It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Weird Paranormal activity going on in our apartment. Any people experienced in this please gi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sometimes when im falling asleep, I find myself in a sleep/wake state where I am not fully asleep or awake. I had a lucid dream before and I know that being in this state is the key. There is one problem I have with being in this state and here it goes. Usually I start to hear a siren that I can best describe as white noise but it gives off a ringing sound. In some cases, I hear voices but I can never make out what they are saying because being in this state terrifies me and I have no idea why. I quickly shake myself awake and keep trying to go back to sleep until I no longer hear the sounds. It feels like something or someone is trying to reach me or pull me in. When im fully awake and conscious, I tell myself I will try to endure it next time it happens and see where it leads me but when it actually happens the fear consumes me and I feel it is truly truly bad for me to go asleep like that. My sub concious actually prevents me from going to sleep because I automatically shake off the feeling.
edit on 18-9-2014 by RedMamba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMamba

RedMamba- sounds like sleep paralysis to me - to a degree.

My feelings on what you are experiencing though isn't something to be scared of, the sounds you hear could be the vibrations of your higher -self - and at the bridge of this reality and the reality of the subconscious,

Have you looked into binuaral beats? Or tried meditating with tibetan singing bowls? I find those sounds help me get back in tune.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Thanks for the reply! I am a constant victim of sleep paralysis or "the witch riding your back" as my friend calls it. I’m conscious but I can't move. I always refer to the Kill Bill movie where the main character tries to wiggle her big toe after coming out of a coma or I try to rock my body from side to side getting very frustrated and anxious when my body won’t respond. I will research binaural beats and Tibetan singing bowls as I’ve never heard of them before. I do know that I can’t recall any audio or things said in my dream, only visuals, so maybe when I’m in the hypnagogia state, I am hearing instead of seeing.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Onion88
I am just going to tell you exactly what I know. Gnostic and the study of can and almost 'will' create a portal. A portal which will give access for any manevolant entity and/or demonic being, interdimensional beings, (shadow people, etc.), to enter your personable space. Whether that space be your home, work or physical body.

All these things that your GF has and will continue to experience have come from whatever or whomever has entered through the portal.

I recommend that you find a Physical Medium to help you ASAP. These incidences will not decrease, will not go away on their own and are extremely dangerous. In the mean time you should get some 'tar oil' and put it at all corners of all doorways and also run a protection line along the entire border of your property with 'salt', (or wherever this is taking place). This will hopefully assist in keeping anything else entering your abode so you can at least just deal with what ever is there now.

I sincerely wish you peace, light and love and I hope things will settle down for you and your GF so that you may have a peaceful life.

edit on 26-12-2014 by Starangel because: Fixed grammer.

edit on 26-12-2014 by Starangel because: more grammer fix up's

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join