It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden: We Will Follow ISIS To The Gate Of Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
" U.S. Vice President Joe Biden: We Will Follow ISIS To The Gate Of Hell "

Get ready people.

They're starting to butter everybody up real good I think.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Two vague answers from Obama and Biden, shows that in short, they don't have a clue what they're going to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The war drums are a pounding.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This was like watching someone doing live action RP. Just his voice, and how he just seemed like he was acting this kind of persona that was trying to rally The People. Joe there kept repeating himself, and spoke the same pre programmed rally speech. Then near the end, he Ramped up.
He went into that whole wrath of God type stuff.. lol.

I will bring down the Hammer of Thor, upon thee! I will Smite them with the thunder of the Gods! You will know my name is the Lord, when I rain hell upon you!
He could have said anything like that, as it was almost comical to watch his "performance".

Watch the puppet dance. And self proclaim us the American people as invincible mindless drones who will blindly follow them into HELL with them. You guys can keep the change, been robbing me blind for the past 27 years to pay for this War both sides want, but the left claims not to want war, while the right claims to want it.

I can see through this whole pretend time show.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We Will Follow ISIS To The Gate Of Hell

Or the nearest oil deposit, whichever comes first.

Funny enough I heard they get part funding by selling oil,nine thousand barrels a day

Not a lot but you know America if someone has greasy hair they will try and liberate it

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

you can kill the people, but you can't 'kill' their motivation/cause/ideology.

^^^^^^^^^ this

Absolutely

Riouz

You can kill the crazy loons at the top crying war calls. Think about it, if Bush had, had a heart attack along with Cheney back in 2002 then Iraq wouldn't have happened. (And they both died)

They were instigators.

While its entirely possible the US may have hand a hand in letting IS grow to what it is, possibly even a push to win back public support (IS makes the evils of the American War Machine look tame in comparison), something will need to be done about this group.

They have no problem killing innocents (so long as they deem them enemies of allah) and they are wrecking havoc in the region.

This is exactly what America has needed in the ME, a truly evil enemy.

Almost convenient when you think about it.
edit on 3-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
This is coming from a guy who eats crayons just to make potty-time more colorful.

Harsh language from this administration is about all we can realistically expect.

You are hilarious, that first statement has me on the floor

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

You can kill the crazy loons at the top crying war calls.

I am beginning to think that you could put Mr. Rogers in the Oval Office, running the show, and we would get exactly the same results. They must blackmail whoever sits in that seat.... or they put a chip in their brain to control them.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: boncho

You can kill the crazy loons at the top crying war calls.

I am beginning to think that you could put Mr. Rogers in the Oval Office, running the show, and we would get exactly the same results. They must blackmail whoever sits in that seat.... or they put a chip in their brain to control them.

Current administration maybe, previous one was directly connected to Haliburton. I think the large capital contractors are the ones calling the shots, whether its blackmail, bribes or simply IOUs. The American war machine was long ago warned against by many in the oval office and the educational community.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So bidan is a fan of isis is he?
he follows them like they were a sports team...

so Bidan has more sons that need billion dollar oil deals given to them for pocket change?
and will John McCain be there to guide and fund and arm them?
will netanyahoo still be supporting them?

tune in next week for the latest episode of days of our oil....
brought to you buy the Hellliburton soap co.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

I've said quite a few times over the years that Biden needs to shut the hell up.

Having said that. I see no problem putting a major Hellacious ass whooping on ISIS.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
hopefully the US will stop funding and arming them first before the wuppin starts

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Oh, that's original, you think of that one all by yourself?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
Two vague answers from Obama and Biden, shows that in short, they don't have a clue what they're going to do.

ooh they do know what to do .
putting up a coalition sounds to me like nato will provide troops, and tbh i dont think there will be much usa involvement (at first)

Obama's nice underway pushing us to ww3, why drop attention now and start a solo war when he can play some golf and manipulate the world some more instead?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Biden was right, the leaders of this world will follow ISIS to the gates of hell, and unless they repent for creating this problem they can be assured they will join them thier as well.

You don't get to create a problem then act like a self-righteous hero. God is watching!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That was funny.

For some reason I can't even give you one star for your post, so I gave you this reply.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You guys shouldn't mock ol Joe. It's about time we got some spine out of this wimpy administration

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

You're right...it may be that if they follow them to the very gates of hell
They might fall in as well..You know like a black hole

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That was funny.

For some reason I can't even give you one star for your post, so I gave you this reply.

That's strange just checked messages and got one from donttreadonme must have been from the Russian tank thread

Must be punished :-/ big deal

Guess you can't call someone a liar and back it up with facts on this site?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This time it worked. I stared your posts. Not to worry, it was me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join