It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 sporadic fireballs in 24hrs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I regularly visit spaceweather and I do not recall seeing such a large number of fireballs on any given day short of an increase due to meteor shower.

I did a search and found info saying over 100 as bright as Venus per day is normal (over the whole earth)but I'm sure I usually see up to around only 50 per day...

Also the all sky network is only over US and is reporting 305 for Sept 3....so far, 300 of them sporadic

What gives?
Spaceweather.com
SpaceWeather article on fireballs

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have to say the past two days my satellite radio has been going bonkers a lot more than it ever has, even in open areas. Makes me think if we're getting some sort of nasty space weather thrown our way.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nibiru is coming. It will be seen from Earth shortly. We should have listened to the Sumerians about the 12th planet.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What I find even more unusual is if you look at the graph of the orbits of all the fireballs that were tracked that hit earths atmosphere, they are all seeming to come from different areas. Almost as if suddenly the Earth had a massive magnetic pull or something.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It could be the tip of something scary coming. Time to go take out a bunch of loans that I'm not gonna pay back and live like the elites my final days alive.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
It could be the tip of something scary coming. Time to go take out a bunch of loans that I'm not gonna pay back and live like the elites my final days alive.

Funny you say that. That's my plan if I'm ever told I'm going to die.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

What happens when the world doesn't end? You will be screwed like all those who did that for the end of the world on December 12th.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria
LOL
I guess I'll just file bankruptcy then and claim insanity.

OT:
If bigger debris starts coming at increased density, then I'm heading to the most evil place on earth; The bank.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalmindseed

Very interesting.

I wonder what is going on? Alien bombardment?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks like we also had a very close call a couple days ago that didn't seem to make the news - I guess the man-made distractions are doing their job.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

there havent been any sightings of 'second sun' in the news lately , probably not going to happen anytime soon if ever

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

How can that chart be accurate when it is still Sept 3rd 2014. We haven't even reached Sept 5th & they already know of a close call?? Seems a bit fishy to me

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It lists "Recent and Upcoming" in the header of the table.

Interesting info - thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have been looking at Fireballs NASA
And very interesting there have been quite a few fireballs coming in at some breakneck speeds. One came in last night at: 20140903 03:10:45 UTC ...
vel 928.6 km/s beg 112.8 km end 51.9 km
Summary
Orbit

This one is not the only one coming in with incredible speed and a parabolic orbit check the list there are more. What goes that fast?? Does anyone know the meaning of Mass -3.08. It looks like this one came in over the Knoxville Tennessee area from the Northwest.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ETeeTime

It lists "Recent and Upcoming" in the header of the table.

Interesting info - thanks!

I missed that, I was distracted by the big red number at the top. :p

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18371240]whatnext21

.....928.6 km/s beg 112.8 km end 51.9 km .....

What goes that fast??

something from far beyond our Solar System and possibly came from the galactic center or possibly by congealed debris from supernova explosions.

the escape velocity off the surface of our Sun is 615 km /s. So any "sun-grazing" object faster than that speed won't be able to keep an orbit around the Sun and 928 km/s is way way faster than 615 km/s!! Anything going at 928 km / s is therefore, absolutely not from within our Solar System. There's also a remote possibility that the origin is artificial and it could be a part of an alien spacecraft burning up in our atmosphere.

Unfortunately such prospect is quite worrisome, a potential portent of doom. A 1 km diameter rock hitting Earth at such speed (900 km/s) will unleash the same amount of energy as a 10 km rock at 30 km / s and would be capable of wiping out all humans off the face of the Earth...

Not to mention, a 1 km rock going at 900 km/s is far more difficult to detect and performing a rendezvous and placing anything on its surface intact is impossible with our present space propulsion technology. Trying to nudge such rock requires a very fleeting flyby of a missile carrying a huge nuclear warhead (at least 100 megaton yield) and exploding with very precise timing (margin of error not more than 10 microseconds!!)

And such feat must be performed at least a year before the rock hits Earth... ...And a rock going that fast would at least be 10 billion kms away from Earth a year before it hits, even much farther away from Pluto!!

Which is absolutely impossible!!

So the prospect of at least a 1 km object hitting Earth at 900 kms = doom for humanity. There is absolutely no way we can defeat such threat unless we either have UFO technology or can vaporize a 1 km rock at fairly close proximity to Earth.
edit on 4-9-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

How can that chart be accurate when it is still Sept 3rd 2014. We haven't even reached Sept 5th & they already know of a close call?? Seems a bit fishy to me

Sorry I forgot to put the link in, scroll down to the bottom of the space weather page to see the chart:

Space weather close asteroid encounters, recent and upcoming

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It's ok, I missed seeing the part where it said it was a prediction. I was just distracted by the big number & then I thought "Wait, how do they know that when the day is not done?" Then I looked at the other numbers (again missing the prediction part) and was confused about the one for Sept 5th.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalmindseed
What gives?

Planet X gives OP..thanks for highlighting this incident by the way,this is yet another sign of its ever nearing fly-by...we are certainly approaching the end game..

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
What I find even more unusual is if you look at the graph of the orbits of all the fireballs that were tracked that hit earths atmosphere, they are all seeming to come from different areas. Almost as if suddenly the Earth had a massive magnetic pull or something.

Your suspicions are correct..Planet X/Brown Dwarfs/Nibiru's charged magnetic debris field orbiting the mini constellations focal point, which is the brown dwarf,has enveloped the Earth,the scale of this is mind blowing.It is this charged tail which has brought down all of the planes of late (bar mh17 in Ukraine) causing EMP and frying the electrics (wait for more examples,i'm sorry to say) This 'tail' will comprise of petro-chemicals (eventually causing) fire storms possibly and a whole range of meteorite sizes,when we get pelted with brimstone.

I will provide a link below that should be a go to for daily developments regarding Planet X (its visibility with the naked eye is dramatically increasing as the photos/videos testify) in this link the BATRUS info is accessible (in blog form) and updated frequently and this is showing the compression of the magnetic field from an object in the near vicinity (writing is on the wall i'm afraid) The 'mini solar system' is visible daily on all SOHO cameras,i imagine the announcement is coming soon,but don't wait til then, as travel/migration and supplies will be exceptionally hard to do/obtain.

poleshift.ning.com...

Stay well Guys

edit on 4-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join