It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine 'agrees truce' with Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRisenPeople

It was removed due to it's graphic content and many complaints from opposers. I do have a full length copy of said video if we are talking about the same one.

No it was pulled because it was a fabrication that was presented by RT, because when investigated there is no proof of any genocide being committed.

Just because someone sent you the video in no way proves the video was anything other than a fabrication. But feel free to provide any evidence that shows what was reported in that video as being true.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Get ready for the "Ukraine is doing this because they are losing this conflict" crowd otherwise known as the pro Russians supporters to say see I told you so.

Porky - The Ukrainian president as bunch of us call him in Germany.

Took a look at his failing allies and took a look at his enemy.

And made a rational decision.

Who will be better for end to war ?

Everyone except you it seems.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

The people who think Ukraine has been defeated are the Ukrainians.

And would those Ukranians be the ones living in Donetsk and go by the moniker DPR, because those are the only ones that believe that.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The news i read is that Russia denies any agreement of cease fire going on.

So is there a cease fire or not....Kind of confusing

Ukraine, Russia cease-fire pact denied by Russia
edit on 3-9-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRisenPeople
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There's something I can agree with, and have in fact been victim of myself. The only reliable media is from the mouth of the bystander - something I am trying to work towards - I have a couple of such sources but desperately seeking more.

i have been guilty of it myself...but hey i am learning....there's an old saying

"fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me"

here just for laughs...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

thank you for finding the exact quote. I din't say the entire Ukrainian army retreated. But those under surprise attack of Russian tanks in Priazovsk, they did. Russian troops attacked surprisingly on a 3rd front, together with the two existing ones in the middle and in the North.

It is without sane logic for the Ukrainian army any further resistance in the pockets surrounded by overwhelming force. A NATO general said something like that: the battle is lost, let save the lives of the soldiers, let the Ukraine leaders get them out of there. Again I don't have an exact quote.

And that's why Poroshenko wisely offered ceasefire. I admire him for that decision! He saved the face of Ukraine in that uneasy and asymmetrical conflict. To offer peace to the only one that could effectively bring it down to the ground, that is Putin, one needs something more than a Hollywood Rambo pose. One needs statehood mind and bravery of a different kind. And that's where Mr Poroshenko stands. He didn't surrender. He stopped the further sane-less resistance while saving face and territory of Ukraine. Thanks God that is a done fact today, September 3rd 2014. 100 years after World War 1, as the end of a century filled with bloodshed and atrocities. The worst in recorded history. We don't need more of it, or do we.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
I think we're referring to different videos. If you have the time, please watch this - Apologies to mods etc if this is too graphic for here, I will happily remove it at request, not a n00b to the site, but new to posting on it.
click HERE
Again, BE WARNED, some very upsetting scenes here. I do have permission to share this.

edit on 392014 by TheRisenPeople because: vid embed didn't work

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

no

that is only a partial reason why

The winter is coming,

If war is not stopped there is going to be a second revolution and new NEW government put in place

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Porkyshenko Is lying.. something he and the ukie Admin are rather adept at.

and like always.. the Media regurgitator machines are in full swing.. but this time.. you really jumped the gun

This.. won't end well.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
The news i read is that Russia denies any agreement of cease fire going on.

So is there a cease fire or not....Kind of confusing

Ukraine, Russia cease-fire pact denied by Russia

The story I posted earlier has literally changed too, oh well at least they kept the photo.
Double
Now they say the meeting was by phone call, so the pic is nothing to do with this.

www.kyivpost.com... d-putin-agree-on-ceasefire-.html
edit on 3-9-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BanTheTruthQuick
a reply to: stumason

People The Jig Is Up

I am Ukrainian, I don't live there now, I live in Germany but I travel to see my parents and do business every 4 months.

The winter is coming, Ukraine is completely out of gas soon. The new government would have a revolution in winter if Russia cuts the supply. The damn Europe won't help and never planned to help. They just want to stoke the fire.

Secondly

Pro-Russia separatists are not losing, they won't give up.

new government in Kiev is almost about to lose our support, for doing things so poorly, and for giving promises it can't keep

Future is not with Europe anyway, Europe is broke. Things in Germany have gone to hell in the last 10 years.

I think your comments should put an end to the Nonsense arguments here - My source is better than your source crappola.

The people at ground zero can see what's really happening, while others argue about which agenda driven news reports is more reliable.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BanTheTruthQuick

Porky - The Ukrainian president as bunch of us call him in Germany.

Took a look at his failing allies and took a look at his enemy.

And made a rational decision.

Who will be better for end to war ?

Everyone except you it seems.

I take it you are a backer of the former president Yanukovich.

And I am glad you know more about me than I do...great gift you have there. And there is not a post made by me that says I don't want an end to this, so before you make statements such as this please get your facts straight before you go on distorting them.

As far as allies of Ukraine...not one has sent heavy military weapons for them to use which is something you can't say about the separatists as Russia has been supplying them from the beginning, so how are Ukraines allies failing?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It was removed due to it's graphic content and many complaints from opposers. I do have a full length copy of said video if we are talking about the same one.

No it was pulled because it was a fabrication that was presented by RT, because when investigated there is no proof of any genocide being committed.

Just because someone sent you the video in no way proves the video was anything other than a fabrication. But feel free to provide any evidence that shows what was reported in that video as being true.

When are the recordings between Kiev air traffic control and MH17 going to be released? When is the audio from the cockpit voice recorder going to be released? When is the information on the flight data recorder going to be released? Russia has provided evidence to suggest that Kiev was behind the downing of this flight. The US has provided zero evidence. The people who are hiding truth and distorting facts are western intelligence and the media they control. Genocide has been going on in Novorussia. The Ukrainian army has been unable to defeat the freedom fighters, so they bomb civilians on purpose. When you systematically murder one specific ethnic group, that is the definition of genocide. The people doing this are followers of organizations with their roots in NAZI collaboration. They even have swastikas and the Hitler salute. They believed genocide would cause the "separatists" to give up. You can't really call them separatists because that would mean they are separating from something. Ukraine no longer exists as a country. It is a failed state. Ukraine ceased being a country when the United States spent $5 billion to fund NGOs in order to stage an armed coup against the legitimate democratically elected leader of Ukraine, Donetsk native, Viktor Yanukovich. In a democracy you are not supposed to violently overthrow the elected leader simply because he comes from a region outside the capital where they speak a different language. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Yeah, all the breaking news headlines are changing now, shortest "cease-fire" ever.

It just shows that the news coming out of there can't be trusted....The propaganda machine is at it again

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: weirdguy

Yeah, all the breaking news headlines are changing now, shortest "cease-fire" ever.

It just shows that the news coming out of there can't be trusted....The propaganda machine is at it again

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

lol, it's now being reported the ceasefire is in Donbas region

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Russian President Vladimir Putin have agreed on a regime of ceasefire in Donbas in a telephone conversation, the Ukrainian presidential Web site reported on Wednesday, Sept. 3.

www.kyivpost.com... poroshenko-putin-agree-on-ceasefire-regime-in-donbas-363186.html

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Thats why Russia is saying that there is a misunderstanding. They say that Russia in theory agreed what Ukraine was saying for peace,but that was more of the steps needed to be taken deal,not any type of peace between them.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif

When are the recordings between Kiev air traffic control and MH17 going to be released? When is the audio from the cockpit voice recorder going to be released? When is the information on the flight data recorder going to be released?

when the air accident investigators say so - that is standard ICAO practice. The Ukraine Govt folowed that practive by sequestering hte records and pasing them to the investigators - that is in accordance with ICAO accident investigation Annex 13 5.12

Russia has provided evidence to suggest that Kiev was behind the downing of this flight.

Which took about 5 seconds to prove false - their own radar plot showed exactly.......nothing they claimed!!

The US has provided zero evidence.

There are none so blind...
sheesh - if you are going to make # up at least TRY to make is vaguely believable!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Do you like ever take a break from bashing on Putin and Russia? Or is that your daily job? Just curious...

And as for rebels not making any progress, that is not correct. As I've heard, they are currently on offensive, making the Ukrainian army to retreat. But yet again, unlike me you base your facts on what's BBC reporting, so it's no wonder our info's are different.

Have you ever wondered why do people call Poroshenko a chocolate king? Yes, he owns a private company, so that means he will reach an agreement with Putin, because unlike you, they want this conflict to stop.

A friendly note : give it a rest, stop calling pro-Russians out, stop using sarcasm it doesn't suit you it just makes you look desperate...

@Aloysius the Gaul

You ever wondered why does it take so long to investigate the black box from that plane? It usually takes 2 days for the job to be done, but for some reason, in this case it takes much longer...i wonder why...
edit on 326k2014Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I think we're referring to different videos. If you have the time, please watch this - Apologies to mods etc if this is too graphic for here, I will happily remove it at request, not a n00b to the site, but new to posting on it.
click HERE
Again, BE WARNED, some very upsetting scenes here. I do have permission to share this.

Let me stop you right here as I see where this is heading and the Nazi symbolism used in the video is purely propaganda, because I think some have forgotten the fact that the separatists were being commanded by a neo NAzi themselves. Why isn't that discussed at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also just because there are some who have that ideology it doesn't mean the majority of those fighting for Ukraine follow the same ideology. This has been discussed in many threads already and I see you are new so I understand why this may seem something new to discuss but it isn't.

Here is something that most seem to forget...The separatists were and are using the civilian population as human shields, which is why you see the deaths of civilians like you do, but of course all that is just overlooked.

Here are a few things that you may not have seen...

www.kyivpost.com...

www.thejournal.ie...

Why aren't these stories discussed, or are these not the type of stories that the so called truth seekers care to run?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join