It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard delays 200 charges in Westminster linked paedophile ring over fears of 'media frenzy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
They are waiting for the anniversary of 9/11 to create an event that will make this news seem like childs play in comparison.

Their claims of Imminent Terrorist threat might be a clue.

Doing another little 9/11 to sweep this news under the rug.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The video has been seen by a large number of concerned investigators. It's due to be launched as a blockbuster mind-control tool in the near future.

"We will give you your heroes and destroy them"

Boooooring...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Theresa May has chosen a new head of the Inquiry into Westminster child abuse - Lord Mayor of London, Fiona Woolf. In some ways she is everything people were hoping the head of the inquiry wouldn't be; in recent years she has gained a significant profile with establishment figures, as I suppose you would expect from a Lord Mayor.

She has recently hosted a conference on Inclusive Capitalism with E.L. Rothschild, with keynote speakers including Prince Charles, Bill Clinton, and Christine Lagarde. Plus a recent Cityweek conference attended by her and Leon Brittan would have given them ample opportunity for discussion. All conspiracy of course, but this doesn't seem like a choice aimed getting to the truth. I guess there is no choice but to give her a chance.

Conference with Leon Brittan

Inclusive Capitalism Conference hosted by Fiona Woolf

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats

originally posted by: 3n19m470
They are waiting for the anniversary of 9/11 to create an event that will make this news seem like childs play in comparison.

Their claims of Imminent Terrorist threat might be a clue.

Doing another little 9/11 to sweep this news under the rug.

Hey - as if by magic the elections in Iraq I think it is are to be held on September 11th - what a strange coincidence and fantastic opportunity for the nutters running round murdering people over there to do something big.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Whoever is picked for this specific job will be 'Establishment' sympathetic b ecause the establishment protects its own. It will only be by public protest or no faith in her that we will get another choice.

This whole thing will be treated just as cliff richard has been treated, told beforehand of a raid on his house, warned to get out of the country or hide behind royal privilege.

That list should contain some heads of the establishment, MP's Ministers, cliff of course plus people from the royal household and sadly people from social services and prob ably a few police. It was reported on the wewantchange uk that this lot would never reach trial because it would arouse so much public hostility to the establishment for their crimes, that ordinary people are named and punished for that there would be civil unrest. Should be to in IMHO.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Its truly astounding what they keep from the public in order to prevent "civil unrest."
Remember the horrible school shooting in Dunblane,Scotland?
Thomas Hamilton-the shooter,well his records were sealed for 100 years for much the same reason I believe.

"Hey,we your leaders are a bunch of child molesting,murdering,drug dealing,torturing,corporate super criminals-but we have the power to keep this secret so don't go rioting please!"

You could not make it up.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum
I think you may have something there. The majority of MPs are from a public school background. where they are broken and moulded from an early age. IE. at the age of three or four they are pushed off by their parents to single sex prep schools(live in of course). Then they are pushed into the public school system( Eton, Gordonstoun etc.) live in of course. Single sex, male only(though there are female boarding schools). Now only mixing with the same sex through out their schooling. except female tutors, 24 7 it's no wonder they they are so bent and twisted. They only see their parents at holiday times which the majority of the time they are looked after by a nanny. The schooling they go through is based on one premise. You are born to rule and we will make you into a person to rule. THAT is why when they are still teenagers( present PM and his friends were in a group called the Bullington Club) who go around doing whatever they want in restaurants, pubs and public areas, trashing places, behaving like they own the world Knowing their money and privileged parents will bail them out. To them it's just a laugh. We WILL do what we want.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes and the very reason they ethically should never be in charge of anything never mind the country.
edit on 6-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: crazyewok
I bet it goes all the way up to the royal family.

Careful now...

Or WHAT exactly? Careful WHY?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Is that true? I am not sure the records of the court case surrounding the Dunblaine shooting have a 100-year lock down.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It isn't difficult to deduce that the UK is ruled through classism. That isn't the issue. We (the people) are the problem because we don't rise up and say 'enough is enough'.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

Is that true? I am not sure the records of the court case surrounding the Dunblaine shooting have a 100-year lock down.

It was mentioned at the time,but it may have been overturned by now.
Here is what they said first:

McDougall claimed that Lord Cullen made a decision to withhold "sensitive information" from public eyes by enforcing a 100-year closure order on evidence relating to Hamilton's activities prior to the Dunblane massacre.

www.crimelibrary.com...

Here is what they say now:

Colin Boyd's decision to release information from the 1996 inquiry follows demands from victims' families.
Edited material will be made available from Monday but Mr Boyd said some documents would not be published as they could distress relatives.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It should be simple as off with their heads. O wait tht to quick for such a crime.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yeah, we're all perverts - if you haven't got a sex slave locked under the stairs then you're a social pariah! We're all just waiting our day in court, hence the delay...

Seriously though, you have to remember this is the result of decades of abuse involving relatively few, but powerful people who let their position go to their head and indulged in their little fantasy's. That is why it might seem to be "every week" you hear of something new, but that is because of the ongoing inquiries only recently launched into the historical abuse.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Plenty of Dunblane information here. stolenkids-dunblane.blogspot.co.uk...
"Furthermore, it is piecing together LOTS of information that leads to the possibility of Hamilton being part of a paedophile network, the possibility that Hamilton was being tailed that morning, and the possibility that he was shot and killed on scene and did not commit suicide. Nothing is stated that makes this obvious. I'm sorry, but the documents weren't sealed for 100 years for nothing. They slapped a 100 year ban on the lot out of laziness, when there were only selected sections that actually gave the game away."

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Aedaeum
I think you may have something there. The majority of MPs are from a public school background. where they are broken and moulded from an early age. IE. at the age of three or four they are pushed off by their parents to single sex prep schools(live in of course). Then they are pushed into the public school system( Eton, Gordonstoun etc.) live in of course. Single sex, male only(though there are female boarding schools). Now only mixing with the same sex through out their schooling. except female tutors, 24 7 it's no wonder they they are so bent and twisted. They only see their parents at holiday times which the majority of the time they are looked after by a nanny.

My wife had a cleaning job working for a member of staff at a local posh school. One day a boy asked if he could go home for the weekend as he was feeling very upset over something. The parents said no because they were too busy with the horses. My wife was there when the boy was told what his parents had said. He burst into tears and said, "I knew they loved the horses more than me!" I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up to be a horse mutilator or a vet who carried out black magic sacrifices with his customers animals.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: twfau
A Media Frenzy is not as bad as "high level" Pedophiles, so what's the problem?

Those high level paedophiles run things; and have powerful friends, who they no doubt have other powerful #### on.

....and that's the proplem

And this, is the main issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join