It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did GOD created 2 humans races?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I do too. Just not that version of it. A believe in a much larger God.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Abednego

Out on a limb…

Blue eyes and brown eyes.

Since we're deconstructing the Bible, where did Caine go after he killed Adam? Somewhere it says he split to another tribe… Tilt!

where did those people come from?

I asked on a thread if I were a different race because I have blue eyes. Nope, apparently I am still Homo Sapien. But I am 2.9% Neanderthal. That kind of makes me two races but then I have blue eyes, so now three races, but then I am also a woman, so now four races.

I like most people, a mixed race. We all are.

And many are mixed into "other" blood lines. Blood lines of non-human DNA not needed for a mortal body (genetic engineering folks.......!) So there are many families that are related to non-humans? Of course. ..... as of the days of Noah.

We have done well in genetic engineering.

Many of you already know what role you will be playing out during the "end game".......don't you?

So tell me what is your assignment?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
There is also the claim from, I think a Korean reverend Moon?, that Cain and Abel were paternal twins with different fathers. Abel's father being Adam while Cains being Lucifer.
This is based on the fruit of knowledge, that Eve was tempted with, actually being sex which she later invited Adam to join in on. As a result she became pregnant with paternal twins.

If so, who really knows, this could also result in different species of man besides whoever Cain hooked up with after being banished.

BUT no where does it mention EVE having sex with LUCIFER. please show me where? They (abel and Cain) had the same biological father.

EDIT LATER: Where does Reverend Moon say this theory of his is located at in the bible?

There is NO bible scripture to support this wild theory of MOON'S. Beware of his false teachings.

I believe the claim stems from the partaking of the "fruit" from the tree of knowledge. The fruit and knowledge interpreted as being sexual intercourse and not an apple or the like.

Don't worry, I beware most teachings of man, but that doesn't mean I don't read up on them. I don't claim to know the full truth. No one does. I'm just adding to the mystery.
edit on 3-9-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Out on a limb…

Since we're deconstructing the Bible, where did Caine go after he killed Adam? Somewhere it says he split to another tribe… Tilt!

I asked on a thread if I were a different race because I have blue eyes. Nope, apparently I am still Homo Sapien. But I am 2.9% Neanderthal. That kind of makes me two races but then I have blue eyes, so now three races, but then I am also a woman, so now four races.

I agree we are all human. ButI don;t think these are divided into further races like skin color or "Neanderthal", for instance. This are adaptations to environment. Hot cold, sunny, windy. all force humans to adapt to the pressure of their local clime.

I have noticed however and I don't know what it means, that all people are born with either blue or brown eyes. I mean born, not developed hazel or green later, thats due to pigment from the environment added later. I could expand on that, but waiting for someone to challenge me to about it.

We have heard it said that babies have the bluest eyes, they are fresh and unpolluted by the toxins in their mcDoinalds cheeseburgers.

There is only one race, the human race. Everyone is human. I prefer to call it species but who's mincing that fine?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Raises hand at the back of the room…

"To be as human being as humanly possible".

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Out on a limb…

I agree we are all human. ButI don;t think these are divided into further races like skin color or "Neanderthal", for instance. This are adaptations to environment. Hot cold, sunny, windy. all force humans to adapt to the pressure of their local clime.

I have noticed however and I don't know what it means, that all people are born with either blue or brown eyes. I mean born, not developed hazel or green later, thats due to pigment from the environment added later. I could expand on that, but waiting for someone to challenge me to about it.

We have heard it said that babies have the bluest eyes, they are fresh and unpolluted by the toxins in their mcDoinalds cheeseburgers.

There is only one race, the human race. Everyone is human. I prefer to call it species but who's mincing that fine?

One thing interesting to note...when women are pregnant, they don't eat baby food.....

If there are toxins in McDonald's, then babies are born with them because they get them from the mother. We know that from pregnant mothers who smoke and babies that are born addicted to crack. And a lot babies have been born with blue eyes since there have been blue eyed babies.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Out on a limb…

And many are mixed into "other" blood lines. Blood lines of non-human DNA not needed for a mortal body (genetic engineering folks.......!) So there are many families that are related to non-humans? Of course. ..... as of the days of Noah.

Many of you already know what role you will be playing out during the "end game".......don't you?

To roll my eyes sarcastically as many times as I can.

I have the raw data file of my DNA, would you care to take a look at it and show me where the alien manipulation took place?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Okay here goes. If you have heard of Iridology, the study of eyes, you will find an explantation for different eye colors.

For instance, all of us develop deposits in our bodies as we grow older, kidney stones, cholesterol, etc.
One of those categories is whats called Mucus. When this settles in our eyes it is yellow. Blue and yellow make… green. Therefore green eyes. So yah, babies can get different toxins from their mother but I thought (and I don;t know for sure) that the womb is special as far as that goes and the bad stuff is filtered through the Placenta or some such? I don't think crack changes eye color. The McDonalds reference was a joke. Pregnant mothers shouldn't eat it though.

Just something I learned from my Dad a long time ago, he was all into a health trip and cleansing and used this Iridology to prescribe herbs and stuff to people. I tried it for a awhile and my grey eyes went blue in a few months. It was amazing and proved whatever he was doing worked. Thats where I learned that all babies are born with either blue or brown eyes.

Over to you…

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well if it really is a race then everyone is losing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Okay here goes. If you have heard of Iridology, the study of eyes, you will find an explantation for different eye colors.

For instance, all of us develop deposits in our bodies as we grow older, kidney stones, cholesterol, etc.
One of those categories is whats called Mucus. When this settles in our eyes it is yellow. Blue and yellow make… green. Therefore green eyes. So yah, babies can get different toxins from their mother but I thought (and I don;t know for sure) that the womb is special as far as that goes and the bad stuff is filtered through the Placenta or some such? I don't think crack changes eye color. The McDonalds reference was a joke. Pregnant mothers shouldn't eat it though.

Just something I learned from my Dad a long time ago, he was all into a health trip and cleansing and used this Iridology to prescribe herbs and stuff to people. I tried it for a awhile and my grey eyes went blue in a few months. It was amazing and proved whatever he was doing worked. Thats where I learned that all babies are born with either blue or brown eyes.

Over to you…

Babies are fed through the....umbilical cord.

If that were the case then smoking and crack should have no effect on babies.

Over to you.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

We are here for the journey. Not to be defined. In order to experience separation from ourselves. Infinite variety, in infinite ways. And it, is beautiful.

Your God is way too small to explain the Universe. Quite frankly, his actions show us he hates it.

Besides, his moral compass is very broken. YHWH is a genocidal madman, who ordered entire tribes wiped out.

Who was the first murderer again? What did your Jesus say?
edit on 3-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
The first race (created in the sixth day):
Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The secondth race (created before any plants, trees, and herbs. According Genesis that was the third day.):
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

In one occasion He made them both male and female, in the other occasion He made just male, later He made the female. What's your take on this?

I've always read Genesis as a story about two human creation stories. The difference is that, in the first one, I don't see it as only male but as the species of "man".

How else do you explain all those people Cain ended up shacking up with?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Go to any bookstore. Ask the clerk whre the Bibles are located. They will answer with the question which one? Which Bible? What edition? Which verssion? King James? New Catholic?

My point is some say "created man" and others say "created men"....and even some of you here quoted the same thing quite differently.

I have more than a few different Bibles in my home, and I'm betting some here do as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If that were the case then smoking and crack should have no effect on babies.

Over to you.

Crack is metabolized to be accepted into the cells. So is alcohol, nicotine, etc.

We're both right.

By the way, you were the only person to pick up on my reference to eye color here. I don't really know if that is an identifier or measure though of anything but eye color. (like hair color it is meaningless) I suppose We are all human… I agree with you there. I did say that way back. Just was wondering what others thought about it.

Purpose of Placenta

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you look at the rate of mutation of human mitochondrial DNA and how different populations differ, you get a migration map of the humans (mitochondrial DNA is passed down by mothers).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lets assume that the Sumerian Annunaki is the creator of humanity thru genetic manipulation. Then the Annunaki was created first and something modified in Annunaki:s image to become human.

Another way of thinking of it is to see god as a segmented beings that are separate but still united like Jesus is one with god but still not all of god. In that way separate parts that are part of god and defined as god can have conversations within god. And that can explain the singular/plural in "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness".

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Out on a limb…

To roll my eyes sarcastically as many times as I can.

I have the raw data file of my DNA, would you care to take a look at it and show me where the alien manipulation took place?

Was I specifically talking to you or about you? NO

edit on 4-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
maybe the devil has its own race

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The first part of the book of Genesis actually repeats itself. One is a description, the other is a summary. God actually did create more races though. God created Our kind, Human Beings. God also created Angles/Demons. So in a way, he did create two races.
edit on 13-9-2014 by mikefougnie because: Added details.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join