Sarah Palin to Tina Fey "“You need to at least pay for my kids’ braces"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
At first I thought Tina was way over the top. And then I watched the actual Palin interview in the second half of the vid and it makes sense that she might need help paying for braces soon.

Now I'm more confused than ever. lol

Remember this?

"If I ran into Tina Fey again today, I would say: “You need to at least pay for my kids’ braces or something from all the money that you made off of pretending that you’re me! My goodness, you capitalized on that! Can’t you contribute a little bit? Jeez!”
Read more at www.washingtonpost.com... ig-deal/

No sense of humor whatsoever. I wonder if she can still see Russia from her house? lol

Peace

edit on 3-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I'd love it if she dropped politics and got into the adult film business.

Braces paid too.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What about that republican crap about pulling your own weight and not taking handouts? Double standard much, Palin?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

We all need to brace for Palin, twisting in pain for laughing out loud ... Das dhing however izzz, that Mrs Palin surely has entertained us, and given - like many other fellow Republicans - tons of free material for endless comedy shows... which makes me personally cry in panic for just of fear of having one of the future elections eventually releasing that hell.

Then what comes to Tina Fey, she might pay a favor, and organise a charity event "Braces for Palin"...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sara Palin has more class than Trash Fey will ever have. I think the main reason Fey hates Palin is because Palin is an independent country girl. If you want to see people who hate country folk, then go to NY. It is rampant.

Tina Fey is racist trash. Remember that skit she ran on SNL for years called: Appalachian Hospital? They ran mountaineers into the ground. SNL hasn't been funny for decades. Tina Fey is an untalented loser on her best day.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

No sense of humor? Do you seriously believe she wants Fey to pay for her kid's braces? Did it occur to you she may have been joking around. Who is lacking a sense of humor?

Jeez!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Sara Palin has more class than Trash Fey will ever have. I think the main reason Fey hates Palin is because Palin is an independent country girl. If you want to see people who hate country folk, then go to NY. It is rampant.

Tina Fey is racist trash. Remember that skit she ran on SNL for years called: Appalachian Hospital? They ran mountaineers into the ground. SNL hasn't been funny for decades. Tina Fey is an untalented loser on her best day.

She's a comedian.

Anything is fair game. Doesn't mean she's racist, just brave.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes

No sense of humor? Do you seriously believe she wants Fey to pay for her kid's braces? Did it occur to you she may have been joking around. Who is lacking a sense of humor?

Jeez!

An that was my sense of humor.

But sometimes it's just too much for some I guess. lol

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

An independent country girl? Do you think perhaps you might be buying into her folksy persona? Sarah Palin is worth about $12 million and has been raking in about a million a year being an untalented dimwit since she gave up on being Governor of Alaska. At least Tina Fey can remember her lines — Sarah Palin can't even do that.

Honestly, I don't wish her any ill will, I just wish she'd go away and I'd guess that a large number of conservatives feel the same way.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

An independent country girl? Do you think perhaps you might be buying into her folksy persona? Sarah Palin is worth about $12 million and has been raking in about a million a year being an untalented dimwit since she gave up on being Governor of Alaska. At least Tina Fey can remember her lines — Sarah Palin can't even do that.

Honestly, I don't wish her any ill will, I just wish she'd go away and I'd guess that a large number of conservatives feel the same way.

She's about as broke as Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Palin sort of represents that though, and Fey knows it. That's what I meant. I know she is an elitist like the rest of the politicians.

@Jude11:
I understand that she hides behind the moniker of "comedian", but she does have a voice and is political and she did disparage a whole group of people. The things she has said and done went beyond comedy, IMO.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Sorry most people who don't like Palin dislike her because she makes the average fast food cashier look like Stephen Hawking in comparison.

Also, you do realize that "country folk" aren't a separate race right?

If you don't no wonder you think Palin is great.

Personally I like my politicians to have more brain power than an orange.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sara Palin has more class than Trash Fey will ever have.

That statement leads me to believe that you are the last person who should be judging "class." Fey is a comedian, and anything is fair game. I don't know how you conclude that she hates Palin. I suppose that means that any comedian who has ever done a character imitating a political figure just hates that person to no end. Give me a break. What really blows my mind is that your post actually got stars.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Pssst. If you ignore her, she'll finally go away.

All she wants is for people to talk about her so her name stays in the news. And then, when it comes times to sell a book, a big part of the marketing is already done.

Stop taking the bait.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I think it goes deeper than lacking a sense of humor. Palin is probably some kind of crazy, but at least 33.3% of her stupidity is an attempt to be relatable to her base.

"Pay for my kids braces" is just so much more down home and American than "screw fair comment, I should be able to reclassify myself in the most advantageous way whenever I want, and right now that means being an entertainment brand that can demand royalties for any outside reference".

I say if she wants to be a trademarked celebrity image instead of a politician open to mockery, she needs to find that adult video producer and see if the offer still stands. I'm not trying to be sexist, I'm just pointing out that she's claiming that her appearance is more recognizable than her political ideas and is making that the basis of her attacks on a work of political satire.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
How is Her grand child doing? You know the One Bristol had after "laying down with that boy" when they were't married.. Then He was in Playgirl™ In fact, the last time I saw Ms. Palin She was doing a "safe sex" class with the harlot.. Seeing it was a "class", both Mom/Daughter "earned" a "D" (I would've given them a "F" but I didn't want to put up w/a 'crap storm' when they moan to the media that they got a "F" because they're Christians™ or because they're making a statement for "Conservative Values" or some other useless drivel... Oh and because it is the 90's Everyone gets a trophy..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I really, really hope that Tina very publicly tries to hand a personal check over to Sarah Palin. It would make Palin look very bad if she took it, so she would have to turn it down, which would make her look very stupid for making the comment in the first place.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

She's not a "country girl" take it from someone who was born in Alaska and has met her multiple times. She's one of those "popular girls" from highschool that never grew out of highschool. She plays up the "country/folksy" thing for the cameras. She's as fake as Fey. Limp handshake too.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
No sense of humor whatsoever. I wonder if she can still see Russia from her house? lol

You link to her making a big joke, and then claim no sense of humor ... I am confused.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: eeyipes

Jeez!

An that was my sense of humor.

But sometimes it's just too much for some I guess. lol

Peace

NO stars for YOU!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join