It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Following Alice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello,

I've decided to follow Alice & jump down the rabbit hole.

I've been reading articles on ATS for a couple years & decided that I want to share my opinions on some subjects. I know that means that I put myself at risk of being insulted, trolled & that I may anger others but your bound to offend someone sometime so why should that stop me. I will ignore the haters & focus on those who are actually interested in what I have to say.

As Freddy Mercury once said "Don't stop me now!" & "I have to leave you all behind & face the truth" :p

I hop around all over ATS, reading different articles but I really enjoy reading about Ancient Civilizations, Aliens/UFO's/USO's, & Paranormal events.

In my spare time I like to read, write, explore nature & have adventures. I also like long walks on the beach, drinking pina colada's and getting caught in the rain.
That last part was a joke, as most people are aware. Mind you I do like getting caught in the rain
I'd prefer to be in a tent with a tarp over top when it is raining though, the sound is relaxing. I'm 27yrs old & I'm a female (so please refrain from calling me a guy, thanks)

I'm agnostic, or if you want to get technical, Empirical Agnostic. ((The view that the existence or nonexistence of any deities is currently unknown but is not necessarily unknowable; therefore, one will withhold judgment until evidence, if any, becomes available. A weak agnostic would say, "I don't know whether any deities exist or not, but maybe one day, if there is evidence, we can find something out.))

To me, anything & everything is possible. For all we know, as we are all made of energy, we could be the universe acting out every possible scenario. I'm pretty sure there is multiple universes/parallel universes but I have no proof of it, it just seems possible.

I think the bible is a fictional story book full of morals that people are supposed to abide by. If you would like me to go into more detail I will but for now I will just leave it at that.

I believe in evolution, the evidence is all around us. ((Watch the BBC documentary: Planet Earth.)) I would also like to point out that the important thing to remember is that evolutionary theory is a scientific theory about how life has developed. This means that it begins with the premise that life already exists. It makes no claims as to how that life got here. It could have developed naturally through abiogenesis. It could have been started by a divine power. It could have been started by aliens. Whatever the explanation, evolutionary explanations begin to apply once life appears and begins to reproduce.

I'm not sure what else to add in my opening post....the song "Free bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd has a wicked guitar solo!!!!
In case you haven't guessed, I love classic rock! I think the music industry is dead & most stuff being pumped out is absolute garbage!!!! That being said, Mika is awesome! I also enjoy Big Wreck, Apocalyptica, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Imogen Heap, John Legend, Muse & Linkin Park. (Just to name a few)

Alright, that's it for now

Namaste

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great intro I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Welcome to the Madness!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Don't forget that Alice ate the mushroom first. Lol
Welcome

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I do like getting caught in the rain I'd prefer to be in a tent with a tarp over top when it is raining though, the sound is relaxing.

Liking the sound rain makes, too. And the surf, or a pine forest blown' in the wind. Free as a bird…

Heres to getting caught in the rain.

regards,

intrptr

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Is there a way to respond to everyone's post in just one post? ((so it says: "A reply to:intrptr" & "A reply to: Hooiserdaddy71" (for example) in the same thread. That way it saves room being on one post instead of multiple posts responding to each individual. If that makes sense))

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to the Flip Side! Similar thoughts here as you posted and agree with your taste in music!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

welcome to the club i am glad you decided to join
and i agree 100% about the music

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

That was the first song I heard from Imagine Dragons and I instantly fell in love.

Heck, we're probably all radioactive.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

That was the first song I heard from Imagine Dragons and I instantly fell in love.

Me too, and heck yes.
I see you are also Canuck? Ditto.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

originally posted by: Sabiduria

Me too, and heck yes.
I see you are also Canuck? Ditto.

Yes I am, but not a fan of the Vancouver Canucks. Not really a big hockey fan, if I'm going to watch a sport it's going to be football

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the fold. Pull up an autopsied alien, and snag yourself a place by the heart of a dying sun. Or you could just, you know... hang out. Its all good!

Good to know there are other people around here who appreciate Apocalyptica! See you on the boards!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I like it when musicians take classical instruments & use them for their music. ((Like when Metallica teamed up with an orchestra))

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hey! Welcome.

You sound like you rock.

"veritatem in mendacium est in felicitate"

the truth lies in happiness
edit on 9 3 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thank you, I'd like to think I rock

I'm a tad bit rusty on my Italian but I think you said "the truth lies in happiness". To which I respond: Il denaro non compra la felicità
La natura è ciò che mi rende più felice

I hope I said that right

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You might want to try another hole...
Alice's went commercial, and was teeming with wannabes last I looked.
There are plenty more, though, just as insane.
While the lead on Free Bird is riveting...it only works because of the other contributors... Great song, though!!!

Welcome...
Hope you have a blast!

edit on 9/3/2014 by WanDash because: tense

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
You might want to try another hole...
Alice's went commercial, and was teeming with wannabes last I looked.
There are plenty more, though, just as insane.
While the lead on Free Bird is riveting...it only works because of the other contributors... Great song, though!!!

Welcome...
Hope you have a blast!

I thought she had her own show now too. I could be wrong.

I only added the part about Free Bird because I was listening to the song and loving the guitar solo. Big Wreck has done a song off of their new album 'Ghosts' that has an amazing guitar solo at the end....I think it was for the song "I digress" but I can't recall
((I also can't find it online atm))

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Don't crush beezzer in that hole, he might miss his Mars trip if he gets hurt.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

top topics

join