It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Weird Paranormal activity going on in our apartment. Any people experienced in this please gi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sounds like psychosis to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i've had personal experience with this as well. in my case i thought the "voices" were psychosis. i thought i was schizo. i had several doctor visits at the hospital and in the psych ward. and it was only after being giving a fully clean bill of health after a really in depth slew of testing from multiple doctors that i realized my problem was not going to be solved by psych doctors and practitioners of internal medicine.

though it is important to rule that aspect out i don't think your GF's instance sounds like psychosis, from what you described i think that should be fairly clear.

anyway, this sounds like demonic oppression, which is what i experienced. and the both of you need to take the proper precautions. your GF needs to start doing protection visualizations. saging your house should help as well. you can also seal your house's windows and doors with lavender oil and the right words/intentions.

others have mentioned that just researching into certain occult matters can open doors and it's the truth. you may have inadvertently put an invitation out there without it being conscious. now you have to make it clear that your house is your space and any negative entity, energy or thought-form is not welcome.

also i know from personal experience that the lords prayer and saint michaels prayer are very powerful tools that work against those negative entities out there that seek to attach themselves to us and feed off of our negative emotions, like fear, anger, jealously etc.

lastly, it sounds like whatever it was, was draining your GF energetically. I think that explains the suction sensation at the 3rd eye chakra point and the corresponding feelings the next morning. Protection techniques will help against further attacks of this kind.
edit on 3-9-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I didn't mention psychosis flippantly. I'm bipolar with psychotic features. While in psychosis I believe I'm in touch with the world we cannot see.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

well, my apologies then. you should have mentioned that. it's a lot more helpful and explanatory than just briefly tossing out that the situation sounds like psychosis to you without any further information.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Pardon me for not being perfect.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

Any significance in her left eye hurting?

Why was she so exhausted and dizzy in the morning and for the majority of the day?

How can we fix this and prevent it from happening again, would sage even help or is it beyond that since [the being] was stimulating her third eye and speaking in her head?

I do not doubt you that you've been experiencing activity in your home, but if no one else has pointed this out to you, please take heed. The things you described above could very well be symptoms of something going on inside her brain. Those are actually indicative symptoms of brain injury such as a mild stroke or brain bleed...especially with the dizziness and pain. I would strongly suggest she get a medical exam to rule out any serious injury to her brain before just accepting it as a paranormal event. Sometimes people suffer Transient Ischemic Attacks that mimic stroke symptoms and are cause for concern...doesn't matter if the person is young or old or otherwise in pristine physical health either.

It is possible that a spiritual energy could have caused her actual physical harm, so after she gets a clean bill of health it would be a very good idea to consult with some groups in your area, maybe get them to help you figure out what is going on in your home and offer solutions for you both. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Pardon me for not being perfect.

Being "perfect" and being polite and practising common decency are two very different things entirely.
2nd.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Someone else mentioned inanimate objects.

Many times these can act as homing devices and create an open door to the demonic realm.

Any item used for protection from demonic forces is of the occult, even if it's a crucifix or other religious item such as a St. Christopher medal. When I told this to an harassment victim I worked with and advised her to dispose of the crucifix she'd been using for protection, demonic spirits manifested by surrounding the crucifix with an electrical charge so she couldn't pick it up. When the spirits causing the electric charge were cast away, the woman was able to pick the crucifix up and dispose of it.

I worked with an harassment victim whose fiancé had hung the Eye of Horus over their front door for protection. When she climbed on a chair to try to take it down, the demonic spirits attached to it tried to knock her off the chair.

I worked with an harassment victim whose father-in-law had a valuable Kachina doll collection. The harassing spirits didn't leave this woman alone until the collection of dolls was moved to the father-in-law's room, and the spirits attached to the dolls were bound in Jesus' name from harassing her from that remote location..

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

www.staciespielman.com...

Q: Can demons actually possess dolls and statues?

A: Although demons do not technically "possess" inanimate objects such as dolls and statues, they will sometimes attach or link themselves to certain objects. Although there are a variety of reasons for this, the most obvious cause would be if a doll or a statue has been "personified," or given recognition as an object of profane worship, or used in a ceremonial practice in which demonic entities were invoked. (Two Scriptural references which specifically refer to this as the worship
of idols are: 1) Revelation 9:20, and 2) 1 Corinthians 10:20.)

Incidentally, demonic attachments to inanimate objects are not limited to dolls and statues. In fact, I once knew someone who, as a young boy of about five years old, picked up a glove which had been left in a cemetery...and a demonic entity instantly began harassing him! The vehicle in which screen idol Jimmy Dean was killed in is another example. Also, it almost goes without saying that the most common inanimate object to which a demonic entity will attach itself is the infamous Ouija board.

Another cause of demonic entities having attached themselves to inanimate objects such as dolls or statues, is if someone who was demon possessed or severely oppressed, has owned or venerated this particular object. Of course, there is no reason to go through your house searching out every inanimate object which you've ever felt slightly unnerved about. However, if you do seriously feel there is something unnatural about an object in your possession...be it a doll, statue, Ouija board or what have you...it might just be a good idea to look up the history of this object, if possible. hauntanalyst.com...

In Perth I caught up with my younger brother who was living there. I tried to tell him what I had seen. He was shocked and couldn’t believe it. I slept in his room that night as he had flown to Sri Lanka, and in the middle of the night I awoke to have white eyed demons attacking me. I stormed out of the room to see sitting in the fireplace a small Buddha. As I looked at it God spoke to me that the white eyed demons came out of this idol. I was amazed! Now I knew that what I had experienced with the idols in Colombo was demonic.

Ian McCormack - Divine Revelations of Jesus Christ

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Thank you, we will sage it. Nope, no mold problem. its a fairly new up to date apartment complex, so not to my knowlwdge

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I forgot more knowledge about this subject than i learned but i have for numerous years had a lot of luck defending my home against exterior entry spiritual type attacks with sea salt (i like the natural un idodized kind). After you get your sage burn on and have cleansed the entire home (every space inside, attic and basement included) go around with the salt making a thin continuous line along the wall making sure not to leave any gaps, It doesn't hurt to line your window sills either. Don't sweep it or vacuum the salt up, if the line becomes broken, close it with more salt.

You seem also to have forgotten that there is a proper way to cleanse and salt your home, and what you are telling the OP to do is not even remotely accurate, not to mention prudent or safe. You don't just "get your sage burn on" and cleanse the home. There is a process, and if not done properly this can actually exacerbate a situation rather than resolve it. He needs to find someone local to him to investigate the home first and find out if 1) there is even actually an entity in it in the first place and 2) determine what type of energy they're dealing with, because there is no simple "cookie cutter" fix for an issue like that.

edit on 3-9-2014 by tigertatzen because: inner grammar police

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is it that time of the month?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Third eye pressure does seem to be increasing. Its like something is activating in us. There is a feeling in the air alright. Something BIG is coming soon. I personally think its Nibiru. It was always said to bring chaos and a sense of uneasiness. The ancient Africans called Nibiru the Great War Star. Is that the reason everyone seems to be clashing? We are influenced by the planets after all. It is a cosmic agitator. We are approaching the fifth world I believe.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

I have to say, I too have the sense that something significant is coming. I have felt it even more so than usual lately...very unsettling to say the least.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

On a diff topic I do feel something is coming, but I don't think it's Nibiru. If it is Nibiru then I think it's merely a planet in orbit and it's energetic field is effecting our earthly and human energy fields just like the moon. I don't think any apotoliypic things will happen, that's disinformation in my experience.

I believe we are in a polaity change and our energy fields are raising there frequencies.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Your post has been very helpful! Thank you. I will show this to her. She is very empathetic and caring. A true softie at heart. What you said really does make sense. I will try to have her practice and familiarize herself with her boundaries of self so she can better shield herself.

We are all theories, that's true. That's a big idea to wrap our heads around lol.

What you also said about the material,
Spiritual and physical realms being the same thing , all a manifestation of the all rings true with me. I will see if this helps her as well.

I really appreciated your response, I'm on my phone and it's difficult to type and elaborate so forgive me simple reply.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
You don't say....
The process isn't for me to explain, anyone can look that up themselves.
it was a general tip

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: starsyren

wow that is very interesting. Possible synchronicity there! I will most definitely check that out. That seems really cool especially how relevant the statement "Did you know we were a Theory?"

Thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I experienced a notion of synchronicity/deja vu several times reading this thread. Particularly Bluesma's input; and Onion88's use of the term "meat suit" - but other times as well. Even though I've never experienced anything like this.

I also found almost all of the entries - even the more mundane or even churchy leaning ones to be informative and well-meaning. One of my theories is that things can have BOTH a "paranormal" and "scientific" explanation (both in quotes, because the powers that be have placed a cap or veil over just how much scientific truth can be shared with the population. I digress; I think it's possible that tumors, chemical imbalances, brain damage and just about anything else that can effect the way or minds and bodies work - just might also ENABLE a means of taking in parts of the universe that the rest of us don't.

What if ALL OF THE ABOVE POSTS are correct? We as humans - even the more 'esoteric-leaning' people, have such a limited understanding of ANYTHING outside our accepted veil of reality, that the biblical and pre-biblical scribes thought it more reasonable to paint everything beyond 'flesh-and-blood' as EVIL. Unless it was an 'angel'. But then, noteworthy (or not) is the section of Genesis wherein Jehovah makes it impossible for his angels to "materialize" again.

Again - I digress - but if you are familiar any of the 'holographic/simulated universe theories, we could be part of a universe made up of simulations within layers and layers of simulations of something somehow considered more 'real' than what it's based on. The scary thing about this idea is that it has an infinite chance of being true per whatever modicum it may be false.

That being said, there could be ANY number of things bigger and greater (or smaller too) than any god you may or may not believe in may or may not have created, that may or may not have discovered something about you that it wanted to look at.

I think your linking this to the Annunaki may be a result of your linking them and their origin stories as truth. And it may be that you are not far off. But who do they mean by "we"?

I must bring this up, Onion88: you have used the term "apart" where I believe you mean "a part" - they are in fact antonyms, but this is one of the things that made me feel 'deja vu'. Also, what Bluesma said abut ego vs compassion describes the dichotomy that is me in such a way that I nearly felt chills.

I posted on Twitter just a few days ago: "You are not your meatbag."

...We might be the sum of its experiences though.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onion88
Do any of you have experience in voices speaking inside your head? (No jokes please)

What could this be? Why was her first thought about all this mystery school and forgotten knowledge?

Any significance in her left eye hurting?

Why was she so exhausted and dizzy in the morning and for the majority of the day?

How can we fix this and prevent it from happening again, would sage even help or is it beyond that since [the being] was stimulating her third eye and speaking in her head?

Do any of you know what "Did you know we were a theory" could mean?

I've had similar and worse. Voices, temporary blindness in one eye, headaches, temporary loss of hearing in one ear, painful headaches, loud ringing in ear. numbness in one side of the body.

Good thing is they come and go and my experiences tend to be rare but unpredictable.

I have made a search of the symptoms in the past in the internet and the causes were unknown. I've had two episodes happening at different times, one is "ocular migraine" with temporary partial paralysis in one side of the body and another is ringing in ear followed by temporary hearing loss in one ear. The nature I experienced both had unknown causes in medical literature.

I think I've been experimented upon by aliens. I have mild scars on my chest that follows a specific and precise symmetrical patterns like someone poked a huge needle in those areas. There's always some pain in those areas and they never go away, I simply got used to it so it never bothers me at all.

I have no advice other than don't be scared and don't be bothered by it. It worked out pretty well for me and these malevolent entities don't like positive energy and are repelled by it. I did not go to the doctor because I wasn't bothered enough.... But if you think it's serious, then it's certainly wise to see your doctor.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you talk about the topic to her a lot then maybe subconsciously she's thinking about it the mind can play some amazing tricks, I dunno though im no expert obviously, can't say I've had a paranormal experience before although ive had a lot of stuff vanish never to be seen again, large items too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join