It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11...variations on a theme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Very simply put, we know that the date/time of the attack is strategic to terrorists. Celebrating anniversaries, religious holidays, etc, are all preferred target dates. 9/11 was a significant date for obvious reasons. Here we are in September once again, and I found it to be an interesting coincidence that 11 airliners are missing from an airport in Libya which could potentially be used in attacks against the US mainland. A variation on the 9/11 theme? Or just dumb coincidence...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I heard from a source that spoke with the airline company and they said the story wasn't true.

I never bought the story in the first place

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I have to admit, I did wonder how 11 airplanes could just disappear. But one did not long ago and hasn't been found yet so I guess anything is possible...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Very simply put, we know that the date/time of the attack is strategic to terrorists. Celebrating anniversaries, religious holidays, etc, are all preferred target dates. 9/11 was a significant date for obvious reasons. Here we are in September once again, and I found it to be an interesting coincidence that 11 airliners are missing from an airport in Libya which could potentially be used in attacks against the US mainland. A variation on the 9/11 theme? Or just dumb coincidence...

911 to americans is associated with emergencies, quick, call the cops!

Heart strings/emotions are what moves people to act...hurry up and save me- for the meddling my gov. did in a far-off land...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Can you post a link about 11 missing planes in Libya by chance? I haven't heard this.

As far as anniversaries go, it doesn't seem to make much sense to attack again on the 13th anniversary. I would think it would be the 9th, 11th, or the 20th. But what do I know?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Can you post a link about 11 missing planes in Libya by chance? I haven't heard this.

As far as anniversaries go, it doesn't seem to make much sense to attack again on the 13th anniversary. I would think it would be the 9th, 11th, or the 20th. But what do I know?

www.washingtontimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join