It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Does anyone get the feeling this could be some sort of catalyst towards a united world government? The common enemy everyone hates?

la2

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I get them messing with USA, Obama is weak, and they expect Britain not to act unless Obama does, but messing with Russia is something really strange, Putin will come get you and won't stop until he's made a big enough example out of you that no entity ever bothers Moscow again, it's the Russian way.

My god even the west has been plaing Putins game, we don't want a war where Russia is on the opposite side, he will defeat ISIS and could possibly stabilise the region, but at what cost??

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: la2

You bring up some good points, and I believe that Putin scooping up old Soviet blocs should he have legitimate reason to invade is a real possibility.

Randomly I decided to really examine the region the other night. Partially because I wanted to know where Tel Megiddo was in relation to where IS was, but I digress. IMHO strategically, and because they are the most stable of most of their neighbors, Iran is of extreme importance. Whether they are trampled under Russian boots, or ISIS toyotas, or decide to align with Russia, if Iran falls as an independent state this situation will spiral so far out of control that WWII will look like a lazy Sunday picnic.

Should things get to the level we are discussing, and Iran doesn't align with Russia, I see no scenario where we won't have to become fast allies with Iran, for the sake of both our countries....

la2

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

No.

Too many people now are opposed to the governments we have, populations a begging for smaller government. Plus there's too much bad blood around still for cooperation to happen

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Exactly right. It really just goes to show that this IS lot are actually just complete, utterly insane. It's not religious or anything else - it's insanity.

I have a feeling they have small penises, too.

la2

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

Iran spoke to British officials about 3 weeks ago, offering to aid any effort to stop ISIS, and was publically rebuffed, I think Tehran can see what's happening and for a hard line regime like them to say something is wrong then we have issues.

Personally, I'm surprised we didn't tell Iran to go sort it, looks better if it's an Arab state doing it, but I think it's all still a territory issue. UK/US don't want boots on the ground, but we are the only ones experienced in recent times at going into countries, kinda sorting it and then pulling out.

la2

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Since day one I have thought we were missing something, there's something we ain't being told, something big.

If this was Al Qaeda we would have carpet bombed the place, why such hesitation??

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Probably a different social climate than when our idiot governments previously felt some demon or other required our assistance by bombing them back to the stone age.

People do seem to be far, far less prepared to allow their governments free-reign, as before.

Makes you wonder if some power or other sees a need for a false flag event, but it would have to be huge for people to allow anything like that ridiculous Iraq/WMD scam in 2003 to go ahead.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Does anyone get the feeling this could be some sort of catalyst towards a united world government? The common enemy everyone hates?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

-Albert Pike, Freemason, 1871

Your post reminded me of this. He laid out a plan in 1871 for WW1, WW2 and WW3 that have been pretty much exactly spot-on. The goal was to create a world government.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That is some strange stuff. Who the hell is pulling all the strings and why is it so hard for us to find out?

edit on 3-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If something seems to unbelievable to be true, it's probably a lie.

ISIS is western terror tactics.

Plain and simple.

I hope those that don't see it now see it soon.

AAC.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Chechen leader, Putin pal vows to crush ISIS after threat against Russia

Putin has a champion who stepped forward already, how chivalrous.

The latest recipients of an Islamic State threat are responding in kind, with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov vowing that "these bastards" will be "destroyed."

"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed. "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"

Kadyrov responded on Instagram by saying "these bastards have no relation to Islam," and vowing if they try to threaten Russia or Chechnya "you will be destroyed."

"I want to remind everyone who is planning something against our country, that Russia has worthy sons, ready to fulfill any order, wring the neck of any enemy in his own lair, wherever he may be," Kadyrov wrote. "And we find ourselves with happiness ridding the world of these scum."

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, himself a Muslim, vows to destroy Islamic State fighters who threatened his land and ally Vladimir Putin. (Reuters)

Finally, a Muslim with a backbone to step up to the plate without hesitation against ISIS.

Source

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ISIS are not very smart. Sure they can cut peoples heads off..

But these are the same people who 'accidentally' blow themselves and other up. They can't shoot let alone fly a war plane. As soon as they attempt a high-G maneuver, the plane is going down.

In my honest opinion, ISIS and those alike are among the stupidest people on the planet, sub-human really..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The majority of posters on this thread seem to be focused on the puppets in this game rather than the players, i thought the majority of ATS members were beyond this!
This leader is crazy or that leader is clueless, cmon people get with the game! Who are the real PTB who pulls the strings of these figureheads and what are their true intentions, goals?
Aren't these the real issues at hand?
Currently the real leaders of this world are the bankers. They print the money and control governments, they fund the wars and become richer and even more powerful. They are Satanists also which is why the holy land is so important to them. Satanists, Muslims Jews and Christians all have an age old agenda concerning the lands currently at war.
What is really going on in the middle east is a massive push toward fulfilling religious ideology and prophecy. All world religions and world powers have a vested interest in this one, yes even the Satanists!
Most members here are obviously not believers of one of the three main religions so unfortunately, have probably skipped to the next post.
Note; please open your minds and hearts!
No one can deny that since recorded time the middle east has been the center of a religious war. What we are witnessing now is the beginning of the battle that finally ends this war. Islam (satan) v Jews and those of the cross.
If you are truly interested in how it plays out? Go read a bible, for every battle in this war won or lost has been foretold and come to hand!
Dont believe me?
Do some research, over two thousand prophecies in the bible have been prophesied and come true! Yet Nostradamus, Casey and Co seem to continue to be the go to when it comes to prophecy, regardless of the bibles proven accuracy.

Note; You cannot gain insight from bible prophecy with a closed mind or a closed heart! I know there are allot who genuinely want the truth, who search for true knowledge and while i acknowledge there exists more than one source for knowledge, there exists only one source for truth!
1; God our father in heaven.

Isis will not be stopped from gaining complete control of Syria and Iraq full stop! They will regain power in Egypt, Saudi Arabia (royal family murdered), Lebanon and Jordan killing Jews Christians and shia Muslims where ever they may find them until Israel is completely surrounded fulfilling the Islamic Caliphate and of course Turkey will be their Capital.
This also fulfills Biblical prophecy.
Why do the powerful (satanists) assist Isis while pretending to resist them? Why are European and western countries currently becoming Islamified? Why are most influential people (film and music celebs) self confessed satanists?
1; The world is controlled and influenced by Satan via the rich and powerful Satanists
2; Allah is Satan himself
3; Mohammed is the false prophet mentioned in the book of Revelations
4; Islams Mahdi is the Antichrist
Note; Many so called Christian churches along with Islam are currently being deceived by Satan.

In the end Russia and the wests involvement if anything will ensure Islams victory until Israel is finally surrounded and then attacked. The outcome of this religious war will effect everyone of us regardless of where you reside.
Want to know how it ends?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Putin will most likely take this threat very seriously. He is not Obama, his greatest fear is to look weak in front of his people. Russian people expect their leader to be as strong as possible. Their presidents have always been strong leaders, weak ones are not successful, and people forget them fast. Let's hope that Putin knows who the real enemy is, and stop harassing Ukraine. ISIS is threat to us all, and it needs more than just USA and Russia to fight against them. They are not terrorist organization, they are professional army with enough resources for anything.

Even Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, who is muslim and good friend of Putin vows to crush ISIS after this threat.

Chechen leader, Putin pal vows to crush ISIS after threat against Russia

The latest recipients of an Islamic State threat are responding in kind, with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov vowing that "these bastards" will be "destroyed."

Kadyrov, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, went on an Instagram rant after Islamic State posted a video threatening Putin over his support for Syria's Bashar al-Assad and vowing to liberate Chechnya. The Muslim strongman, who has fought Islamic militants in his backyard for years, seemed to take special umbrage at a threat aimed at his patron in Moscow.

"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed. "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"
Fox News

Kadyrov's Instagram (in russian)

Террористы из Сирии, именующие себя "Исламское государство", высказали детскую угрозу начать войну в Чечне и на Кавказе. Они говорят только то, что им поручают хозяева из спецслужб Запада. Эти ублюдки не имеют никакого отношения к Исламу. Они являются откровенными врагами мусульман всего мира. Наивные люди решили угрожать двумя самолётами Чечне и всей России. Они могут сесть в две тысячи самолётов, но не долетят до России. Все подконтрольные США страны объявили России санкции и ничего не добились, а тут какой-то немытый уголовник решил отличиться, взяв на себя роль моськи. Я со всей ответственностью заявляю, что тот, кому пришло в голову высказать угрозу России и произнести имя президента нашей страны Владимира Путина, будет уничтожен там, где он это сделал. Мы не будем дожидаться пока он сядет за штурвал самолёта. Он отправится туда, где гниют его братья-террористы Хаттаб, Абу Валид и другие посланники Запада. Именно МЫ находимся на пути Аллаха и Его Пророка (с.а.в.), указанном нам Первым Президентом ЧР, Героем России Ахмат-Хаджи Кадыровым. Это путь Газавата во имя Аллаха, путь уничтожения тех, кого проклял Посланник (с.а.в.). Мы их полностью уничтожили в Чечне, когда их силы насчитывали десятки тысячи человек, а теперь уничтожим тех, кому даже придет в голову косо посмотреть на Чечню, являющуюся Россией. Я хочу напомнить всем, кто что-то замышляет против нашей страны, что у России есть достойные сыновья, готовые выполнить любой приказ, свернуть шею любому врагу в его же логове, где бы он ни находился. И мы считаем для себя счастьем очистить мир от подобных мразей. Сами по себе боевики в Сирии и Ираке ничего из себя не представляют. Это бандиты, подготовленные и вооруженные США и Западом для уничтожения их руками сильных и богатых ресурсами исламских стран. Они понятия не имеют, что такое Коран и Сунна. Я подчеркиваю, что свои дни они закончат под жаркими лучами солнца в Сирии и Ираке, и в первое же мгновение смерти встретит их пламя вечного Ада. Аллаху Акбар! #Кадыров #Путин #АхматХаджи #Россиия #Чечня #Газават

edit on 4-9-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
With Russia and China heavily invested in Iraq, they'd be quite within their rights, using the excuse of protecting their national interests, to send their own military forces into Syria and Iraq to blow the bejeezus out of ISIL once and for all.

Of course, the US would throw a hissy fit at their Bad guys of the moment being totally destroyed, thus removing the excuse to send troops into Iraq and Syria!

One of the most screwed up things I read last week, apparently spewed by some white house idiot, was that they were looking at also bombing Syrian government targets (as well as as ISIL) so as not to give an advantage to the Syrian government in their fight against ISIL. Seriously, that is really one very screwed up way of thinking, and just shows the level of insanity that treads the halls of power!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Maybe its just me, but has anyone considered the possibility that it might be a operation by one of the alphabet soup types here n the U.S. that released the video in order to get Russia to deal with ISIS instead?
I mean its not like the U.S. and Russia are "buddy buddy" at the moment. Maybe the C.I.A. or someone sent the video to get Putin pissed so that Obama can look "wise" by holding back and keeping a promise of no boots on the ground.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
wow this Kim Jong-un v2 lol

Now I see why Russia and Ukraine stopped fighting.

Iran even offered to team up with the US to take out IS. Now if that isn't ironic...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: trollz

That is some strange stuff. Who the hell is pulling all the strings and why is it so hard for us to find out?

Look into Al-Bagdadi and why he earns the moniker "the ghost" and you might be on the right track...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Finally, a Muslim with a backbone to step up to the plate without hesitation against ISIS.

Do you say things like this to wind people up...
Or do you really not know what's been going on?

Syrian Muslims, have been fighting IS since God knows when...
Kurdish Christians & Muslims have been fighting IS for a while now...
Sunni & Shia Muslims have all been fighting IS as well!!!

Stop with the bull #!
edit on 4-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join