It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Shirtless... you forgot to add that he will be shirtless.

Seriously though, he doesn't mess around.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

Lol of course I forgot lol.

Thing is Putin would be mad not to do something about them, If he did and actually destroyed them many would think "Now that is a leader".
Then Russia would be number 1.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This all makes sense now.
Every world governments black opps is in on it.

Goldberg. NWO.

This is it, the entire world will soon need a world police to keep the "bad guy" away.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
And that would fall into Edgar Casey's prophecy that the world would look to Russia for hope. Or whatever it was.
I say let Russia handle them and the US step down for a while. It would be a good thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ok a theory...

IS was intentionally created to start a WW of WW2 proportions...

The Middle Eastern Nazi equivalent to bring everyone in the ME together like a European Union of sorts...
Bring "democracy" the good old fashioned way...

I could add more, but you probably get what I'm saying!

Rockefellar-Rothschild patented!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

ISIS plan to take on the Russian Army with ONE Jet?

I'd like to see that one.

ISIS may have some balls but I don't think they are big enough.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Consider this: The CIA might use their guys placed in IS to covertly organize "terror" attacks on Russia.
In fact, that may be what the entire thing is about - just like they did in Afghanistan in the 80's.
"No, it was IS that just crashed a plane into your country! We are so very sorry"
Plausible deniability?

Might not be the case, but its worth giving some thought to.

There it is!

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It would be sweet to watch Russia go after ISIS

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
see, that's what I'm saying too. Maybe if the world sees Russia in action, assuming that Russia succeeds, then maybe the US will back off a little and remember that Russia is a force to reckon with and have a little more respect for them. Then things would cool down a little bit. Or I could be totally wrong and bass ackwards.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You can threaten our government and get away with it but I wouldn't try crap with Putin, he just don't give a F%$@.

He may just nuke their whole area to prove a point.

ISIS thinks they are crazy? Try Putin he's just as crazy.

Interesting to see how it plays out.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
While the west stutters and stumbles on what to do I bet putin will ride his bear over there and destroy them all lol.
If he did that he wins it all.

Nah... there will be no winners in this.

Is is a muslim ideology that won't be defeated without eradicating every Muslim in the world. How could anybody win doing that?
Not saying all Muslims are extremist.

Why would Putin spend his resources on a no win situation when he knows that eventually the US will have to do something? And when we do we will incur the wrath of millions of muslims worldwide again.
The Republicans will say its not enough and too late, say it was illegal actions...
People will say we targeted civilians

It really is a no win situation for the US and a no lose situation for Putin.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
Putin will, no doubt, quash the challenge as he does NOT want to miss an opportunity to show up Obama (as being weak) and destroy any aggression aimed towards Russia.

While Obama ponders a strategy, Putin will drop bombs.

Couple with 11 missing Libyan jets and ISIS threats on everything from the Vatican to the US power grid, and we are living dangerous times.

He have not acted on the Terror attack in Russia's Volgograd yet that some Russians and Iran news sources say where influenced by Saudi Prince Bandar "Bush" over Syria. I think he is bidding his time.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i'll believe ISIS is a threat when they attack Israel.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Consider this: The CIA might use their guys placed in IS to covertly organize "terror" attacks on Russia.
In fact, that may be what the entire thing is about - just like they did in Afghanistan in the 80's.
"No, it was IS that just crashed a plane into your country! We are so very sorry"
Plausible deniability?

Might not be the case, but its worth giving some thought to.

Thumbs up on that pawn push scenario pirhanna. As Tarpley
said for years, "There's nothing like a good pseudo-gang..."
Get the whole lot of them mashed up for the actions of a
few spooks and then out.
edit on 3-9-2014 by derfreebie because: The '68 Olds Vista Cruiser with the windows up near the roofline.. Yeah, scoenarial like an Italian travelectomy.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I really don't understand what a lot of people are talking about regarding Putin will do this and Obama will do that like they are the ones with any power or unchecked decision making. Do you all think its that straight forward. These two clowns are the faces for us to blame and hate while those in the shadows play their sick games and plan their next war against the innocents of this world. Individual countries have shown their citizens don't want this war but the puppet masters manipulate so well as we point the finger at this political soap opera.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
IS makes these sorts of claims for a coule of reasons. It is good for morale and recruiting. If you want to get volunteers to come from the Caucasus you claim you are going after Putin down the road. And they can threaten Russia because Russia can not really do anything about it. For the Russians to send any forces to the region they would need the US to transport and supply them and Russia would never allow that. So they can threaten Putil all they want and nothing of note is going to happen to them.

la2

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have read all the replies and one thing keeps coming up, why are we still underestimating these people? The Russian jet was an example of what hardware they have, Moscow could clearly identify it as one of the shipment to Assad. This new threat proves ISIS has no links to the regime in Syria or Iran, as they are Russia's main allies in the region.

It is somewhat interesting that 2 areas of conflict have been resolved by shock truces over the past few weeks, Israel/Palestine and Ukraine/Russia. Now the Israelis have never been shy of voicing opinion and yet nothing has been said about this new threat, same can be said about Russia.

One huge problem arises if Putin decides to take the lead and go in all guns blazing, I don't see him giving up the territory once ISIS is defeated, now comes the nightmare...... Imagine a Middle East, much like eastern
Europe after 1945, the Warsaw Pact but a block consisting of Iran, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Gaza and Iraq, all under direct control, or allied to Russia. If that happens it would make the Cuban Missile Crisis seem like a good week, a Cold War style nuclear chess game in the region where 85% of the worlds oil is located. China allied with Russia, Saudi Arabia being forced to pick sides, and Israel and Turkey pleading for NATO help.

If Putin could achieve that in less than 2 years (before US Pres election), would Obama have the necessary balls to stop him before it's too late, after all Putin going in to sort it out solves all the white houses international problems.

I'd like anyone's take on this idea.

la2

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Russia would use Iran and Syria to get it's troops in, or just go via Azerbaijan to Iran, that's a road route a Russian convoy could take.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It seems as though these insane little IS piggies are about to get the arses handed to them. I'm all for sitting back with a cup of tea and seeing the carnage on the news.

We see news carnage all the time - at least now I'll be able to enjoy some of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I thought it was a double headed eagle for Russia. Don't they have a big one hanging somewhere in the Duma?

Eta: Yep, state seal of Russia features a double headed eagle. Don't know where people get this bear stuff.

The Double Eagle came from Roman Empire which no longer exists. It was spread into Russia.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-9-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join