It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Has Never Happened Before!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I bought Sensodyne toothpaste at the grocery store. Its a few dollars more than the common toothpastes but it actually works, so its actually worth it. The problem was when I brought the toothpaste home and opened the box there was another brand of toothpaste inside, a brand that doesn't do SH!T for my teeth. That has never happened before and I thought it was worth mentioning. I like the package of what I pay for to contain what is advertised, how about you?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Many factories make products for multiple vendors. You just got one that went into the wrong package.
A factory that cans peaches put on whatever label they are shipping to today. Dole, del monte ect.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Consider product tampering, or factory mislabeling. Just a thought

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just bring it back?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Nope. But I brushed my teeth with a vaginal cream because my wife put it where the toothpaste was supposed to go.

I've quit drinking since then.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
I bought Sensodyne toothpaste at the grocery store. ... when I brought the toothpaste home and opened the box there was another brand of toothpaste inside...

I'd bet cash money that somebody wanted Sensodyne, but preferred to pay for, say, Pepsodent. Swap tube, check out and pay about 25% of the actual price, and if anyone says anything, they can claim ignorance, even fuss because the product that was on the outside of the box wasn't the product on the inside of the box.

Yup, sounds like a scam to me.

Was this from the Hellmart, where Satan shopt, by any chance?
edit on 3-9-2014 by incoserv because: The voices tol' me to do it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Send it back to the manufacturer with a letter of complaint , you'll probably get an apology and a box full of Sensodyne toothpaste.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
I bought Sensodyne toothpaste at the grocery store. Its a few dollars more than the common toothpastes but it actually works, so its actually worth it. The problem was when I brought the toothpaste home and opened the box there was another brand of toothpaste inside, a brand that doesn't do SH!T for my teeth. That has never happened before and I thought it was worth mentioning. I like the package of what I pay for to contain what is advertised, how about you?
Probably due to a temp worker. Temp workers are gonna ruin the USA.

edit on 9/3/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i bet some one swapped it and they took and paid for the sensodine for cheap in the cheap paste's original box

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ecclesiastes 1:10
Is there anything of which one can say, "Look! This is something new"? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time.

Ecclesiastes 2:12
Then I turned my thoughts to consider wisdom, and also madness and folly. What more can the king's successor do than what has already been done?

Ecclesiastes 3:15
Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account.

Ecclesiastes 6:10
Whatever exists has already been named, and what humanity is has been known; no one can contend with someone who is stronger.

HAhaha, and I am not even christian.... always found this scripture interesting though.

So according to this it has happened before......

top topics

join