It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Truly Naked ALS Challenge NOT Censored by YouTube!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He's green, short, squeaky, eats bugs and has a pig fetish...What more is there? lol

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Dude. It ain't easy being green.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Dude. It ain't easy being green.

I knew someone would go there...

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No it's not.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

but it's a waste of water, waaaaahhhhhh

Jk, I'm not one of those people. I think the ice bucket challenge has been a huge success in raising money for ALS. Yes I'm aware not 100% of the money raised goes to ALS but hey, what charity in this day & age does that?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

Jk, I'm not one of those people. I think the ice bucket challenge has been a huge success in raising money for ALS. Yes I'm aware not 100% of the money raised goes to ALS but hey, what charity in this day & age does that?

If money goes to help some people, who am I to judge? ALS is now more out there than before so it's all good IMO.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Sabiduria

If money goes to help some people, who am I to judge? ALS is now more out there than before so it's all good IMO.

Peace

I completely agree.

I lost an Uncle to ALS a couple years ago. It was so hard to watch his family go through the painstaking ordeal.

I think those that complain about the campaign, have never lost someone to an illness. If they did, I would think they would be more sympathetic to raising money by whatever means necessary.

Now it's time to campaign for Sjorgren's Syndrome. ((I know there is a mod on here who has it, she used to have South Park type characters for her avatar))

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Damnit, that's the last time I take my pants off before opening the thread, I'm sick of this happening, no more.

new topics

top topics

join