It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola: "Don't Help" Campaign Promotes Pandemic Depopulation Strategy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

just read that Obama Administration has committed 75 million dollars for ebola treatment.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: R3KR

That chart has the entire population effectively wiped out in just over a year.

I don't know whether to laugh at the insanity of that theory or cry at the possible reality.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Yes, and that's a good thing. But the problem is that the need for trained manpower is NOT being met.

…..“It has become a global threat and we require urgent action,” said WHO Director-General Dr. Margaret Chan.

There are pressing needs for supplies such as protective equipment and medicines, hospital beds and most of all, people.

....WHO’s Dr. Keiji Fukuda said experts estimate it can take as many as 200 to 250 people to take care of 80 Ebola patients. Doctors, nurses and anyone tending to the personal needs of a sick Ebola patient must wear full protective gear. It’s hot and uncomfortable, and groups such as Medecins Sans Frontieres restrict their staffers to 40-minute shifts.

“We anticipate that there is going to be the need for several thousand people in the different countries,” Fukuda said.

…..“The single most important (need) is that we don’t have enough people on the ground…these include health worker, nurses and doctors… people transporting people,” Fukuda said.

“A scale-up is needed on the order of three to four times what is currently in place,” Chan said.

edit on 5/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The more people on the planet the less they care about one another. Theres only one outcome to that.

History will show that carefully wrought paradigms are fleeting.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I do agree. But...

If we don't care about one another, can we at least care about the destruction of our planet and the release of ancient viruses into our environment? ....I know, too abstract. Working on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If we don't care about one another, can we at least care about the destruction of our planet and the release of ancient viruses into our environment? ....I know, too abstract. Working on it.

You're doing fine. Any source of information is a light in the darkness.

I was speaking more on a personal level.

The world has billions of people. I can't possibly care about that many. Maybe my hood, but the whole world is too overwhelming.

I think there are too many. The people in charge do, too. They see it as a numbers game. If a hundred million people were to die next year, that is only…h ow many percent is that?

The PTB would shrug and go on trying to snag the territory and resources left behind.

We may "care" but can only be the example we want to see.
edit on 5-9-2014 by intrptr because: bb cods

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: R3KR
a reply to: cloaked4u

What about the current infection rate, if it keeps going like this then we have until next year...

S&
Your chart is quite close to accurate, imho, but your categories are wrong, the figures are off, and your calculations are slightly off too. .....At July 1, the WHO reported 759 cases with 467 deaths. August 1, there were 1603 reported cases with 887 deaths. By August 31, there were 3685 reported cases with 1841 deaths.

....I think your 2.827 infection rate might be right, but it should be checked against the published figures (Note: the infection rate became exponential in August). I also would like to see a chart that includes the infection rate. The current fatality rate is 47%, and the figures should reflect that. NOTE: the infection rate is NOT equivalent to the fatality rate (every person on Earth will not die).

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I always find it a constant on ATS, a site whose catchphrase is "Deny Ignorance," that most threads are full of conjuncture, wild leaps in logic, and utter guesswork passed off as fact.

Kinda ironic.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

That would be conjecture, not conjuncture.
....[Just read something I posted this afternoon, said the opposite of what I meant, but really made NO sense. lol We all do it.]

Regarding projections, check out ikonoklast's graphs for visuals. fyi - cases are more than doubling each month, and we're at 3,968 cases now. Here's how it plays at a 2.3 increase each month:

by end-September ............8,475 (about 1,100 cases per week average through September)
by end-October ..............19,493 (about 2,000 cases per week average through October)
by end-November ...........44,835 (about 5,000 per week average through November)
by end-December ..........103,121 (about 14,570 cases per week average through December)

Fact is, these numbers are quite conservative. ....As ikonoklast clarifies:

Unless something drastic changes, the models suggest the following:

By October 1, 2014 there will be between 6700-12,100 cases but most likely approximately 7500-8500 cases (7830 is what the data from July 7, 2014 through August 31, 2014 projects).

By November 1, 2014, there will be between 13,800-29,000 cases but most likely approximately 16,700-20,100 cases (17,748 is what the data from July 7, 2014 through August 31, 2014 projects).

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am more of the opinion that it is general incompetency along with an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality then a depopulation scheme. No one will want to do anything until it is upon their doorstep, I used to be of the opinion that this outbreak would kill itself out like all of the others, but it's obvious now that this outbreak is much more serious then prior estimations. If serious action isn't taken soon, their is a good chance this virus could spread to other urban areas in other continents, and with this strain, I don't think it would be as easily contained as many would have you believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syyth007
....I used to be of the opinion that this outbreak would kill itself out like all of the others, but it's obvious now that this outbreak is much more serious then prior estimations. If serious action isn't taken soon, their is a good chance this virus could spread to other urban areas in other continents, and with this strain, I don't think it would be as easily contained as many would have you believe.

S&

fyi - Cases are more than doubling each month, and we're at 3,968 cases now. Here's how it plays at a 2.3 increase each month, for just 4 months:

by end-September ............8,475 (about 1,100 cases per week average through September)
by end-October ..............19,493 (about 2,000 cases per week average through October)
by end-November ...........44,835 (about 5,000 per week average through November)
by end-December ..........103,121 (about 14,570 cases per week average through December)

Check out ikonoklast's graphs for the visuals.

....and the unfortunate truth is, these projections are conservative.

eta RE: "more general incompetency along with an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality then a depopulation scheme" - I agree partly. But unfortunately, the few into depop strategies manipulate the incompetents and persistent deniers. Does not bode well.

edit on 5/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syyth007
I am more of the opinion that it is general incompetency along with an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality then a depopulation scheme. No one will want to do anything until it is upon their doorstep, I used to be of the opinion that this outbreak would kill itself out like all of the others, but it's obvious now that this outbreak is much more serious then prior estimations. If serious action isn't taken soon, their is a good chance this virus could spread to other urban areas in other continents, and with this strain, I don't think it would be as easily contained as many would have you believe.

i put it down to incompetency to at first now i am leaning to economic pressure or intentional

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yup.. thanks for the correction.

Any way.. the numbers predicting grim death tolls are based on the premise that Ebola has spread to the planet, and that more prepared countries with better controlled environments and healthcare will have no more luck than the brave folks trying to tackle it in Africa.

First, there has been exactly 0 cases of Ebola found out of Africa (not counting folks shipped back to hospitals in their home countries). So this is a guess. I think a few cases will be found honestly outside of Africa, but I also feel they will be quickly contained.

And second, people assume once it gets out of Africa, that other countries will have no more luck fighting this virus. Again, guesswork - of course there are countries VASTLY more prepared to fight this than in the smaller, hot, under prepared, often hygienically lacking towns in west Africa. While I don't approve at all of the worlds lack of empathy in trying to fight this, you can bet once it's on their own doorstep, it will be taken much more seriously.

As far as all conspiracies regarding this, that's all they are. This was a created virus for nefarious reasons? This is being used to cull humans? Ridiculous imo.. no proof whatsoever given. I don't give it any more credence than chemtrails.. which I also think is a ridiculous "human culling" theory. Why would anyone in their right mind (and the team of professionals that would be required to pull this off), purposely send out a virus that would most likely kill their friends, family, and severely impact the happy lifestyle of those elite rich folks supposedly carrying this out. It makes no sense.

Why there is an opinion that the elite rich would WANT to cull humans has always baffled me. Why would they? They fuel their greedy corporations. They buy their products. They are makes it possible for those elite rich to BE the elite rich. Killing off half the population of the world won't improve their lives.. it would be an instant crushing of their businesses, loss of products, income, and so on. Of all the supposed "killing off humans" theories, such random methods like chemtrails or a virus always seem the most ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Any way.. the numbers predicting grim death tolls are based on the premise that Ebola has spread to the planet, and that more prepared countries with better controlled environments and healthcare will have no more luck than the brave folks trying to tackle it in Africa.

First, there has been exactly 0 cases of Ebola found out of Africa (not counting folks shipped back to hospitals in their home countries). So this is a guess. I think a few cases will be found honestly outside of Africa, but I also feel they will be quickly contained.

And second, people assume once it gets out of Africa, that other countries will have no more luck fighting this virus. Again, guesswork - of course there are countries VASTLY more prepared to fight this than in the smaller, hot, under prepared, often hygienically lacking towns in west Africa. While I don't approve at all of the worlds lack of empathy in trying to fight this, you can bet once it's on their own doorstep, it will be taken much more seriously.

As far as all conspiracies regarding this, that's all they are. This was a created virus for nefarious reasons? This is being used to cull humans? Ridiculous imo.. no proof whatsoever given. I don't give it any more credence than chemtrails.. which I also think is a ridiculous "human culling" theory. Why would anyone in their right mind (and the team of professionals that would be required to pull this off), purposely send out a virus that would most likely kill their friends, family, and severely impact the happy lifestyle of those elite rich folks supposedly carrying this out. It makes no sense.

Why there is an opinion that the elite rich would WANT to cull humans has always baffled me. Why would they? They fuel their greedy corporations. They buy their products. They are makes it possible for those elite rich to BE the elite rich. Killing off half the population of the world won't improve their lives.. it would be an instant crushing of their businesses, loss of products, income, and so on. Of all the supposed "killing off humans" theories, such random methods like chemtrails or a virus always seem the most ridiculous.

So short sighted and probably the reason it has got this far others in power thinking the same way.

have you ever read anyone thinking depopulation is a good idea?
a percentage of them will be in power.
your problem is presuming everyone thinks like you.
only a percentage will ever think like you never 100%

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: joho99

So short sighted and probably the reason it has got this far others in power thinking the same way.

Can easily toss this back at you. perhaps your problem is presuming everyone is evil, real easy to say and adds nothing to this topic.

As far as short sighted goes, I agree strongly with what fleabit has said, perhaps a little more faith in people will go a long way.

All I can ultimately say though for now, is I hope this gets contained and dealt with asap, the numbers are alarming but I'm still not gonna freak out over it, I have my life to live as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: clenz

Can easily toss this back at you. perhaps your problem is presuming everyone is evil, real easy to say and adds nothing to this topic.

As far as short sighted goes, I agree strongly with what fleabit has said, perhaps a little more faith in people will go a long way.

All I can ultimately say though for now, is I hope this gets contained and dealt with asap, the numbers are alarming but I'm still not gonna freak out over it, I have my life to live as well.

perhaps you misunderstood the word percentage for all a easy mistake to make

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: clenz

perhaps you misunderstood the word percentage for all a easy mistake to make

My point still stands, just add in a % thinking all evil and stuff too.

Anyway I'm not trying to be aggressive I just think it's a weak argument.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I suggested the new Ebola strain resulted from a failed vaccine tested out of Kenema Hospital in Sierra Leone and likely, Irrua Hospital/Lagos University in Nigeria - by the VHFC including USAMRIID and US-based pharmaceutical corporations who have been conducting research on viral hemorrhagic fevers there since around 2003.

Given it was an accident - it's now being played as an opportunity. And as much as anything it's become Ebola v/s ISIS - for budget allocations and the required attention/support.

"The numbers predicting grim death tolls" are based on the current infection rate shown by West Africa's reported cases. Note that reported cases are known to be just the tip of the iceberg - the real infection rate is likely 4 times higher.

Yes, Ebola would have to spread beyond Africa for the higher projections to manifest - yes, developed nations are more well-equipped to manage and contain epidemics - and yes, experts projections say the fatality rate would drop from 50% to 20% in developed nations [just saw an analysis suggesting that as the infection rate rises, the fatality rate might drop to 5% (still bad tho)].

Look at the risk-benefit analysis:

* Decimated and traumatized populations are easier to control.

* A 50% population reduction in Africa and other 'undeveloped' nations is an "acceptable" loss in business/military terms.

* A 20% population reduction in developed nations is also deemed "acceptable."

As far as "why" the elite rich would WANT to cull humans - there's a chronic disease (NCD) pandemic that's decimating most every nations' GDP. Problem being that the victims aren't dying - they're becoming debilitated and disabled, and sucking up resources with no end in sight, just growing numbers. The 'elite' want to lose the "useless eaters" and just keep the young, strong and healthy worker-consumers.

Overall, it looks like a win-win for the "elite."

edit on 6/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

no that is incorrect. Case of ebola in India.

oh and if ebola reached China... we won't hear about it til it is too late.

edit on CDT07uSat, 06 Sep 2014 07:55:38 -05005538am248 by Thurisaz because: to add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join