It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father arrested for protesting graphic sex in student reading assignment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There were ground rules and he broke them. If he wants to rant and rave to his family and kids or the people on public land, he can do that.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that?

If you were in a court and started ranting and raving about a case that you weren't charged for, but a family member was, same thing would happen to you. Or any private gathering that has rules.

As for the book, honestly, really? You can watch worse than that on T.V now days, see worse, and have 24/7 access to it on the internet. When I was in school we read a book called the "kite runner", if any of you have read it or seen the movie, you'd know what I'm talking about, for those who haven't I won't spoil it for you, but it involves rape of a young boy, by other young boys.

And that book stayed in the schools for YEARS.
People are to sensitive now days.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Scorchio

Here's what I don't understand...he has a right to free speech, so how was he taken to JAIL for voicing an opinion? I could see if they removed him from the building for protesting on private property, but to jail?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It seems that everything is getting more perverted. Someone is doing the perverting, but who and why?

I think sex ed should happen in 9th grade and it should be like this: Show a drawing of a male body and a female body side-by-side. Point at each of their genitals and say: "NEVER let these two things come into contact until you are in love and married!!!!!". Then show graphic pictures of venereal diseases and tell them that most people they know have them. That should pretty much do it.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Fylgje because: error

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Disorderly conduct is one of the most vague and BS charges.

It gets abused time and time again.

Much like the authority of the police in general. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

So basically she asks him to stop, he covers her mouth so she can't speak and goes harder, cums inside of her, and tells her how much he loves her, then she has to clean the cum marks in the rug so it doesn't stain.

Why in the world would anyone not want their children reading that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join