It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Weird Paranormal activity going on in our apartment. Any people experienced in this please gi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am a LONG time lurker of the website and have always loved reading into the paranormal and what is beyond this physical realm. Little did I know after reading tons and tons of paranormal story accounts that I would have an experience that shook me and left completly clueless to what is going on.

I will try to start at the beginning so that I can give as many details as possible. Sorry for the essay, I just really wanted to include all details so you can have the whole picture.

Note: I live with my Girlfriend in an apartment.

Back Story
For the past year I have been heavily reading and researching into Gnostic teachings/books such as the Kybalion, Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Book of Enki, Gods of Eden, End of Days, Crystal work and more. I have also been telling my GF about what im learning of the other realms and dimensions (shes more reluctant to listen to what I have learned because its all I talk lol). I have been learning ALOT of stuff that brings light to many questions about this world/society and helps provide answers. I feel that I have progressed in the past year spiritually and my GF has as well, that may be why we are all of a sudden experiencing weird things...

I TOTALLY believe and have faith in the metaphysical, my GF on the other hand is more reluctant to learn about it, she believes in the metaphysical but doesn't apply herself to the pursuit of meditation or metaphysical knowledge. She more like a normal person than I am in that sense haha.

Her and I regularly see glimpses of something that we thought was there out of the corner of our eyes but its not there. We see the flicker of movement out of the corner of our eye so much its "no big deal" anymore. Typically might feel a presence, but its neither positive or negative.

Everynight before I go to bed I protect myself with my aura and light energy, I dont think my GF protects herself like I do. I dont know if this has any significance but thought I would add it.

The Experience (timestampts are not important)

Last night I went to bed around 11PM, my GF (who stays up late) went to bed around 2am. While she was trying to sleep (with earplugs in) she heard a voice inside her head. She described it as a males voice, loud, powerful, deep, ominous voice with no fluctuation in tone, sounding almost perfect. A perfect voice. She heard it inside her head, she knew that it was not her ears but in her head. The voice said "Did you know we were a theory?" When my GF heard it she said that the voice did not fluctuate at all in tone, but she got the feeling that it was a snarky, arrogant almost cocky remark. The first thing to pop into my GF's head was the Annunaki and the teachings I have been telling her about. She knew the voice was referring to the Annunaki and the teachings of our forgotten past.

About a minute after she heard the voice in her head she began to feel pressure/suction on her forehead, where her third eye is. About 3 inches in diameter. She said she felt like something was trying to get into her head and rummaging through it like a purse. She felt the pressure on her forehead, but also felt a sucking sensation going outward from her third eye. She described it as not a comfortable feeling, a feeling that you wouldn't want to have or experience. (she has felt good spirits/ghost touch her with there hands and has felt its a positive feeling). Her first instinct was to put her hand on her forehead to cover her third eye. She held her hand there for a while, after about a minute the sensation in her forehead stopped. She said she didnt sense any overwhelming creepy/negative presence, she just described it as something you did not want to experience.

In the morning when she woke up she felt VERY dizzy. Really really dizzy and very tired like she did not sleep well at all (she slept 8 hours like she always does). She woke up WAY more tired than what is normal for her. She also said she could not walk straight as her coordination would not allow her to. Her vision was also blurry (in her LEFT eye) and she could not focus her left eye. Her eye hurt all day and was blurry. She was also dizzy all day and finally 12 hours later is beginning to recover.

Questions

Do any of you have experience in voices speaking inside your head? (No jokes please)

What could this be? Why was her first thought about all this mystery school and forgotten knowledge?

Any significance in her left eye hurting?

Why was she so exhausted and dizzy in the morning and for the majority of the day?

How can we fix this and prevent it from happening again, would sage even help or is it beyond that since [the being] was stimulating her third eye and speaking in her head?

Do any of you know what "Did you know we were a theory" could mean?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --

Please any help or input into this would be great. Just very confused about the whole matter.

Thank you for reading this and for your help
edit on 9/3/2014 by Onion88 because: added more info

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Burning sage does help, also if you know how to shield yourself by creating an energy field around yourself as you eluded to, you should teach her how. As for what the entity is, I can tell you that In my personal experiences with summoning demons they often act in the manner you described, and are very hard to get rid of once they become attached..as such I have personally been followed for years and have been the subject of "bad luck" throughout my life.

The reason I am telling you that is because I am wondering what exactly you may have been reading..and also have you practiced any rituals from your occult readings ? Sometimes we can also attract certain types of entities unwillingly through our own emotions (stress, anger, sadness etc).

Furthermore the words that were said to her, do they sound familiar to you ? Were they perhaps in something you had read because it could be that the message was really meant for you but could not be delivered due to you protecting yourself. There are more questions than answers I can give you at the moment but really many of these questions are best answered through self reflection as to what you have been dabbling in.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, a mild stroke might be the cause, or something else organic and explainable. If so, the faster to the ER, the better as far as mitigating damage.

Barring something along the medical lines... and that should always be checked first... I am sure energy beings or something that seems like them exist. Though I've never been spoken to, many, many, many folks have.

The closer you get involved with this stuff, the more seems to happen.

I know people think they know the narrative about these things... I'm not so sure the whole story is so obvious.

But get her checked out, just in case... make sure they look for medical causes, cause if you run into the wrong doc, she might be committed... and I'm doubtful that is necessary either... though I'm just some slob on the internets.

I'm sure more esoteric advice is forthcoming... and it might even be accurate.

edit on 9/3/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Also the cause of her feeling dizzy or feeling not quite there is often associated with over stimulation of the third eye causing a general lack of sleep. I personally sleep 2-3 hours a night, and constantly wake up because I know (feel) something is watching me..causing me to feed it attention so to speak and keep it around. I do sincerely hope you have not made the same mistakes I have

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

i'll give you two answers, hopefully one of them will be helpful.

all of the things your gf experienced could be explained medically and psychologically. medically speaking, your gf may have had an auditory hallucination induced by a non-convulsive TLE episode followed up by a migraine. you study a subject, you are preoccupied with it. moreover, there is a component of belief in how you are both approaching this subject, which makes you susceptible to misinterpreting or exaggerating what you do experience.

the other thing that could be happening is that there is a disembodied intelligence that is able to interact directly with your brains. just because it "says" annunakki means nothing, it could be literally anything, and you will probably never be in a position to determine its true nature.

if the contact is unwelcome, deny permission for the intrusion and try switching your mental focus sharply to something else, music or mathematics are best. devote your complete concentration to whatever you choose, and ignore the thing vying for your energy and attention. if any # kicks off like stuff levitating or whatever, assert your dominance over your physical space. the physical plane is yours, you own it just as much as you own your body and mind. BELIEVE it.

in the meantime, maybe diversify your studies and ease off the throttle on some of the subjects you are having a hard time being objective with.

good luck.

edit on 3-9-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Thank you for your response!!

I have not read into rituals nor practiced any. I do not know enough about the metaphysical to dive into that. Ive just practiced meditations and astral projection (only had one OOBE for a moment, nothing really all that exciting lol. Just saw my room for a brief moment and opened up my eyes and still saw my room. I have not summoned anything either as I dont want to be a sorcerer. I know I cannot control that realm.

I have been reading into the flame/light of the soul, how we are all souls inhabiting these meat suits. I have read that we are apart of the All, the all is the all and we are apart of the all. Everything is mental. Gnostic teachings of that sort. Laws of the universe such as "what is below is above and above is below" law of compensation and rhythm. Things like that.

To be honest the words mean nothing to me, and nothing to her. I think that if what Im reading is the truth which i believe it is. Wow. I dont know what sort of entity would be apart of what im learning and almost arrogant or snarky when they said "Did you know we were a theory?" I can reason and deduct they must be apart of what im learning if they are referring to that. Or it could be some entity messing with her/us. IDK really.

She didnt feel an overwhelming creepy or negative presence so that makes me think its not a demon. Im no demon expert tho. But she definitely did not like it at all

edit on 9/3/2014 by Onion88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

She says she has always felt some presence watching her or in her bedroom since she was a kid. Always felt uneasy about going to sleep because of the presence.

I am sorry to hear you are having problems as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

Very insightful and wise. Thanks! as much as i want to know what entity it is/was, your right we will probably never know. and if we do "find out" like you said it means nothing, it could be some spirit messing with us.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I've actually experienced something similar on many occasions.

Sometimes i will hear voices that wake me, just as i'm dozing off. Normally, it's my deceased father calling my name and sometimes my mother. Other times it's crashes or the sound of breaking glass.

On many occasions, i feel a pressure on the top of my head. Nothing major but a little uncomfortable, and it only happens once i've laid my head on the pillow. The voices/noises and the head pressure don't happen at the same time. I think the realing thing here is that these things only tend to happen when i'm tired.

I also see things out of the corner of my eye quite often.

To be honest, i don't concern myself with these things. I'm 46 this year and i put it all down to getting older and not being sufficiently mentally stimulated. If it is something else then it doesn't do me or mine any harm so it's not worth worrying about.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I second the burning sage or 'smudge' stick - visit your local new age/crystal/gem shop and pick a stick up. Have a gander online on guides to use them if unsure.

I've used these in the past and has made a difference - regardless of what other snarks might say.

Also - has yer hoose got a mold problem?

Edit to add: Also any crystals/gemstones you have - put them out to ''cleanse'' so to speak underneath the light of a full moon.

edit on 3-9-2014 by auroraaus because: extra snippet

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onion88
For the past year I have been heavily reading and researching into Gnostic teachings...

Many things (Gnostic teachings for example) can open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

Evil spirits are attracted to impurity.

Once you create a doorway, you have given consent and are only asking for trouble.

Satanic practices throughout the world can be traced in an unbroken line directly back to Gnosticism, from gnosis, or knowing. Gnosis refers to knowing the secrets of the Mysteries, that is, the place where the relics are hidden, the pieces of Nimrod's body. The "G" which is prominently featured in Masonic symbols indicates not only its origins in Gnosticism, but also "Generation," that is, the fertility rites of the sex cult of Baal and Ashtoreth. This "G" is also featured in the logo of the Gannett chain, a group which is rapidly swallowing up newspapers and television stations all over America, as well as publishing the newspaper "USA Today," which loses over $100 million a year. This is considered a small price to pay for controlling the minds of American people.

Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan Page 28

Originally posted by stupid girl
Most of the Apostlic letters that make up the last half of the New Testament were written with the intent to refute the increasing heresies of Gnosticism. Many new believers were led astray by the Gnostic perversions of Jesus' message. That is why Jesus said to seek first the Kingdom. Men have the inherent desire to seek wisdom & knowledge first, which is the modus operandi of Gnosticism in & of itself.

So in essence, Gnostic beliefs are based on the opposite of what Jesus instructed those who follow Him to do. Gnostic beliefs go against the Truths revealed to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles. Thus His Apostles referred to Gnostic teachings as 'anti Christ'. Read the First Epistle of John (1 John, not the Gospel of John). The entire purpose of that Letter is centered on the subtle lies of Gnostic teachings. When he refers to 'anti Christs' in his letter, he is referring to Gnostic beliefs.

The New Age movement & those promulgated by the UFO contactee phenomenon are largely based on Gnosticism. All types of mysticism are respectively based on various mixtures of Kabbalah, Gnosticism & Eastern Philosophies. Which in turn, are all basically based on each other.

If things get too desperate, listen to Mark Houser's videos...

He unknowingly purchased a house that was occupied by spirits.

The "hauntings" were investigated and documented as authentic by a television series called "The Other Side".

More in another post here.

edit on 3-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I forgot more knowledge about this subject than i learned but i have for numerous years had a lot of luck defending my home against exterior entry spiritual type attacks with sea salt (i like the natural un idodized kind). After you get your sage burn on and have cleansed the entire home (every space inside, attic and basement included) go around with the salt making a thin continuous line along the wall making sure not to leave any gaps, It doesn't hurt to line your window sills either. Don't sweep it or vacuum the salt up, if the line becomes broken, close it with more salt.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorchio

Very interesting. I'm only 29 and I've had your exact experiences, very strange.... It's also only when I'm very tired. I don't know what to make of it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Having the energy drained and also taunted with the "we are just a theory" sounds like your crystal work and all that other stuff has attracted demonic activity. If you don't believe that and continue your white magic learning's, because it comes very close to that, then you will probably see the future totally destroy your relationships, family, and everything else.. Anything using crystals and such to achieve higher awareness is a practice into darkness, not into light.

Whenever I see stories like these it always gets much, much worse because the person responsible refuses to believe that what they are doing is the only contributing factor to the paranormal activity. This denial and further refusal to heed those warnings usually leads to dire results.
Get the hell away from all that stuff while you still have a chance of escaping it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
I forgot more knowledge about this subject than i learned but i have for numerous years had a lot of luck defending my home against exterior entry spiritual type attacks with sea salt (i like the natural un idodized kind). After you get your sage burn on and have cleansed the entire home (every space inside, attic and basement included) go around with the salt making a thin continuous line along the wall making sure not to leave any gaps, It doesn't hurt to line your window sills either. Don't sweep it or vacuum the salt up, if the line becomes broken, close it with more salt.

If nothing else, it'll keep slugs out.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I don’t like to reveal much about my own paranormal experiences in public.
I have a healthy amount of doubt about them, and a willingness to write them off as hallucinations or something with an organic, or biological cause of some kind.

On the other hand, I have access to a part of me that can go on about these things despite all my doubts. If I let it do so, it will respond to questions (whether they concern me or others). I do not place any belief in what I will write next- make of it what you will, reject it completely if that feels right. I am going to let myself throw it out on the table without trying to control it.

If one wishes to delve into knowledge of the sort you refer to, they would do best to develop a very strong sense of self and boundry. This is necessary for protection.
Even if she attempts to use force of will to surround herself with protection, it will not be effective if the self will has not been strongly constructed.

This is why traditionally, males have been more encouraged to study the mystical arts, and the knowledge of “other”, and females to study self awareness and ego.

Because women have more tendancy to have less ego, to be more empathic, to identify with others, they “project” more. That is, they give their energy to concepts- to entities.
We can create Gods, we can create Demons, we can create “aliens”- they ARE theories.

Do not discount that as saying these entities do not exist! In our belief, they begin to exist, they begin to have their own agency, their own will.

(I am going to repress the following urge to elaborate on this idea, for the sake of length)

This is applicable to our selves. We, ourselves, are “theories”, and we feed our own existence and force through our distinctions and ideas of self. Do you understand this?
Your will is only as powerful as you have made it.

A person who has a well constructed ego will have less energy “leak” to feed entities, which will attract more entities. To speak in the crudest and simplest terms (not the most accurate, but easily grasped) the more you are a sympathetic and caring person, the more you will be leached off of- the more egotistical you are, the less).

In terms of ones spiritual growth, the highest ideal (or most empowering) is to be able to consciously control the boundries and choices of exchange. Your sharing your present path with her might not be the best for her at this time. Her path may be different. She may need to work on grounding, and on centering her self, constructing her concepts of who she is as an individual, her preferences, her choices.

You may be at a time of diving down into the fluidity and dark depths of consciousness,
She may be more in need of rising up out of them at this time. It might be helpful for you to encourage her to focus more on the world of man, of material and physical objectification, and individuation.

Okay, now I feel embarrassed by this woo-woo talk, and my kitchen faucet starting dripping as I wrote, and became a full stream in minutes.

When I had a problem with poltergeist type of activity in my home, I also heard a voice speaking to me, and it was not always benevolent. At the same time, I had a problem with our faucets suddenly gushing without any one touching them.
You see, the material and physical world is a manifestation of all that you are trying to study. They are not separate. Below the murky depths, or above in the sun, ultimately they are the same. We have a tail in one side, and a head in the other. But it is all the self.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Did you bring any new items into your home?

My extended family has lots of stories about items that caused problems until they left. (Read given back to the original owner with attitudes )

Are those books all new? Nothing cool or interesting given to you recently? Sometimes items can be a cause.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

ALWAYS check the organic reasons first. Medical issues. Then look to the metaphysical. She needs to get a check up. In the mean time ... smudge the house and each other. Work both ends ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I sis adevil or devils

If you are a Christian pray against it like this, My Lord rebuke thee, and bind thee and I command you to leave this place never to return again. At best it wont come into your apartment again.

If you are not a Christian, well you are on your own.

At best Don't try and communicate with it as you will open yourself up to possession and that is what these devils want, bodies to live in and through.

edit on 3-9-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Look into this novel by Dr. William Bray HERE.

At first glance its content may seem a little off-topic, but the first thing that came to mind when you described your girlfriend's experience was the tenants of this book. "Did you know we were a theory?"...that sounds like someone(thing) declaring pretty solidly that who or what ever they are, started merely as an idea and are now real enough to communicate.

A fascinating idea seeing as Bray's book pretty much makes the case for human consciousness being responsible for "painting the Universe into being".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join