Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Help! Weird Paranormal activity going on in our apartment. Any people experienced in this please gi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sometimes when im falling asleep, I find myself in a sleep/wake state where I am not fully asleep or awake. I had a lucid dream before and I know that being in this state is the key. There is one problem I have with being in this state and here it goes. Usually I start to hear a siren that I can best describe as white noise but it gives off a ringing sound. In some cases, I hear voices but I can never make out what they are saying because being in this state terrifies me and I have no idea why. I quickly shake myself awake and keep trying to go back to sleep until I no longer hear the sounds. It feels like something or someone is trying to reach me or pull me in. When im fully awake and conscious, I tell myself I will try to endure it next time it happens and see where it leads me but when it actually happens the fear consumes me and I feel it is truly truly bad for me to go asleep like that. My sub concious actually prevents me from going to sleep because I automatically shake off the feeling.
edit on 18-9-2014 by RedMamba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMamba

RedMamba- sounds like sleep paralysis to me - to a degree.

My feelings on what you are experiencing though isn't something to be scared of, the sounds you hear could be the vibrations of your higher -self - and at the bridge of this reality and the reality of the subconscious,

Have you looked into binuaral beats? Or tried meditating with tibetan singing bowls? I find those sounds help me get back in tune.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Thanks for the reply! I am a constant victim of sleep paralysis or "the witch riding your back" as my friend calls it. I’m conscious but I can't move. I always refer to the Kill Bill movie where the main character tries to wiggle her big toe after coming out of a coma or I try to rock my body from side to side getting very frustrated and anxious when my body won’t respond. I will research binaural beats and Tibetan singing bowls as I’ve never heard of them before. I do know that I can’t recall any audio or things said in my dream, only visuals, so maybe when I’m in the hypnagogia state, I am hearing instead of seeing.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join