It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
english.ahram.org.eg...

Islamic State militants have issued a threat to President Vladimir Putin, vowing to oust him and "liberate" the volatile North Caucasus over his support of the Syrian regime.

The General Prosecutor's Office of Russia demanded that access to the address, which was posted on YouTube on Tuesday and features what jihadists say is a Russian-supplied fighter jet, be blocked.

"This is a message to you, oh Vladimir Putin, these are the jets that you have sent to Bashar, we will send them to you, God willing, remember that," said one fighter in Arabic, according to Russian-language captions provided in the video.

ISIS's calendar is getting fuller by the day! First it was Iraq, then Syria, then the US and now they're threatening to take out Putin! I think ISIS is going to take on the world. What the hell is giving them this confidence? I suppose it has something to do with the billions of dollars at their disposal, uranium they stole, and the victories in Iraq and Syria?

How many ISIS fighters are there? Last I checked it was estimated anywhere between 4000 - 6000.

Good news for them, well in reality bad news, the world is planning on smiting them so they will get the war they seek. Barack Obama looks to Muslim countries for help in crushing Isis.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
wow this Kim Jong-un v2 lol

Now I see why Russia and Ukraine stopped fighting.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Lol.. does this mean funding the next nations "we" are going to attack?!
Let them sort their own mess for a change.. it worked damn well untill the west had to fck with the middle east

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Dare I say HA!

These ISIS's cats are out of their mind...and so we now have a common enemy...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Consider this: The CIA might use their guys placed in IS to covertly organize "terror" attacks on Russia.
In fact, that may be what the entire thing is about - just like they did in Afghanistan in the 80's.
"No, it was IS that just crashed a plane into your country! We are so very sorry"
Plausible deniability?

Might not be the case, but its worth giving some thought to.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They remind me a little of COBRA from G.I. Joe.
A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

With all of the scrutiny on world finances, you'd think it would be easy to find out who are funding the fundamentalists.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well, time for the UN security Council to have a unanimous decision for once.
Putin may even put Assad on his leash while US warplanes dance across Syrian airspace.
They really don't want to exist for very long.

They said they will fly their flag on the Vatican
on the White House
and now dethroning Putin

Wow, this is next level fanaticism.

Putin must be peck flexin at the chance to one up Obama and wipe these idiots out first after hearing this.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Nostradamus predicted that the War in the Middle East would come to an end when Brother Bear and the Eagle Come Together.....

But before that happens, the pope will be assassinated....and the anti-christ will arise...maybe.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

When you're being brainwashed since birth to believe that killing infidels will get you called a "martyr", and grant you a ticket to heaven, you probably aren't afraid of getting killed in battle. Allah is with you.

It's a holy thing you see, Wahhabism cherishes death like most of us normal people are cherishing life.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

It's the Lobbyist, War is good business and good for business. Don't forget about the TPTB are in on it too.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What the hell is giving them this confidence? I suppose it has something to do with the billions of dollars at their disposal

Well with the Vatican calling for their destruction I'm pretty sure they have a few bucks as well...

They shall call it "The last Crusade"...

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Putin must be peck flexin at the chance to one up Obama and wipe these idiots out first after hearing this.

I hope Putin jumps on this opportunity. If he wins good, his forces will be in scrambles and therefore by definition weak, great. Then WE take charge over him and sanction his ass up in a cage. Kim is too much of a kitty cat
to make a move. yet idk about japan...

link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: chrismarco

Nostradamus predicted that the War in the Middle East would come to an end when Brother Bear and the Eagle Come Together.....

But before that happens, the pope will be assassinated....and the anti-christ will arise...maybe.

Whats the brother bear significance does it have?

I understand the eagle one

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

They shall call it "The last Crusade"...

Your picture goes very well with this quote.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

The Bear is the symbolism for Russia

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: amraks

The Bear is the symbolism for Russia

as I thought

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

When you're brainwashed since birth to believe that killing infidels will get you called a "martyr" and grant you a ticket to heaven, you probably don't afraid getting killed in battle. Allah is with you.

It's a holy thing you see, Wahhabism cherishes death like most of us normal people cherishes life.

orr perhaps that in addition of captagon?
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I thought it was a double headed eagle for Russia. Don't they have a big one hanging somewhere in the Duma?

Eta: Yep, state seal of Russia features a double headed eagle. Don't know where people get this bear stuff.
edit on 3-9-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Idk off the top of my head, but I believe historically Russia = Bear. I am Ukrainian and when i look back to my childhood, i always thought and remembered them as being a metaphor of a Bear.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Putin will, no doubt, quash the challenge as he does NOT want to miss an opportunity to show up Obama (as being weak) and destroy any aggression aimed towards Russia.

While Obama ponders a strategy, Putin will drop bombs.

Couple with 11 missing Libyan jets and ISIS threats on everything from the Vatican to the US power grid, and we are living dangerous times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join