It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe it was this?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: Necrose
the thing is I can't recall a moment when Facebook.com went down WORLDWIDE ...
just hours after GMAIL and GOOGLE DRIVE were down for 18 minutes

strange

That's the shocking part. They will never go down unless they do it themselves. Wonder what they just implemented or changed.

I think the official story is going to be about "changing DNS and stuff", but I don't know, maybe somebody is puffing their chest and showing off the power of cyber attacks?

I'm just thinking-----------

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Facebook went down here once and, know what?

The world didn't end! Yeah, really.

Cool story, you should tell that at parties.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nice to see Agent Zuckerberg is capable of playing "hard ball" He probably didn't get this month's exorbitant paycheck from TheCompany that He founded, farcebook™ Remember the banks were closed for the holiday in the U.S. And I didn't get My checks (Fed./State LEO retirement) until yesterday...

Think back to the IPO, biggest in the history of mankind, of a computer based business and what happens? "Tom" (Not His real name..) kicks the cord while drinking coffee right before they kick it off, and 18 min. later they start selling shares ??? What happened in that time? You know, besides "them" calling"them" and heeding their bets?

Nuttish? Why would Agent Mark get married the very next day, surprising ALL of His friends? Not only that, but marrying in the State of Ca. where His new wife, also an agent, would get $50B as soon as She mutters "I do"? Now when the FRAUD is exposed for what it is/was, then the Gov't. can only retrieve $50B, the other $50B is Mrs. Zuckerberg's now...

What is the product on farcebook? You are. When a new pizza parlor opens up down the street what is one of the first things they do? They purchase "likes" where there are companies (plural) that make up profiles, Your face, Your friends work, Your cousin's education and that is how the new place has 873 "likes" yet they open next week...

Plus, I took a farcebook™ quiz and per the results I'm a "clearly intelligent" pit bull that should live in India and was a Confederate soldier in a prior Life, so take it for what it's worth. 2 out of 4 ain't bad... I can see it now: The Reb from Mumbai..

namaste

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
Maybe it was this?

I often wondered why you cant do that and yet now they have the videos autostart, I hate that.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ebay too

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Facebook is down?

Good. May the forces of hell consume its very fabric. There are few better disguised threats to the intelligence of human beings in this day and age, than the towering monument to the moronic, that is Facebook.

The faster that thing gets blasted off the internet, the better for the human race.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh noesssssss.....Facebook is down.....OH MY GAWD....I am so hyperventilating.....How will I ever live my life without it.........I do not know if an acquaintance of my third cousin is going shopping today....I don't know what to do with my life now. I don't know how to think......I am getting the shakes......This is bad newzzzzz......Screw it I can not live in this world without Facebook.....I am jumping.........

Karmicecstasy has jumped out of a rectangle object you can look out of and see the outside. It was a first floor rectangle object you can look out of and see the outside. He has stubbed his big toe. Now he is suing Facebook for emotional distress and medical bills for the stubbed toe. If only Facebook never went out. If only....
edit on 3-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Did you take to much medication today karmicecstasy? Maybe you should have a lay down.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Its seems it was a huge outatge

Social media site Facebook crashed Wednesday afternoon, preventing some one billion users from accessing the popular site.

“Sorry, something went wrong,” the site’s homepage read around 3:45 p.m. “We’re working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.”

The outage lasted until just before 4 p.m. Eastern time.

A Facebook spokesman said the outage occured during an "infrastructure configuration change."

"We immediately discovered the issue and fixed it, and everyone should now be able to connect," the statement said. "We apologize for the inconvenience and will thoroughly investigate this issue so we can learn from it and ensure that Facebook is there when people need it.”

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Its seems it was a huge outatge

Social media site Facebook crashed Wednesday afternoon, preventing some one billion users from accessing the popular site.

“Sorry, something went wrong,” the site’s homepage read around 3:45 p.m. “We’re working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.”

The outage lasted until just before 4 p.m. Eastern time.

A Facebook spokesman said the outage occured during an "infrastructure configuration change."

"We immediately discovered the issue and fixed it, and everyone should now be able to connect," the statement said. "We apologize for the inconvenience and will thoroughly investigate this issue so we can learn from it and ensure that Facebook is there when people need it.”

I know what caused it...
Someone managed to delete his/her account and get a real life.

Shame they will be now be targetted by "them"...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join