It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official "I have a bad feeling" thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've been listening to these 'bad feelings' since childhood. And it has saved my life twice.

For example:
Once I went to visit a friend with a coworker. This friend lived quite out of town. We stayed late and couldn't catch a bus anymore , so we called a Taxi and went outside the house, into the street to wait for it.

A man in his 30s perhaps was walking in our direction. There was no one else on the street. All of a sudden I got this feeling of dread, and my stomach started hurting me, and I felt as if I couldn't breathe properly for a few seconds, and I knew that something bad would happen if we didn't leave.

I grabbed my friend and told her to hurry up back into the house.
I told her about this bad feeling.
We waited the remaining 10 or so minutes for the Taxi to come.

The next morning my friend told me that a man who was either on drugs or drunk started shouting outside her house and shooting around. She called the police and they took him away.

What would have happened if we stayed?
I'm glad I get these feelings to warn me.

I also get a bad feeling when something bad is going to happen to family or friends: big argument, accident, illness, etc.

I don't like it, but it helps me prepare mentally for the bad news.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Douglas Adams wrote the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, famous for its silliness.

I didn't mean to derail the thread. I just found the discussion interesting.

Peace.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't have any strong feelings about this I thought you guys would find it interesting.
This morning I had a pretty detailed and long dream that three young men released cholera into a water supply. I'm in the US but I had the distinct feeling that this was in a European city. At first the three young men didn't seem to know what to do with the vials they were holding. A man in a uniform told them they needed to break them and throw them into the water. They did that and in just a short time reports started coming in of people coming down with cholera. I was hearing of the reports on a radio but I was an eye witness to these young men breaking green glass vials on a metal railing and tossing the broken vials into what seemed to be a river. I woke up and then went back to sleep and the dream seemed to continue with reports of more people getting sick. I started to feel headachy and dizzy and thought I must have cholera. In actuality the distress would be in the intestine.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yep, the next "9-11" won't be as spectacular or in-your-face as in '01. It will be something initially unassuming as spreading a disease through a water or food source, but will kill a lot more people before somebody puts 2 and 2 together.

edit on 8-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's a system in the eastern Atlantic that could impact the eastern seaboard in about two weeks. I'm watching just because I had a feeling.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was told today about another false flag satanic ritual regarding the Hoover Dam that would occur some time this month.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just ate 14 hot pockets and drank a 40 of malt liquor on the way to bible school.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I don't have any strong feelings about this I thought you guys would find it interesting.
This morning I had a pretty detailed and long dream that three young men released cholera into a water supply. I'm in the US but I had the distinct feeling that this was in a European city. At first the three young men didn't seem to know what to do with the vials they were holding. A man in a uniform told them they needed to break them and throw them into the water. They did that and in just a short time reports started coming in of people coming down with cholera. I was hearing of the reports on a radio but I was an eye witness to these young men breaking green glass vials on a metal railing and tossing the broken vials into what seemed to be a river. I woke up and then went back to sleep and the dream seemed to continue with reports of more people getting sick. I started to feel headachy and dizzy and thought I must have cholera. In actuality the distress would be in the intestine.

I wrote the above post on Sept 8th. This week we have a thread about a spill of live polio into a river in Belgium. Seeing as these things don't usually occur with full detail time date and location couldn't this count as premonition? It's happened a few times to me already but I don't claim any special ability. Just these weird occurrences. Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
A few years ago I had a dream of a man and woman standing next to a boxing ring. I saw ladies dressed up in colorful party dresses. I saw Mexican hats and the man was trying to pull the lady away from the ring. People were yelling and ladies were crying.
The next day I saw a news article where a drug Lord entered a house and shot a bunch of people they thought were rivals. They had the wrong house. The house they entered was hosting friends at a party where they had gathered to watch a boxing match on tv. It was in Mexico.
Another time I was reading the list of hurricane names for the season and got this bad feeling when I came to the name Floyd. I told my husband about it. That was in June. In Sept Floyd devastated the mid Atlantic region with 19 inches of rain in a three day period.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

This thread title reminded me of this song I made. All the songs on there I made with keyboard/mouse!

Too many feelz...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join