It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden: We Will Follow ISIS To The Gate Of Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
"WE will follow them"? Hey Joe, do you have a turd in your pocket? You wont follow them anywhere, our young men and women will while being shot at. Joe talks big when he's not in the line of fire. If you have ever heard a bullet whiz by your head you gain a respect for your life. Brave talking people that have not, and, will never see war first hand talk a big game, but if it were them being shot at..... you could follow the piss trail to find them. Man up Joe, you run point.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
hopefully the US will stop funding and arming them first before the wuppin starts

Either way the industrial arms complex is rollin' in war dough.

Tw o ways to make money are starting a religion and funding both sides in a war. With the proper balance that could go on forever-- just like it always has.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I couldn't help but laugh

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

All jokes aside…your point is very well taken!

Buddha taught that everything has an origin…

So certainly Bush, Chaney, and all those neocons may be riding on the backside of these ISIS lunatics on the Day of Judgment.

Of course only God is the judge but he has given us the intelligence to discern that those… such as the people who did the Iraq war without a doubt, particularly if their intentions weren’t right, will taste some wrath.

God is the judge

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So certainly Bush, Chaney, and all those neocons may be riding on the backside of these ISIS lunatics on the Day of Judgment.

Of course only God is the judge but he has given us the intelligence to discern that those… such as the people who did the Iraq war without a doubt, particularly if their intentions weren’t right, will taste some wrath.

God is the judge

Yes that is why I included unless they repent. I am not casting stones I have my own problems. I just can't stand that he is talking like he is some kind of super hero, savior.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

originally posted by: Willtell

God is the judge

Yes that is why I included unless they repent. I am not casting stones I have my own problems. I just can't stand that he is talking like he is some kind of super hero, savior.

True, Biden has his own problems like saying “I am the first Zionist”

But as a teacher once said to me

“Some people are so bad the devil don’t even want em”

I think ISIS meets this criteria.

As is reported even Al Queda rejects this group methodology

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That is almost funny if it wasn't so sad. "The US will not be intimidated" yet they freak out like a bunch fruit cakes over an unconfirmed death shown on a unverified video.

Not intimidated? Why respond then? You don't even have a body and basically just took a terrorist organisations word for it.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
That is almost funny if it wasn't so sad. "The US will not be intimidated" yet they freak out like a bunch fruit cakes over an unconfirmed death shown on a unverified video.

Not intimidated? Why respond then? You don't even have a body and basically just took a terrorist organisations word for it.

It seems to me like the chicken little complex. Get the MSM on board then interview the politicians over and over, and soon the sales pitch for a phony bill of goods is bought and sold by the public and the next thing you know, bombs and bullets are the next purchase paid for with the young vibrant americans in uniform.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Okay
Biden will chase ISIS to the gates of hell where will obama be leading from behind? on the back nine ? the 18th hole ?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
"WE will follow them"? Hey Joe, do you have a turd in your pocket? You wont follow them anywhere, our young men and women will while being shot at. Joe talks big when he's not in the line of fire. If you have ever heard a bullet whiz by your head you gain a respect for your life. Brave talking people that have not, and, will never see war first hand talk a big game, but if it were them being shot at..... you could follow the piss trail to find them. Man up Joe, you run point.

Absolutely. I see these idiot talking heads on TV saying we should do this do that go and fight ISIS in Iraq and I just think OK then we'll give you a gun and drop you in Iraq and you can fight ISIS. They seem to enjoy telling others to do what they themselves clearly wouldn't dream of doing. Fighting ISIS in Iraq is fine as long as someone else does it. Just give ol Joe an M-16 and send him in. lol. Dick Cheney with a shotgun might take a few of them out!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Re: just the title. I wouldn't advise that as there are some cats that have been crapping in my yard...
tetra

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Danbones

Oh, that's original, you think of that one all by yourself?

my... how original yourself
at least my post contained a fact
if you really supported the US troops (like you love to claim)
that will have to actually deal with John McCains lil buddies
you'd be able to appreciate that

so they also are gonna bomb Syria to help Assad now deal with the ISIS they sent in to poison gas the peeps
in the first place

LOL
to much....

so when are YOU parachuting in?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join