It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard delays 200 charges in Westminster linked paedophile ring over fears of 'media frenzy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Methinketh the bastards are more concerned about a different kind of frenzy when the truth comes out....
The pitchforks and rope type of frenzy.....
For all their stalling...(and it has been years of it) the hammer has to drop on these cretins.....justice being served may be enough to outrage the Brits into a mob scene...hopefully....

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just like how up to 20 investigators, journalists, cops, politicians, witnesses and survivors all just died within 2 weeks during the the Dutroux affair in Belgium. Then parliament ordered the whole investigation scrapped to a dusty heap on the moon.

ALL the surviving victims, little kids and teens, said the same thing; entertainers, politicians, businessmen, international bankers the world knows and recognizes (Bill Clinton, Jimmy Savile, King of Belgium, some Rockefellers, Dupont's, Rothschild's, the Pope) would put on hooded robes, gather in a circle, and rape and torture children to death while chanting to Satan.

Then all of metropolitan Belgium marched like mad in the street, enraged at the Parliaments obvious, meticulous, in-your- face cover up.

It matters not i you believe in God or not; the people who run this world do, and they absolutely hate him.

edit on 3-9-2014 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Anyone find this odd timing? Isn't another country about to vote on whether or not they want to be ruled by these people?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

So.....potentially 16 mp's.

Wonder how many are serving just now.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I bet it goes all the way up to the royal family.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And not a word about this on M.S.M in the uk suprise ? it is high time the people revolted from this throw a few old stars to the press and hope it goes away

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Careful now...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The reason they've held off is that they know once the start unraveling the tangled web, the entire edifice will come crumbling down.

Of course it goes all the way up to the royals...in every nation.
edit on 3-9-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Forget the media, what the hell is going on? Why are all these people suddenly coming out to being pedophiles and child molesters?

I think a lot of the people who make their way to the top in any way are already the worst kind of people.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have my own theory about why politicians and those with power do this kind of stuff.

I think it's to do with not having to be bound by the rules that bind the rest of us.

The law says you can't do X so they go out of their way to do it to flex their egos and demonstrate their power, since they feel they are above the law.

Before these pedophile scandals, when homosexuality was illegal, many high level male politicians were involved in homosexual scandals - there might have still been some pedos, but mainly it was homosexual acts at public toilets, etc.

When homosexuality became legal they've moved onto children.

If child sex became legal then I think they'd move onto animal sex or something else that is illegal.

They're a weird lot possibly something related also to the schools they go to.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Queen's annual 'honours' list is looking more and more like a paedophile 'who's who'.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
"C**** S**** you got yourself noticed,never do that again or you shall be suicided,we keep this hidden in the cabal and don't you forget it"

Wrong party - but plenty of Tories for her to choose from.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Just like the Rotherham cover up was done to stop ethnic riots,to protect the immigration policies of the then Labour government(IMO),the establishment are going all out to keep this out of the public domain.

Funny how the Rotheram Cover Up has now been given the lime light right when things were getting Juicy in terms of Paedophiles in the Government. The Rotheram Cover Up has turned into a cover up.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is the straw that will finally break the camels back with regards to Scotland moving to independence....That's the real reason it's being delayed they know the game is over.

Thanks for the link, sharing it far and wide...Ladies and Gentlemen...We have a winner.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
200!?
First all these well known british celebrities are investigated and some charged, now all these?

Forget the media, what the hell is going on? Why are all these people suddenly coming out to being pedophiles and child molesters?

My girlfriend is english, moved here about 5 years ago. So I hear all about this, and every other week there seems to be a new case or something like this. Is England full of child predators? Or is someone taking advantage of a few bad apples to snuff out certain people?

They aren't suddenly being revealed, not to some of us anyway. This goes back 20 / 30 years or more and there has been evidence out there which has not been investigated properly and sham trials and coverups throughout.

Imo this is related to the way certain agencies control the government and Politicians. what better way to blackmail politicians into doing your bidding by keeping evidence of illegal activities they get up too, even better, provide them with the kids they want to abuse and you have something that gives you complete control. I think this is what Jimmy Savile's role possibly was and why he was left to get on with it.

Of course this probably goes on in other countries, there was a 'rent boy' scandal connected to the white house and in the 1990s a serial child killer and rapist in Belgium (detroux ) , said members of the establishment were involved but it was all hushed up. I believe the recent celeb cases were a distraction, although many of them rightly prosecuted - they are lower down the pecking order and not protected.

If these 200 people have been truly investigated they are likely linked to people right at the top in past governments so I have little faith we will hear the truth about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: skitzspiricy

Just like the Rotherham cover up was done to stop ethnic riots,to protect the immigration policies of the then Labour government(IMO),the establishment are going all out to keep this out of the public domain.

Funny how the Rotheram Cover Up has now been given the lime light right when things were getting Juicy in terms of Paedophiles in the Government. The Rotheram Cover Up has turned into a cover up.

Exactly, they are giving the public a bogey man figure that's 'not like us', foreign etc. to distract from the supposedly respectable white establishment figures that are just as bad if not worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

No silly! Savile simply fooled S01, S06, S016, Mi5 and Mi6 and was allowed unbridled access to the palace and the royals and Thatcher for years......all a terrible mistake, all utterly incompetent.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
I have my own theory about why politicians and those with power do this kind of stuff.

I think it's to do with not having to be bound by the rules that bind the rest of us.

The law says you can't do X so they go out of their way to do it to flex their egos and demonstrate their power, since they feel they are above the law.

Before these pedophile scandals, when homosexuality was illegal, many high level male politicians were involved in homosexual scandals - there might have still been some pedos, but mainly it was homosexual acts at public toilets, etc.

When homosexuality became legal they've moved onto children.

If child sex became legal then I think they'd move onto animal sex or something else that is illegal.

They're a weird lot possibly something related also to the schools they go to.

You have to be broken inside to engage in pedophilia or bestiality. It's not about ego at that point. It's the same when someone kills another human being, a part of them breaks. It's possible the whole upper echelon of individuals controlling everything raise their kids with that wicked ideology, until they're just as broken as their parents. Once you've gone past a certain point, you become insatiable. Violence, gluttony, sexuality, it all becomes just another day to them.

As far as people making the Satan connection, it's not Satan they worship, it's Lucifer. They believe him to be the bringer of light (knowledge) to mankind. In their eyes, God was making us slaves and hiding our "true potential" from us. It's a very twisted society.

I believe this will be swept under the rug. If not, it will be used to leverage unnecessary pawns out of power.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
According to the article , the stacked charges are the result of a 'scoping' operation , plus , the MP who commented said the delay is likely to be for 'presentational' reasons.

If you spook a few fish , you might spook the whole shoal ...

There's a whole lot of them to net , a proper result would make 200 charges (56 shared between 4 etc.) look miniscule , in other words , failure.

And we'd wish the Yard every success , so the decision so far may not be so apparently bad , given the ever widening scope - leading even to charities , the media , the civil service , the police , the mental health services , and all those others , as we know ... schools , family law , social services , fostering agencies , special forces , the list goes on and on and on .

We want them all charged , from the top down , and it can't be easy investigating your bosses at the Ministry of Justice or the Home Office or the Europedes , so the best to England's finest , God bless you .

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
it will take them time to make a big enough rug to sweep it under

yes they are waiting for the anniversary of 9/11 to create an event that will make this news seem like childs play in comparison.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join