It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is wrong with my ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Something is wrong with my ATS... It is telling me the wrong last post names.... Is this happening to anyone else?

For example this topic says Sanctum was the last poster... when clearly no one posted here yet.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
yup there are deffinately some errors in the myats page. Try the all link:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE f.tid=t.tid AND p.tid=t.tid AND p.subject=t.subject AND f"

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am signed in and the edit post sign is not found.

What!

We can't edit our own posts.

Actually the edit sign appears for this newest post only . All other prior posts don't have an "edit" button.

[edit on 12/6/2004 by bodebliss]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
All should be well again. By the way... the red all link removes all threads from your subscriptions... use with caution!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've been having trouble lately.....it comes and goes. Right now I can't see my latest U2U, the 'My ATS' and the 'Recent Posts" give me the "web site not responding message.....I only reached this thread by going through the member center and entering my own name, then clicking the 'see all posts', etc.....
It did this a few days ago, and I thought it was due to the board changes. It cleared up after that, but it's doing it again. It might be my contrary computer....or just me.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
do i need new points to be able to edit a post?, al have showing is the qoute part the edit button isnt showing anymore?.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
its showing in this thread (in post i just did above)for me but not in the thread i want to edit.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticOfRadiance
do i need new points to be able to edit a post?, al have showing is the qoute part the edit button isnt showing anymore?.

Your ability to edit posts is removed 2 hours after you hit the "post reply" button...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The edit feature is now limited to two hours after the post is made. Detail in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
thanks EnronOutrunHomerun, i guess that decides that it wont be edited.
(edit) "or it might".

[edit on 7-12-2004 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Cool they changed the colors in myATS subscription.

Your subscriped threads in Politics@ATS are hilighted in a tan color, BTS, in blue, ATS gray.

It doesnt exactly match up with the tabs at the top though. Blue is for webmail, Politics is a dark red, and BTS, is.. whatever that color is, #E0D090, hehe

top topics

join