decide to label them racists and crazies. You are the one who failed as did the good people of Ferguson, when you as well as they decided to concede your own rights.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You are entitled to your opinion, as we do have the freedom of speech.

I am entitled to own a weapon, as we do have the right to bear arms.

I may not like your opinion and you may not like my gun, but we each have the right to both.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

FERGUSON!

What are you suggesting, a revolution? Are you blood thirsty? Once the first shot is fired there is no turning back, responsible gun owners are well aware of that fact. The death of one man, without any facts available. does not constitute killing another human being. If the police rolled in, shot a couple hundred unarmed citizens, I think you would have got what you are looking for. I have an idea, if you are anti gun, move to Chicago, run the bad neighborhood streets at night unarmed, let me know how that works out for you, they do have strict gun laws so you should be safe. If you are radical pro gun looking for blood, head over to Syria or Iraq, you can shoot all you like.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My point is valid.

The point of the second Amendment is the defense of the people against a tyrannical government.

You all failed to do that, instead, you argued for that tyranny.

You failed to protect your brothers.

You are failures. You failed, and there is a segment of Americans that now know that the pro second Amendment crowd, will not be able to really on you.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

You have the duty to protect and defend a free state.

Reporters were arrested, they weren't looting. And you failed to protect them from tyranny.

Accept your failure.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The situation in Ferguson did not call for militia or pro-2nd involvement. It came pretty close, but it wasn't quite there.

There is a fine line that must be looked at carefully or the militias, and our 2nd amendment rights, face some serious issues.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I don't see a failure honestly. Why would I want to defend people who are intent on burning and looting their own neighborhoods? Also honestly, some of those same neighborhood stores are still in business because the owners were armed.

No hard feelings.

what you are really saying is..."everyone of those negros loot and burn, and I don't give a damn about them, so what if one boy was shot"...now if they were white and had cattle, but they had been in trouble with the BLM for 20 years over paying their fair share of taxes like every other rancher around there, then that's the time to show deadly force with AR's, if someone messed with him.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

The first shot was fired. You did nothing..

You will do nothing.

You and all your pro second ilk are all selfish failures.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, just exactly how did you defend your brothers during the issue? With your mouth, or, is it just your keyboard?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
what I'm surprised about is that the people didn't burn every police car and fire-bomb every police station in Ferguson...to me they showed a lot of self-control.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: SpaDe_

You have the duty to protect and defend a free state.

Pretty sure that the people of Ferguson are still free....

Reporters were arrested, they weren't looting. And you failed to protect them from tyranny.

These reporters were immediately released when their superiors learned of the arrests. No call for anyone to take up arms over that.

Accept your failure.

Again it is you that failed, not me and not the second amendment. You conceded your own right to bear arms as did they. You have only yourself to blame.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TDawgRex

No hard feelings.

what you are really saying is..."everyone of those negros loot and burn, and I don't give a damn about them, so what if one boy was shot"...now if they were white and had cattle, but they had been in trouble with the BLM for 20 years over paying their fair share of taxes like every other rancher around there, then that's the time to show deadly force with AR's, if someone messed with him.

no that's not what he is "really saying". It is what you are interpreting and I would expect nothing less from you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join