It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Crystals That Could Make You Healthier & Happier

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural from what I have been told by others into gemstones is that they are of earth energy and they crave replenishment. There are certain stones that will decompose if they aren't properly cared for. Charging with sunlight or moonlight is a powerful way to enhance their abilities. Solar and lunar energies are pretty powerful. Cleansing clears out blockages or muck. You wouldnt drive around a car for a year in the midwest never washing or using the window wipers. Basically what one does is clear up the buildup. And there is stones that do not need to be charged or cleansed like citrine or amethyst and these stones automatically cleanse any nearby stones.

there are multiple methods on cleansings and charging's, just do what works for you.

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa
one time I laid some stones out under s lunar eclipse, don't know why or what the result would be, still don't, I just keep them in a special place

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
one time I laid some stones out under s lunar eclipse, don't know why or what the result would be, still don't, I just keep them in a special place

Where is this special place?

oO

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have a few stones with fossils in them.

Not sure if light green soapstone (i can scratch it with my nail so thats what i think it is and recalled being told it is) is used for anything. I have some and was considering carving it into something but not sure what. determines what its association is might influence what I make of it.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jajaja

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Where is this special place?

oO

Oh I just have little sacred spaces around the house, I'm nuts

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I love soapstone!! grins...
Since it's used by circumpolar peoples it made sense for me to use those associations? To the arctic lands, not necessarily the people, if that makes sense to you?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've been a rock hound since I was a kid. Had no idea I possessed so many crystals. Over the years my dad has gifted me many polished tiger's eye pieces and I've found small pieces of turquoise.

I mostly hunt arrowheads and didn't really think about flint as a form of crystal, it's a variety of quartz.

I have a wide variety of flint pieces some worked some not. One bird point is so thin it's a mere flake almost transparent. It's a soft lilac color with darker purple specks. It's so small I really don't know how I found it.

Now I"m wondering what exactly I have in my collection? I've got one flint point that is a pure white, looks painted, with a peach colored streak running through it. I have several butterscotch/caramel colored pieces that are so smooth and yummy looking.

I didn't realize my pyrite, fools gold, is also a form of crystal.

I know when I find them I love handling them as I walk along. It might sound strange but most seem to jump out at me as if it wants to be found.

I often gift my points so it would be nice to know if there are other attributes associated with them. It could make for a more special gift. Never would've thought about them in that way without this thread. I only saw value in the worked piece, not so much the content. Seems I have some research to do thanks for the info.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

You mean like something Inuit influenced?

Not sure if its soapstone every picture i find of green soapstone its dark green but this is still petty soft.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

any credible evidence for these claims ?

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

any credible evidence for these claims ?

Who cares? it's not as though it can do any harm!

Awesome thread.

bingo

"credible evidence" oh, yeah, i know what you mean, i think i saw a write up in a medical journal out of oxford that proves the good luck charm properties of turquoise. lol

i mean seriously...what are some people expecting coming into a thread like this

for people who believe and are into this sort of thing, it's an interesting thread

for people who don't believe/care, just move on, whats the point

edit on 9-9-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Awesome thread. I was wondering wheter or not to give larimar.com to my wife, and now I got my answer

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join