It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads journalist Steven Sutloff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A sad sad shame. Obama says this event won't make us go into action any faster. In a way I'm glad to not rush into a war with ISIS like chickens with our heads cut off. this HAS to be approached cautiously else bad bad things will happen.

My condolences to Stevens family in this horrific time. The world is going to hell fast. Maybe Steven was a lucky one......

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Yup very very sad

I think there are many threads to do with the subject already thats why no one has answered you.
S&F anyhow

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ok, let's get the usual out of the way...

''It's faked'

'It's a false flag'

'It happened a hundred years ago'

IS, ISIS, ISIL should all be rounded up and skinned alive!!!!

*In my not so humble opinion....

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I scrolled the new and recent topics and saw nothing on this which shocked me.

It happens.

Dunno if its a false flag or what. I just know the world is getting worse and worse daily. Seems Revelations is getting closer. Scares me something crazy.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

There's been numerous stories on this beheading on ATS already. Its actually the top story on the front page of ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ISIL = Inadequate Spineless Inhuman Losers!!!!
Do away with the vermin including Mr uk accent beheader. Tosser!!!
edit on 3-9-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Dunno if its a false flag or what.

Probably a good assessment.

I just know the world is getting worse and worse daily. Seems Revelations is getting closer.

I just checked, the sun is rising. Its a new day.

Scares me something crazy.

Thats what they want. Its okay to be afraid, just don't give into their fear mongering. Thats what false flags are made for.

Last week they pulled on our heart strings with the thirsty people on a hill? This week its beheadings… steel yourself for tomorrows announcements, you know they're coming…

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
I scrolled the new and recent topics and saw nothing on this which shocked me.

It happens.

Dunno if its a false flag or what. I just know the world is getting worse and worse daily. Seems Revelations is getting closer. Scares me something crazy.

Most of the stuff your seeing is designed to put a little bit of fear into you... Whether it's real, fake, ISIS are a threat or not just remember that if it affects you directly, fight til your last breath.. Don't be scared brother... If our leaders won't deal with it and sh*t gets out of hand we will and we will show them who the true barbarians are on this planet. F**k them.. I have Viking blood in me and we should look to how our ancestors dealt with parasite like this and be ready to give them the same dose of Medicine....
edit on 3-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hey, here is an idea....stop going over there as a journalist if you do not want to have your head removed from your body...

top topics

join