It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orthodox and Catholic Christian Leaders to UN "International Community Must Eradicate ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Eastern Orthodox and Catholic patriarchs and leaders issued a statement last week after meeting with diplomats from American, Great Britain, Russia and France, as well as UN representatives, to discuss the current ISIS crisis

We call for issuing a fatwa that forbids attacks against others. The international community must act and eradicate ISIS. This is required from the United Nations and the UN Security Council.

Following the meeting, Cardinal Beshara al-Rai, said, "Seeing the heads and hands [of Christians and other minorities] being chopped off by ISIS while the international community led by the US is watching idly makes us question the usefulness of the United Nations, the Security Council and the International Criminal Court.

Orthodox and Catholic Christian Leaders to UN "International Community Must Eradicate ISIS

Christian authorities are calling for eradication of ISIS directly to the UN Security Council.

They are openly questioning the existence of the UN because of inaction.

The ball is starting to roll.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

World War III

Will start soon

I.S.I.S.

I thought World War I was all about this?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
How about they limit it to just the religous loonytoons as theyre all so anxious to butcher each other and bring about the end of the world ..

Then the rest of the world can finally have peace without all the murderous bastards killing everyone in the name of their primitive .. barbaric .. bloodthirsty superstition ..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Whoohoo!

Another crusade...what does that make...10 now?

It's been a long time since the last crusade, so i suppose we were due another religion inspired war against the Christians and Muslims.

Although this time it's been totally manufactured..perhaps all of them were, who knows.

Nothing is new under the Sun.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Round em up put them all on an island, make sure they can't have decent weapons, drop a load of swords down to them and wait 20 years.
They would have all killed each other off while the rest of us reach for the stars.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Good plan .. though make it dull swords and no whetsones to sharpen them with ..
Would have to quarantine the entire island once theyre all on it to make sure none try to leave the island to avoid re-infecting the world with their idiocy ..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I didn't know Catholics could issue a fatwa. Whatever, I suppose anyone can do one if they want too.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
We know you are a Godless institution but help UN, help us, we are putting our faith in you to eradicate the gang that some of your members have been funding for the last couple of years.. Truly Embarrassing and nothing more than a joke... Should start calling themselves the leaders of Christocracy.
edit on 3-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

While we are (again) at to it, could we this time kick the ass out of Saudi's as well, who pretty much run a same sort of looney tune outfit as ISIS, but in a substantially more organised, corrupt and mischievous setup.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
That's just so Christlike.

What happened to love your enemy? Way to really set the example Churchianity!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

We call for issuing a fatwa that forbids attacks against others. The international community must act and eradicate ISIS. This is required from the United Nations and the UN Security Council.

Kind of a funny way to word this isn't it??

They are issuing a Religious Law forbidding attacks against others.
Then they say the international community must attack ISIS.

In other words, "Nobody is allowed to attack anyone. Except for Everyone attacking ISIS of course."

Plus, what about all the other current "conflicts" other nations are already involved in like U.S., Israel and Russia for example??? Do those have to stop too???

I think they might be better off just dropping the line about the fatwa, since it's only in there so they can pretend like they are acting in some Just and Noble Act. Why not just try honesty for once instead of all the self righteous BS and demand everyone go to War!!

That's what they really want. That's what they always want. Does anyone still buy into their sales pitch anymore???

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

that is a very intelligent, well thought out and detailed, workable plan.

sounds like you have higher education under your belt.

it is ideas and plans like this that prove to me just how tremendously far we have
evolved from the monkeys.

i am assuming that the 74 is not your IQ, but is the year of your birth?

edit on 3/9/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

Catholics just issue a "come to Jesus Christ meeting..."

I am Catholic and apologize on behalf of my forefathers
for not finishing the job several hundred years ago.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

Whatever about religion, but my honest opinion is that, with ISIS, it's a case of "kill him before he kills you"

ISIS don't want to just establish a caliphate and then let everyone live happily ever after.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think the US and UN should just wait a little while longer while ISIS continues its march, let it take over more territory, kill more of the non-believers
So that when ISIS does start threatening real UN interests it won't have to worry about civilians anymore, because ISIS will have already removed that problem.

Oh, is my sarcasm showing?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
How about they limit it to just the religous loonytoons as theyre all so anxious to butcher each other and bring about the end of the world ..

Then the rest of the world can finally have peace without all the murderous bastards killing everyone in the name of their primitive .. barbaric .. bloodthirsty superstition ..

I'd suggest that, by definition, ISIS is the loonytunes.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

Whatever about religion, but my honest opinion is that, with ISIS, it's a case of "kill him before he kills you"

ISIS don't want to just establish a caliphate and then let everyone live happily ever after.

The truth. You speak it.

Certainly the issue isn't really just about one person's religion vs another person's religion or lack thereof. The issue is that ISIS is comprised of genocidal maniacs who won't rest until everyone unlike them, be they Christian, Jew, Atheist (they especially hate atheists), Shinto, etc is dead.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

I didn't know Catholics could issue a fatwa. Whatever, I suppose anyone can do one if they want too.

They didn't issue a fatwa, they are saying that the international community must intervene to prevent even more murderous savagery.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The fatwa part is calling for Islamic religious leaders to come forward and declare them. Although they complained of the lack of Muslim fatwas, they were more disturbed by the US and UN nations sitting on the sidelines for so long.

Mosul refugees that are Christian number today at twenty thousand, the problem is just before ISIS took over Mosul there were forty thousand Christians living there, a Christian community that has been there for 2000 years, there are zero Christians left in Mosul now. That's a lot of dead Christians in a very short time span.

They are waging a religious war of annihilation. This is an early sign among many that religious and political mobilization is in motion against them.

new topics

top topics

join