It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS threat: America's electric grid; blackout could kill 9 of 10

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I call a mountain of BS on this thread period.

ISIL has zero ability to do anything within US borders.

ISIL is a group created by various countries to take down Syria, not the US.

The US and various other countries have been training the free syria army which are ISIL.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am pretty sure squirrels are a much bigger threat to the power grid:

This seems like more of the same propaganda that we are still being fed.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

Rubbish and hype to keep people in a state of manufactured fear.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
This actually just happened in Pakistan. Over 80million without power.

A test run perhaps ?

The Juno Storm is the front operation.

Psy-ops.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

after 911 a long time ago there was a power outage on the east coast all the way from new your to my neck of the woods cleveland ohio
and the power was out for days in big cities .
and you know what there were no riots no murders no gangs setting fire to stuff in fact it was just the oppisite communitys came together
and even those that you would of thought would of done there worst did there best so i call fear mongering not that
our electric grid is under protected but to say we are all going to start killing one another if the power goes out is fear mongering
the only ones that have to worry are in the hospitals and they got generators

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's no lie, look at what just the threat of a snowstorm in New York did.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Intersting information, blackout will most likely be caused by an EMP.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Okay, so let's say that there is the man power and logisitical support to cut power to all or most of us.

The following:

A. How does that kill millions? Maybe ten thousand that the most? We have large places for people to cool off or warm up, hospitals but again, that's maybe a tens of thousands. Yes?

B, I have solar panels and bicycles. I'm good. LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i think as few as ten guys per state could do severe damage here is how each ten man cell spends about a week planting demolition charge on high transmission towers around the state they assigned atleast two in wach location then detonate using cell phones as detonators to drop alot of them at once pretty devasting to the state grid now multiply that times 50 and yes it would be a night mare

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

There are probably groups(the alphabet) out there actively looking to recruit someone to 'help' with this great plan, since squirrels can knock out power grids so can you! Just contact your local undercover FBI activists for help with the planning such an event.

It just seems really fishy that there has been a lot on the news about a grid attack, even some news laying out just how to execute such a plan, kind of like what you just did there.

Obviously this was an overtly sensationalized headline by the article. I suppose they got to sell fear to keep the War on Terror alive.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That’s the reason the civilized world shouldn’t let savages like that last too long.

If they did do something horrendous on a level like that Obama would be the Neville Chamberlain of the age for his lack of concern of the enormity of Isil.

Obama would be so savaged he’d have to resign

That’s the reason my conspiracy bones are up on this Isil affair.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

When the power is out for three months and the government (which is in on it with ISIS) goes into martial law and sets up the camps where people can come when they are starving if they give up their weapons and freedom, then the only people left will kill each other for food until they all starve or die. So then the government/isis will have total control and be able to enforce the New World Order.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join